Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Empty
PostSubject: Gaining some forces.(Kazz''s Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 10:53 pm

*Kazz stands at the very top of the mountain, uneffected by its chakra depletion. He casted a mind control telepathiclly to a few ninja, and one wrenched soul.*

Looks like I have no choice now. Come!

Last edited by Kazz on May 24th 2009, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 10:55 pm

*Warped to the mountain, Fubuki stood there seemingly lifeless. Apparently Kazz casted a mind control over him, bringing him to the mountain against his will. The chakra depletion of the mountain made it harder to resist.* Yes Kameel-sama....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 10:58 pm

Good, one is here.....How about we remove these stupid limiters on you hmm?

*Kazz stabbed his hand into Fubuki's chest, unlocking his abilities of dimensional energy, and not only unlocking them, but greatly increasing them as well. Kazz pulled out his hand, leaving a giant hole in Fubuki's chest.*

Heheh, you will make a good pawn for what I need to do...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 12:46 am

*Fubuki felt all his dimensional powers rush back into his system. He stood lifeless as the hole remained on his chest.* Thank you, Kameel-sama
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Prisoners
Prisoners
Zepp

Village of Residence : Abandoned
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Manipulation, and Fire Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 7:44 pm

*Uknown where I was, I continued to walk looking around as I exited from the Black Forest from training, a strange sensation was overcoming me, engulfing my conscience and leaving it a empty black abyss of lost thoughts and memory, only my power I remembered. Walking up a mountain whom seems like forever. Reaching the top, I stood infront of Kage Kameel brainwashed I was indeed.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Prisoners
Prisoners
Zepp

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 10:20 pm

"Kage...what are my current orders?"
*I asked without emotion in my words, they were spoken like a dead person. My eye's pitch black, and a faint lavender circle below my eye's.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 10:31 pm

*Kazz looks down from the top of the mountain, searching for a certain someones chakra signature.*

Hmmm, you go fight chaos ninja. It seems Rose was last in that village, so this should prove helpful...
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Prisoners
Prisoners
Zepp

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 10:34 pm

"Understood..."
*As Zepp said this, his body would disappear. A purple bubble would float towards and unknown battle area.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 10:52 pm

_______Breif Time Skip_____________
{Kay-no and Akarui can come here.}
*With Akarui and Kay-no follwing behind her, she appears on the mountain, her claw of flames on her arm holding Scorn. She pointed the tip of the sword towards Kazz. " You bitch...I know what you did to me, and I won't let you off free. "
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 9:51 am

Soo im asuming where fighting Kazz then *he sighs ubsheathing both sadoichi and zangetsu, and waits to see what happenes*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 1:30 am

*Kazz turns over and looks at Rose. Seeing her pointing that blade at him made him chuckle.*

So Rose, you seem to have gotten out of my mind control....I'm not too happy about that.

*As Kazz smiles, the sky turns black and a thick fog kicks in. A blade of orichalcum materializes into his hand in the shape of a rapier. He quickly knocks away Rose's blade and forms a stance.*

And I see you brought company.....Are you really going to go through with this? You'll live longer if you come back to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 1:54 am

* In an explosion of anger, flames rush from Rose's body and molds into a beast on the field. It looked like a fairy, only it was about three feet big. The little fairy created a ball of white fire, letting Rose pierce it with Scorn. Rose now had a ball of flames attached to her sword. " Being under your control is similar to that of dying!" She slashed her sword towards Kazz, forcing off the ball of white fire, sending it straight for him. The fiery Fairy began to form more fire orbs.*

{Visual Aid}
Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Anima_12
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 11:28 am

What the Fubu? Your still alive man??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 12:28 pm

*Kazz glanced over at Akarui, and as he did he simply slapped the fire orb away while talking.*

Hes not alive, I killed him, and I am now using his dead body to do my bidding. His dimensional powers are very usual to me.

*Quickly spinning the blade in his hand like a buzz saw, he forms a tornado, that attempts to take Akarui and Rose straight through it.*

Fubuki, show these people what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 5:06 pm

*Kay summoned her blades and spent them above her head the opposite way of Kazz's, sending a tornado at the one coming making them cancel each other out. she then looked over at the fubu husk and sighed.*
He was a decent guy..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 5:11 pm

"And now hes a dead one..." The feiry fairy would now send a volley of fire balls towards Kazz and Fubuki. "I will show no mercy on the one who destroyed my life." Rose said this as her sword began brimming with dark energy.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 5:19 pm

*Fubuki warps in front of Kazz, and waves his hand in the air. A sheet of dimensional energy is left in his wake as the hand carried on, and the dimensional energy broke down the fire balls as they made contact with it.* .........* He didn't speak a single word, and he pulled his sword out of his cloak, and dashed toward Kay-no while throwing stabs in quick succession. Each stab was coated with dimensional energy, so even one hit could be fatal.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 6:14 pm

Keep it up fubu-kid.

*Kazz turned his attention to Akarui and Rose. From his sides, an extra set of arms came out, each one holding a sycthe of orichalcum as well. He began to lash each of the blades towards the two, each slash sending a shockwave behind the blade. Hundreds of slashes were coming per second.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 7:05 pm

Tch. *he flashsteps over towards kazz with his baldes glowing white and black.* Shine Vigorously, Dwell in the shadows Zangetsu Sadoichi! *his blades glew as the each turned into there shikai states as I slash down with both blades zangetsu slightly coming at you faster then the other*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 8:58 pm

*From Kazz's back came threads of orichalcum. They wrapped around Akarui's wrists, stopping the blades before contact. The threads slung Akarui into the air, allowing Kazz to follow up with his sycthe. He threw the sycthe at the air-borne Akarui, and while in air it spun like a buzz saw. The sycthe was extremely heavy, about 3 tons, but to Kazz it was light weight.*

Oh? your quite the speedy one, just not speedy enough.

*The previous threads then bolted towards Rose, attempting to grab her.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 9:04 pm

*Rose slashed at the threads as they approached her. The threads couldn't be cut by the sword, so most likely they would wrap around the blade, given they were trying to do so to Rose. She let go of her sword, occupying the threads of orichalcum, and dashed towards Kazz. Holding her hand in front of her, gauntlets still on, she fires a concentrated beam of dark flames, burning at the temperature of the sun. The beam covered a thrity meter radius.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 4:16 pm

*he flips in the air and stops the blades with zangetsu causeing the scyths to plummit to the ground by them weighing three tons the added slash from zangetsu made it six tons*

Well see about that then. *sadoichi pulsed as a rift was opened up directly behind Kazz as he gave a swift kick to the face of Kazz and the portal closed with my full body throughit coming in for a volley of slashes*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 4:53 pm

*Kay would begin sidestepping the stabs at her made by fubu with seeming ease, her attention mostly captured by the bigger picture that is Kazz. she then found an opening in fub's slightly sparatic onslaught as she grabbed his arm and tossed him to the side with force, following up with large blasts of celestrial power.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 5:53 pm

*Fubuki would be thrown, and as the celestrial energy came towards him, he warped out the way, appearing a few feet behind Kay-no.*......* His cloak split into millions of threads, each one coated with dimensional energy, and a few milliseconds later, these millions of threads would continue an onslaught at Kay-no. While she dealt with the threads, he began charging a move in his hand.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 6:02 pm

*Kazz chuckled as he motioned two of his fingers upward, and not even a second later, the sycthes that AKarui sent to the ground few up just as quick as they fell. The came up in a spinning motion, one of the sycthes spun right in the way of Rose's dark flame beam. The sycthe blocked the beam, but strangely melt afterwards.*

Damn it, looks like she mastered dark flames....

*The other 6 ton sycthe came into Kazz's hand. He glared at Akarui and began to match each one of his slashes to one of his own sycthes. They would continue to grow in weight, but Kazz seemed to be uneffect by the difference.*

Your only hurting yourself.

*Kazz now went on the offensive. With his 4 sycthes, each probably over 12 tons, he began to rapidly slash them at Akarui with little effort if any. Each swing was so powerful that it released a shockwave on impact. Orichalcum in a liquid form began to ooz from his back.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)   Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gaining some forces.(Kazz's Death)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next