Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kansei's Botany Skills I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kansei's Botany Skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kansei
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Kansei

Village of Residence : Villge of Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Chlorokinesis, Poison, Biokinesis(locked)

Kansei's Botany Skills Empty
PostSubject: Kansei's Botany Skills   Kansei's Botany Skills Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 2:32 pm

First off, I'll give definitions of my Kekkei Genkai first. The first word I'll explain is Chlorokinesis.
Now Chlorokinesis gives the user the ability to animate and control plants, yet also can allow the ability to encourage photosynthesis in plant life via mental influence. This power can manifest in several ways, from accelerating the growth of plant life to animating botanical matter. Now Botanical Matter can be used to preserve fragrances of plants, which by having the ability to extract toxins from plant life, and even create my own form of poison, I can use botanical matter to shield the smell of poison by using fragrances of plants, rather making it quite the hassle for my opponent's to know what the smell is even if they smell flowers. Now for my poison, it comes in the shape of a pale green, since it can originate from plant life, or from toxins from the air, with the mixture of my Chlorokinesis, it would be shaped and tainted to form a pale green color. With this poison at my control I can change it's properties of making it a gas(air toxins like a burning acid in gas form to suffocate my foes, also a more liquid like form, which it gives a monstrous shape of able to grow liquid like faces and strange blue sapphire colored teeth. They can act on their own within the liquid form. It can be coated around Kansei to protect him like a barrier that can harden. Another strange trait when it is within it's liquid form once it's half way of being a solid, it can lift Kansei off the ground and make him float or fly, yet still keeping it's deadly serpent like mouths and body's. NOTE: even though Kansei can create toxins it would not expel through the air like toxins and poisonous gas would do. He isn't at the right rank to allow toxins to spew over the air and intoxicate people into their timely death. From photosynthesis by allowing plants to prosper their growth rate, once let's say a vine get ripped in half, it would slowly regenerate but allowing more and more plants to form would take A LOT of chakra from me which would make me close to dying. I hope I cleared everything up that people have questions on.

Chlorokinesis:

Chloro Absorption: By focusing chakra all over my body, I can use my Kekkei Genkai Chlorokinesis, to create a shield of chloroplast like cell and contain chlorophyll molecules, to absorb any light energy in the area, even if it's a light based attack from my foe, some or most of the light depending on the size of the light based energy. Now from having a certain amount of captured light energy I would then be able to use Photosynthesis.

Photosynthesis: By focusing and using captured sunlight or light based energy from attacks or from the sun itself, I am able to conduct the state of photosynthesis, which is a process that converts carbon dioxide into organic compounds which can make oxygen within the air. With the air quickly dispersed either within the air or within Kansei's body he would then be able to make plant life prosper and their growth rate rather high making them rather large in size from the great amount of oxygen presented to them.

Giga Drain -Stage 1- : By using chakra around Kansei even plant life to make this attack more powerful Kansei would be able to conduct and absorb energy from the plant life around him to heal wounds he might have, from using cell growth from photosynthesis if needed from the photosynthesis state.

Energy Ball -Stage 2- :
After completing stage 1 of the giga trilogy attacks, if Kansei hasn't used the giga drain -stage 1- to complete and heal his wounds then he would be able to use stage 2 of the giga trilogy attacks which by using the energy he gained and from using chlorophyll the energy would change into a green substance which would be able to be shot at my foes and can stay there undetected used as a honing device for attacks to come from Kansei, or to attack and explode on my opponent. After the explosion if it was an explosion a patch of seeds would be latched onto my opponent's skin. It is possible to get rid of the seeds, either by exploding them or using a heat/fire based attack to burn the seeds to dust.

Bullet/Missile Seeds -Stage 3A-
: After the seeds have been planted on my foes undetected and used as a honing device. Kansei would focus on all surrounding plants to animate into gun like plants that would fire seeds or missile like seeds that would explode on my foe. Even though the seeds from stage 2 are being used as honing devices for all seeds and missiles to hit their mark it is possible to block the attacks, it isn't possible to run or disappear from a spot to get away from the missiles or seeds., since more and more seeds would just fire at the opponent from them running away would tire or drain chakra of them to not get hit.

Leech Seed -Stage 3B- : After completing stage 2 of the giga trilogy attacks, with the seeds intact on either the ground or my opponent's skin, the seeds would quickly prosper into many vines that would envelope the foe, sapping or electrocuting the foe for a moment.

Vine Tendrils: By Focusing chakra over Kansei's body he is able to create vines to erupt and sprout around the field or around various random places to attack my foe. If photosynthesis was used to make plant life grow and prosper quickly the vines if cut apart would simply and quickly regrow the tip and also divide into more vines to keep attacking my opponent.

Slicing Petals: By using nearby flowers surrounding Kansei petals would be fired at my opponent at high speeds depending on the size of the flowers and if photosynthesis was used to make the growth rate high.

Petal Dance: By using chakra from Kansei's body or surrounding flower plants upon thousands or hundreds of petals would erupt around Kansei like a shield that would rapidly spin around his body keeping him secure from incoming attacks most of the time. The slower the petal's spin the easier it is to attack Kansei, unless the petals are rapidly moving fast around him the wind that would be created would simple rebound away or absorbed. Fire attacks can be absorbed to extract heat energy from the fire and convert it into light energy for more attacks.

Poison:

Tendrils of Toxic: By concentrating Kansei's control over his poison throughout the puddles around the field or around him and his body would create acid pale green tentacles that can block or possibly absorb the attack.

Toxic: By concentrating on toxins from plants it would liquefy the toxins into a acid puddle which would slowly or quickly dissolve an object or attack.

1000 Heads of Ladon: From using the liquid toxins or poison from plants Kansei can animate the poison like liquid to form serpent like heads and bodies around Kansei, they are able to stretch unreachable lengths and height to attack a foe, if the blue sapphire like colored teeth latch onto the flesh of an opponent, it would expel a poison that would deteriorate the body of the foe slowly and painfully.

Flight of the Ozone:
Make animating the poison liquid to form around Kansei it would then emit him to be able to fly through the air for a short time. Granting him the ability to jump very high and long distance.
Back to top Go down
Gatomon

Gatomon

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Digital Ninjutsu

PostSubject: Re: Kansei's Botany Skills   Kansei's Botany Skills Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 3:25 pm

Lol. Somebody likes them a lot of pokemon~

It'd be nice if you had a backstory though.
Back to top Go down
Kansei
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Kansei

Village of Residence : Villge of Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Chlorokinesis, Poison, Biokinesis(locked)

PostSubject: Re: Kansei's Botany Skills   Kansei's Botany Skills Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 3:28 pm

I'm in the works of that right now also, then my weapons....it'll be a different story though....
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Kansei's Botany Skills   Kansei's Botany Skills Icon_minitime1September 13th 2009, 6:15 pm

Eh... Lemme read this later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kansei's Botany Skills   Kansei's Botany Skills Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kansei's Botany Skills
Page 1 of 1