Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Declaration Of War chaos.

Go down 
+2
Orion Soldiers
Linkie Masamune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:31 pm

Staying in the distance waiting for the right time to appear I dash over to help Kai. I then quickly draw Amatsu-Kusari.
"Bind Amatsu-Kusari"
After Amatsu-Kusari transforms I use the chain at the end of her blade to grab Kai and pull him away from Linkie after Kai hits him in the head as the fissure continues at him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

Village of Residence : Realm of darkness
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Minds Void.

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:34 pm

-_Linkie retreats his Hand from kai And still holding onto Kai's weopons Jumps into the air The Bonk on the head not doing much but Phase his ear genjutsu a bit. as the fissure was coming. When he did so two rather large wings appeared. goofily large for such a little boy he floated around in the air.-

"Ahh Summons ... I didn't know we could Use thous ah Man. Vash killed Zues On us.'

-_Linkie forms one hand sign and the clouds above them began to space apart. A large symbol appeared in the parted cloud and then like that a beam came down toward the ground in a matter of seconds it would decimate the park._-.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:47 pm

*my star appears under me and condensed seinaru encases me. it expands to protect susanao and arashi. spark warps in as well*
what the hell is this guy's problem?
*realizing she cant speak to me, spark knows what ive done*
shimata...kai...
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:51 pm

-_Linkie appeared in the protective bubble Via a dark portal and looked around at them he then taps the ground and walks out right at that moment the symbol formed on the ground doing the same beam just going straight up from under them. he walks out the same way he came in._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:56 pm

*i warp us away at the last minute. my arm badly damaged however...yet it seems like i dont notice this. i hold up my hand and ryu and hayate reapear. i shoot a few bullets before dashing at linkie on a zig-zag. i spin and slash at him*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 11:00 pm

-Linkie stoped the bullets dead center like before and As Kai comes in he makes one of his staves reapear.-
'What makes you tick."
-He Parries the attack and returns a hit that Kai would be able to block. Aparantly still playing around.-
"You are no match and you come at me. and you shut off your strongest weapon, Your mind to do it... Come on Kai rip me to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 11:11 pm

*i block the staff and smirk*
*my body glows white with a tinge of black. it explodes ferociously sending linkie flying back. i follow him and attempt to kick him in his back, into the air*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 11:22 pm

"come on more then that... "
-_LInkie is sent flying but doesn't Dodge he is then sent strait up into the Air. With little Stopping it. He was curious to see what Came next._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 9:29 am

*i follow linkie into the air, throwing kick after kick knocking him higher into the air. after several kicks, i charge seinaru into my hand and thrust it at his chest*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 1:30 pm

-_ linkie still doesn't attempt to defend and is sent ever higher into the air When he is hit by the blast he was sent so high up he could see the clouds. He tried to grab one when he was near a cloud but his hand went through it he giggled and began down again. Only to catch himself on his wings he formed earlier. Linkie waved his hand making 3 of the symbols now apear in the sky all to crash down and destroy the the area further it would take out some homes now._-
"The Branch of the Minds Void I Have is called. Endurance of the mind. The more damage I take in and ignore the more Chakra I can expel. "
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 6:17 pm

*Susanoo hoped on to Tetsuko's back and rode in the direction of Kai and Linkie. She jumped into the air, the earth rising beneath them to form a path in the sky. Susanoo watched the explosions destroy dozens of homes, his calm nature starting to waver at innocent by standards being vaporized by some kid.*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 6:26 pm

"I really Don't like pet's They creep me out."
-_Linkie apeared beside them as they were in the air. he flew around there heads once in a cirrcle then Pointed his palm out casually. he blasted them into a portal behind them. It wouldn't do Much damage the main point of the beam attack was the large knock back _-

http://vescrutia.heavenforum.org/modern-epics-f34/dom-and-carver-t370.htm
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 6:33 pm

I jump into thee air and then open my wings to hoover in the air while the explosions destroy dozens of homes.
"Crap what is with this kid?"
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 6:36 pm

"O you have wings too thats really Neat. Arashi Never got a good look at you before. with all the lightning attacking me. What can your wings do?"
-_Linkies massive wings opened Up wide as can be and then glew up A bright Dark purple . Suddenly Homing missle style beams shot out at Arashi by the hundreds._-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 6:46 pm

I create 5 shadow clone and they use Feather Shield causing feathers to fly out of are wings and harden and then form a large wall in front of use. I then use Lighting Wall creating a wall of lighting that forms behind the Feather Shield blocking the beams.
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 6:56 pm

"All defense and No play makes Arashi a dull boy indeed."
-_linkie ceases the assault.. And then looks over to a small part of the village to his right._-
'Lets Play a game I'll call it hero. Stab yourself in the left Arm or I'll obliterate the western section of the village"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 10:58 pm

*i wave from side to side, zig-zagging towards linkie. when i get close enough, a point ryu and hayate at his head*
...no...more...game...this...ends...now...stop...
*no trace of conciousness is seen in my eyes. i sit there, waiting to see what linkie does*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 10:36 am

"End Now.. Fine I'll end it for you .Shouldn't send Jonin and Chunin after me anymore"
-_Linkie Leaped Right On his weapon and then jumpoed to the side of him where his arm was hurt and his reaction would be bad. He placed His hand right against kais's Skin._-

"Lumination of the dark lords."
-_Instantly Out of this little Boy came a wave with a rainbow spiral color. It was roguhly the same size as the ones that came from the sky to obliterate the park ._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 5:50 pm

*a smirk crosses my face at the last second. the blast connects successfully and sends me flying who knows how far away. i skip across the ground and tumble, slamming against a wall*
KAI! NOOOOO!
*spark warps to my stomach*
ugh...how...can...i...beat...him?
*spark looks to me, then to linkie*
i think its time kai...we have to use you mark. you can do this
*i stand up, glowing black. spark glows, then fuses with me, the scar turns into a dragon on my arm and shines black(yes, it SHINES black)*
we cant postpone this. we have to finish this as soon as possible
and with as little destruction as possible
*a black wing pops out my back and begins shooting massive beams at linkie*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 10:02 am

-_Linkie giggled and held out his hands as the beam came it stoped in it's tracks as it came in contact with his tiny hands. His genjutsu phasing in and out a bit._-
"I am the Longest living Orion As of right now.. Kai your Out classed."
-_The beam began to over take him but Just as it was starting to the beam was tossed over his head at some radon area. The genjutsu That hide his true form shaking wildly. He took this time not to attack but concentrate so his genjutsu would stay up._-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 2:32 pm

*I create the ram sign and begin to chant and use Lightning Lord.*
"Thou Born from the first bolt of lighting born a new with every bolt appear"
*A large bolt of lighting then shoots from the sky and hit the ground and takes the form of a large entaty made from my lighting and chakra appears behind me. I then absorb all of the lighting into my body causing powerful lighting to surge through out my body.*
"Lets see how you handle this."
*I then aim both my hands at Linkie and use Lightning Lord Bolt launching a very large bolt of lighting from my hands. The attack move at the speed of lighting an even touching it will cause lighting to surge through out Linkie's body.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 8:56 pm

linkie...
*i proceed to walk towards him*
you are strong...we know that
*walking behind arashi's beam, i continue walking*
but i will beat you
*seiken appears in my hand*
a friend told me "dont lose...for me" and i swore id keep that promise
*the blade shine bright as i hold it high*
and we'll be damned...if i let you make me break my word!
*i slash seiken down as it creates a seinaru and dark wave. i shoot a massive ball behind it, making it go faster as i place my hand on the ground, charging seinaru into it*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 5:56 pm

"please kai.. ..Keep down the Noble talk ."
-He said not paying atention to the Lightning till the last secound it caught him slighlt off guard and he Barley avoided it by tossing his Staff out like a lightning rod. Lightning was an easy thing to invert.
However he was hit by kai's attack in his avoiding the lighitning. He washit full of in the side and was blasted with the wave half way down the street before it erupted.

When the smoke cleared something sinister was getting up.-
Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 601b47c0

-The Sky began completly lighting up with the symbols before all over the whole village. thousands of them.-
"Shouldn't have kncoked out my genjutsu.'
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

Village of Residence : realm of darkness

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 5:58 pm

- A different orion apeared infront Of linkie Now she was clad in white and gray. SHe held with her a Piece of candy. She tossed it over her shoulder at Linkie.-
"calm down Eat this and re perform your genjutsu.. No need to blow the whole place up cutie."
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 6:01 pm

"...Nanaly.. "
-_The beastly looking thing grabed the candy and began unwrapping it. when he was done eating the candy bar the symbols in the sky went away and his genjutsu was back up . Making him in the apearence of the little boy._-
"Okay Nanaly You can handle these guy's I have to go somewhere else."
-_Linkie walked backward into a portal._-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Declaration Of War chaos.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next