Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meeting Of Reality Leaders I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meeting Of Reality Leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting Of Reality Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:16 am

Maze walked threw Shinigami's office door. All the other Reality leaders had been informed of this meeting and all he had to do was wait for them to show. See Maze had showed Yoko rushed to him and hugged his leg tightly. "Oh hey Yoko." Maze gave Yoko a pat on the back and she hugged him and waved to Shinigami. "Hello there Shinigami. Hope you don't mind this on such short notice."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:18 am

Khrona appeared, though a little later than it should have taken, being an instantaneous warp and all. He had the remains of small children and fries in his hand "... Sorry we're late. We stopped off for some souls and fries before we got here. Now, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:20 am

Zita busted in through the door, randomly jumping off of her broom and into a chair of chains that randomly appeared. "Well. I'm up now, so, let's get this show on the road."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:22 am

Shinigami stared at Zita "... I wasn't expecting the Head Witch to be here. But... Since we have made a pact with the Reality, we cannot harm you and any of your good witches... So long as you don't harm us." Shinigami then turned to Maze and Khrona "... So. What's this all about, hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:28 am

Yoko hid herself behind Maze as soon as Khrona arrived her face was red from blush. Maze just gave a sigh at Khrona's entrance. "For the love of god Khrona your a grown man. Why do you like the kiddy meals so much?" Maze turned and noticed Zita's......random entrance Una floating in shortly after her. Maze's face began to blush as he pointed to Zita. "Zita.....what are you wearing?"

Una: *facepalm*

Maze cleared his throat and turned to the group."A...anyway..I've called everyone here because our home The Reality Village is in great danger from many forces." Maze started pacing. "Asura,Medusa,Evangeline,and now Gig. All of these enemies can easily match our skill if not surpass it. Each enemy my have different reasons for attack reality but non the less they are still all attacking. We need to ban together and think of away to fight these people before it's to late."
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:32 am

Just then, some Dimensional Energy swirled in, exploding from it, the lovable pumpkin headed drifter, Tigen! "TIGEN IS HEEEEERE... for some questions." Tigen didn't recognize anyone "... Isn't this the Twilight? Tigen needs answers for finding out where Pumpkinhead is, but Akarui said to Tigen that Tigen should go to the Twilight... This isn't that, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:36 am

Khrona scoffed "Well, I'm only 15, Maze!!.. Although, technically, I could be any age I see fit... BUT MY REAL AGE IS ONLY 15! I can't help it if my two weapons enjoy the souls of small children the most... And I like the fries they serve."

Misery licked her lips "Damn good kids right there. You don't get children as innocent as that anymore. Hahaha."

Despair nodded "Oh, how woeful their eyes were as we ripped apart their cute little bodies~!"

Khrona thought about it "... Won't you two and me turn into a Kishin if we eat the souls of innocents?"

They all paused. Then they all coughed at the same time.

Khrona: SO ANYWAY. Yeah, Maze.. That Gig one... He was the one inside of you, right? We haven't a clue where Medusa and Asura are... And Evangeline... Some other power is with her, and it isn't like we can rush her castle or anything...

Khrona then looked at the one called 'Tigen...' Who surprisingly looked a lot like their former recruit, Pumpkinhead "Your brother is Pumpkinhead? Hey, Maze, didn't Pumpkinhead used to be one of our Anbu?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:40 am

Maze started examining Tigen. "Ya he was....but he never said anything about him having a brother."
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:42 am

Zita scowled at Shinigami "We aren't gonna touch your old bones." She then looked at Maze "Well. If we ban together, wouldn't we have to stop them one at a time? From who was most dangerous to who was the least?... Heh, but how the hell would we calculate who was MOST dangerous from the others? Besides... I get on Evangeline's ass, we can have her begging on her knees in no time!!" But she did take note of that 'other power' that Khrona was talking about... Maybe it would make the battle with Evangeline that much harder... Sh stared at Tigen, who randomly warped in, but said nothing about it. Just... Stared.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:44 am

Tigen warped near Maze "OOO! YES! TIGEN IS PUMPKINHEAD'S BROTHER! WHERE IS PUMPKINHEAD NOW? TIGEN NEEDS TO KNOW! TIGEN NEEDS TO GET HIM AND SUBDUE HIM BEFORE HE DESTROYS A DIMENSION... Agaaaaain..." Tigen poked Maze's head, Tigen's head floating all around Maze's body "Oh, and can you tell Tigen more about Zetsumbabwe? That's where they say he is, but Tigen doesn't know where that is or what that is..."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:47 am

Shinigami first addressed Maze "Asura can spread his insanity to anyone, and paired up with the witch Medusa, those two might be the most dangerous out of them all... Though, I know nothing of Gig and Evangeline, but if Asura were to get his insanity into them, there may be no stopping them from obliterating everything..."

But Shinigami stopped to take note of Tigen "OH, WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PUMPKIN-CHAN~! Oh Pumpkin-chan~!" Shinigami began to pat Tigen's floating head a bit, now distracted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:52 am

With each poke Maze's slowly got more and more pissed. "STOP IT!!!" Maze took a deep breath calming himself down. "I don't know where Pumpkinhead is now but I can tell you Zetsumi isn't a where it's a group. There rouge ninjas that abandoned their villages. If they even had one to began with."

Maze then addressed Shinigami 's statement. "If that's true then the first thing we must do is take out Asura. His ability to spread insanity is far to dangerous to ignore."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 10:18 am

Khrona sighed "But if we take out Asura, what are we gonna do about that Gig one? Couldn't he make that big ass world eater that destroyed the condos just come out and attack again? Or couldn't he attack himself?" Khrona thought about it... "... If we're gonna take them out one at a time, don't we need to subdue or occupy the rest for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 11:46 am

"That's true.....If Gig and I clashed it could would be bad for everyone and if you go after Asura Khrona he'd just make you into his insane puppet again. So if we did go after them I'd have to go after Asura and Khrona would go after Gig. But then there's Medusa and Evangeline....plus their followers." Maze rubbed his head in frustration. "Man this is irritating."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Reality Leaders   Meeting Of Reality Leaders Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting Of Reality Leaders
Page 1 of 1