Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:11 pm

*In response to Kameel's beam of unholiness, Rose's Rapier gave off a grey glow." Immortal or not, everyting with a personality, even one as rotten as yours, has a soul. And killing a soul will kill anyone!" She pointed it down at Kazz, and fired a massive beam of flames that would explode on contact with the atmosphere, creating literally a beam of explosions down at Kameel's beam. Its destructive force was enough to vanquish all of a small planet.*

{Visual Aid}
Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Nuclear_explosion%2006
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:15 pm

Imortal is not in my vocabulary. *he has another black orb in one hand and his yamei rasengan in the other he conbines the two of them together to make an orb of chaotastrophic as he held it out for Kamell to see* This is your utter downfall *he fired the orb as its destructive power was enough to take more then half of jupiter itself as he aimed it at kamell*

Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 18-1910
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:24 pm

---Results from the collision---

The three beams collide, creating a monumental explosion on epic proportions, engulfing all three of them in the blast. Akarui and Rose, being Air-borne, would be sent flying higher into the air and suffer from burns and the sheer power of the shock waves, maybe rupturing their bodies. Kazz(Kameel) Being on te ground, is sent farther into the earth, touching its core, most likely burning under the lava. The area is blank, nothing left here exists but Kay-no, Kazz, Akarui and Rose. Fubuki dies in the cross fire of the explosions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:27 pm

*After the explosions were over, A few minutes later, Kameel can be seen climbing out of the massive crater he was in, wounded to some extent. His injuries slowly began to heal.*
See? You can't kill me, I don't care if I have a soul or not....if I don't die, what does it matter?*cough*
*His screaming swords came back, screaming as loud as ever. He waited for the other two to show their face.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:36 pm

Impossible. * Akarui now landing from the air dislving his bankai with his mask still on* For you to have no soul you will be a walking corpse gageing on the fact that you wish to be dead. So I say farewell and have fun in the afterlife *he moves back a few feet and Motion Rose to do her thing.* Oh you couldnt even last a minute in the chaos. *He waited for rose to due her part so this battle can finish*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:46 pm

"Thank you...." She removed her giant Rapier and snapped her finger. "Akarui." Once she snapped, Kameel's body would begin to vaporize atom by atom. Immortal or not, if your destroyed molecule by molecule, you won't exist, its the one way anything that preaches being "Immortal" can die. As his body began to slowly disappear out of existence, she descended to the grouns, bleeding on her ams from the explosion. She walked towards Kameel, and closed her eyes. " I bet your wondering how I did this aren't you? You see, you never knew everything about me, so you didn't know my true Kekkei genkai." She created a ball of Silver-ish/Grey fire in her hand. "This is Tenrai fire.....literally meaning, "Divine". I have never used this fire until now, which is why you have never known about it. Anything these flames touch, becomes a simple substance that I can control. Earlier, when my tidal wave of grey fire crashed down on you, sure, you had not a scratch on you, but the moment that happened.....I gained control over you, your entire existence. These divine flames make any other fire pale in comparsion.....and now-" With Kameel now about half way erased, Rose turned around. "Your but a doomed soul whos fate had to be decided for him."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:53 pm

*Still slowly being erased, he felt like stabbing her in the back, but, he knew he had lost, and she was the closet thing he had to a family, even though she was maniplated into doing it. Kameel would clap in his final moments, astounding by Rose's flame, and how he was so careless back then, if only he had known. But he couldn't have, He never knew Rose, he only knew Rose.*

"Aaah, You've grown so talented....Rose. If I had a soul, I wonder what color it would be, I already know its doomed for hell."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 8:55 pm

Who's to say you dont. My spirtual awareness sense a soul inside of you just waiting for the taking. So Rose. Half and half sounds fair enough to you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 9:04 pm

*She stopped and turned around, putting her Rapier back on. "By the way...Kameel...." She stabbed Scorn in the middle of his remaining stomach, surging grey fire through the remains of his body. "My name is Rozalin." She ripped the sword out, and his body went up in silver flames that were erased from existence seconds later. From her stab, A dark red soul was seen, only split in half." Your soul was red Kameel. You may have not knwn it, but you were becoming human..." She grabbed halve of the soul, and devoured it. Her eyes temporarily became red, and black electricit coated her power. Her power increased ten fold from halve of his soul. As she began to understand his energy, the electricity stopped and Rozalin gave a sigh. She looked over at Akarui, and hugged him. "Thank you Yami, you helped my kill my captor." She let him go, reverting back to her original self. She pointed over to Kameel's sword, Consequence, since Manevolent, was erased along with Kameel. "I don't have much, but take that sword...take it, its the most I can do...at te moment-" She passed out and fell to the ground. It was her first tie using the Tenrai flame, and the fight with Kameel itself drained her emensely.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 9:13 pm

*Akarui Catched rose as he took the other half of the soul and absorbed it into his soul adding to his soul count and increases his power by ten fold as well. as he carryied her over toe sword and picked it up.* Your welcome Rose but I think you should....*he stopped and decied he'll tell her when she wakes up as he flashed warped over to her house for some well deserved rest*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3