Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Declaration Of War chaos. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Declaration Of War chaos.

Go down 
+2
Orion Soldiers
Linkie Masamune
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Declaration Of War chaos. Empty
PostSubject: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 7:08 pm

-_Shinta Stoped and sat on the roof of the apartment complex in the chaos. He closed his eyes and with the simple force of his mind made a bulletin appear on every house building and sign .
It read simply. _-
"The Orion declare war on you. You had one year Im tired of waiting... O btw Im sitting on the apartment Complex .. Come and see me for a special reward."
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

Village of Residence : Realm of darkness
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Minds Void.

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 7:32 pm

-_A dark portal appeared Behind Shinta and the little boy came out with a small boy. Linkie of course was the second general still showed Shinta the first allot of respect .
When he stood back up he looked around the village and smirked. he wasn't sure why Shinta choice to sit up on the top of a complex for lower rank ninja But it didn't really matter _-

"Shinta I have done as you asked . They are all ready When ever you are.. .."

-_The little boy gave a small chuckled and smiled out at the village._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 7:40 pm

-_Shinta smirked and his eyes flicked under his glasses._-
"You don't suppose there too scared to show up and talk with me before we get started do you.. I expect alot of struggle anyways Linkie.. But you can handle it right.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 7:53 pm

-_ Just then a large beam was tossed at Linkie and it Sent the lkittle boy flying off the roof onto another one._-

"Shinta finally after a year you show yourself."

-_Vash charged his Left hand up and it began glowing a holographic orange color. Shinta wcalled a war but he hadn't called out the 10 thousand orion troops yet and he didn't see any of the other generals. if he took out shinta now he could maybe end this right here._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:14 pm

"I know what your thinking... And no It wont sole anything. you hesitation is what makes me beat you to the Punch."
-_ Shinta rose his hand and a large dark portal appears over the Sky and the world seemed to go dark. The size was that of all the building on this blocks put together. Out of it however was 10 thousand Orion people all with dark wings like vash all. untill they began landing down The whole village was now packed with them. There mission find the stones._-

"SO you better get to finding thous stones.. Before we do."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:20 pm

Sensing a gigantic spike in energy levels throughout the village, Lucius immediately made his way to the source. He found himself on top of the building Shinta and Vash were on, gaping at the vast amount of Orion clan members there were. "Vash, just give me the word.."
Back to top Go down
Orion Soldiers

Kekkei Genkai : Minds void. -inferior

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:26 pm

-The Orion Members came running around Lucius they formed a complete circle around him and all as though they were linked in there minds sent beams of Energy at the same time.-

right as they did so four of them came down from the sky with simultaneous drop kicks-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:28 pm

-_Vash Nodded and said softly._-
"Defend the Village at all costs. "
With that he tore through 20 Orions solders with one strong blast of orange holographic energy that didn't stop or slow as he headed right for Shinta who he saw was still just standing smirking under his glasses._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:32 pm

Looks like he wouldn't be waiting for an order this time. Lucius hastily extended both his palms out in front of him, quickly making a ring around himself. A silvery-black forcefield was erected around him, sending the beams straight back towards the Orions who fired them, only with Lucius's chakra signature so as not to easily reabsorbed.

Looking up then, Umbra quickly found her way into Lucius's hands and send a very wide blast of purple energy. It was charged this time with a different sort of energy than chakra, one much more effective at.. extermination. Regardless, the wave hit each of the kicking Orions in the leg, either disintegrating or severing them completely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:35 pm

*i walk into the scene, the dragon on my arm, glowing. without saying a word, i shoot two beams of seinaru and midnight, one at linkie, the other at a group of soldiers wiping out at least ten*
...its begun
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:37 pm

-_When Lucius and kai were finished there attacks The little boy was then targeted at/ He sliped and fell under the attack nearly grazing him. He then stood up and smiled dissapearing Behind Kai going to stab the back of his knee cap with his index and middle finger._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:45 pm

*i barely manage to dodge, spining away from linkie's attack. the ryuugan activated, i continue to spin and attempt to kick linkie in the head and uppercut him in the chin as well*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:48 pm

-_The Small boy manages to Jump off the ground slightly perching on his leg as it moved for a secound and then did a backwards cartwheel to avoid his fist._-
"Aww. I thought we were friends Kai. you gave me a wonderful present last year."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:50 pm

Giving a confident look to Kai, he left him to fight Linkie for now. Best not to step in on someone else's fight. Instead he jumped down to the ground, armed with Umbra and radiating with black and purple energy. "Best to wipe them efficiently then."

A large burst of black energy erupted from his feet as Lucius appeared in his dark form, something similar to the Orion members only without horns or a tail. His clothing was all black and his eyes blazing yellow. "Shift, Umbra." The blade was released immediately after his dark transformation, and Umbra became a somewhat large war axe. Best for cleaving large amounts of victims.

On his black and purple wings, Lucius rode over the streets, plowing right through any and all Orion members that happened to cross his eyes with the massive battleaxe that was Umbra.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:52 pm

*i smirk as i jump back and clench my fist*
im sorry "friend"...but i'll be needing that gift back. its very valuable
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 8:55 pm

"I'll Leave you to play with the CHilrden Linikie I think you should be rather good at that now shouldn't you."

-_Shinta Avoided Vash's beam via a strange Blue light Like the time a year ago he stopped Zieks attack a year ago. It seemed to make no sense .
Shinta would then step back into a dark portal_-

((I'll be back later guys sorry)
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 11:43 pm

*Akarui flashed warpd in the apartment complex his hair going blowing through the wind as he looked around seeing a little boy battling kai, he noticed that the energy he was following vaneshed* Damn I'm to late. But I gues I can seddle for them. * he rushes over towards kai sending bullets of chaos energy at the ground towards the linkie as flames burst from them stoping him temperaily* Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 9:37 am

-_Vash ran after shinta and phased into his dark portal the moment before it closed leaving the area._-
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 9:40 am

-_Linkie Jumped Right through the flames without hesitation . In his hand two staves apeared they seemed to be very old. The had all kinds of symmbols all over them.
When he got near to them he stoped suddenly closed his eyes and the staves lit up. instantly the small area around them completly exploded._-
Back to top Go down
Orion Soldiers

Kekkei Genkai : Minds void. -inferior

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 9:45 am

(@ lucius)
-_As Lucius was taking out the Orion thst got in his path it was only a matter of time till one got the upper hand. And one did he came down from the sky in Lucius Blind spot kicking down hard at his lower back. sending him through a dark portal that apeared._-

((to here http://vescrutia.heavenforum.org/modern-epics-f34/ethan-and-evan-t294.htm#1124))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 5:15 pm

*the explosion forces me back. i tumble some odd feet before finally stopping and landing on my feet*
ugh, looks like hes serious...
*i stand up and adagio and allegro appear in my hands*
...NOW THE FUN BEGINS!
*with that, i slash two waves of fire and darkness at linkie. i follow it up by shooting a few seinaru bullets at him*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 5:52 pm

*Susanoo would converge above the chaos in a large burst of wind that parted the clouds above him. Looking at the massive amounts of Orion soldiers, he joined the fray and immediately started to manipulate the air pressure. Black storm clouds rolled in from every direction, the winds steadily picking up.*
"Looks like we're just in time."*A large funnel formed above his head as he aimed it toward a large mob of soldiers attacking the Chaos resident complex. The tornado touched down in their midst sending bodies flailing every which way.*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 9:50 pm

I appear feeling the massive amounts of chakra coming from the area. I see the Orion soldiers and quickly realize what is going on.
"So this war has finally come"
I then activate my burst mode and use Great Lighting Whirlwind creating a large twister of lighting that rips through a group of soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 9:54 pm

* I send waves of chaotic and soul energy at my opponent going at a high speed with incredible force at Linkee*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 12:19 pm

"O you defeated most of my fleet now it's four on one.. this hardly seems fair for you Guy's"
-_As the flunky soldiers get flown around the young boy doesn't lift a finget to help them. But when he himself was attacked by a flurry from kai and an attack from akurai he lifted his stave and all the attacks stoped completly infront of him. He then Said a small incantation and the attacks grew larger and flew back however Kai's attacks were also directed at Susanoo and the lighning user._-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Declaration Of War chaos.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next