Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shindo's medical skills. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shindo's medical skills.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shindo's medical skills. Empty
PostSubject: Shindo''s medical skills.   Shindo's medical skills. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 12:06 pm

Kekei Genkai-
Can create new cells to take place of dead cells at such a rapid growth that it can happen even during attacks.

Chakra drain is immense depending on the wound.
--------------
Basic skills.
------------
Sky Striker.- Basic wind attack. Can form basic blades of wind to strike at an enemy. Not very effective.

Hover- Form wind round feet and control movement in a sort of hover.Still unstable as keeping wind formed takes alot of concentration and Shindo is easily distracted. He would one day love to fly sing a better form of this

--------
Medical.
--------

Toxin absorber- If someone is poisoned Shindo will hover his hand around there body with a blue glow and the toxins will be sucked out. Only works for basic Toxins.

Advanced immunity-Heals curses . it is a bit tricky but it works fir most types of jutsu related curses or hex's

Burn heal- Heals burn wounds with small chakra drain.

Basic Healing- Can heal a persons Open wound's in a matter of minutes. Depending on how bad the injury is they could still have to recover for day's

Wound close.- Using a special technique He learned he can Heal up to six people at once from 20 feet away. It takes alot of chakra and he must remain stationary.

Chakra scalpel- Used as a tool to operate in omeones body without cutting the flesh. SHindo can pick where in the body to cut .

Chakra thread- Used like the scalpel. It is used to sew back up the thing's inside a person that were cut open without breaking the flesh.

------------
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Yondaime

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Fate of the Human Mind

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Shindo's medical skills.   Shindo's medical skills. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:23 pm

nice... great character
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Shindo's medical skills.   Shindo's medical skills. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:31 pm

Ohhh, another medical shinobi, huh? I like it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shindo's medical skills.   Shindo's medical skills. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:46 pm

thanks... .
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Shindo's medical skills.   Shindo's medical skills. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:55 pm

Welcome..least i'm not the only one now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shindo's medical skills.   Shindo's medical skills. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shindo's medical skills.
Page 1 of 1