Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Justu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mao

Mao

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Not much just look for new things to do
Kekkei Genkai : Kenjutsu

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 2:00 pm

Five star burn: this justu is bad azz because I summon five fire balls and put them into a star shape form around you I then snap my finger and fire chains fly out of the five fire balls and as they do that they start to rap around you and pull you into the middle of the star at that point the fire balls are ready to explode so I snap my finger and they explode leaving a fire star in the sky.

Eternity nightmare: I summon a dark energy stone and with the dark stone I run up to you and place it upon your head once the stone is upon your head you fall into a nightmare for eternity and you can Olney awaken when I say so.

Shadow stone summoning: I summon all ten of the shadow stones and with the power of all ten stones my sword will be able to change into all ten of it’s forms the name of those forms are a secret.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 4:00 pm

Ok so far I see some issues that will come up upon inspection that you may might want to check up upon first, my fellow newcomer.

Following Things Needs Editing:

1. Add your Gekki Kenkai along to your jutsu list so that people can understand what its abilities and such. If you're talking about the Kenjutsu (Way of the Sword) that I know of, then please describe it. However, if its not the Kenjutsu that I've reffered to, then please reconsider of revising it and describing what it does to avoid any confusion and conflict.

Quote :
Eternity nightmare: I summon a dark energy stone and with the dark stone I run up to you and place it upon your head once the stone is upon your head you fall into a nightmare for eternity and you can Olney awaken when I say so.

I doubt that around your rank you'll be able to maintain keeping someone in their nightmare without cautioning that it will rapidly drain your chakra down while maintaining this. Keep in mind that you got a limit in your chakra pool until you get some training within it to increase it. In addition, it may be reconsidered into learning this move once you've achieved a higher rank instead of starting off with something like this. Seriously, limit down on how long you can keep them in the nightmare because eternity will not be a guaranteed profit in your rank. You can try it out at your rank, but I doubt that you'll be able to successfully use its effects against a higher up unless you're really tactical.

Quote :
Shadow stone summoning: I summon all ten of the shadow stones and with the power of all ten stones my sword will be able to change into all ten of it’s forms the name of those forms are a secret.

I say limit this down to only two of the shadow stones at your rank until you improve in your rank and abilites. Then you can work yourself up into increasing the amount of shadow stones you can summon and use. Not only that, but summoning can critically drain down your chakra pool as well especially around your level so this may/will be limited upon you until further on.

Quote :
Five star burn: this justu is bad azz because I summon five fire balls and put them into a star shape form around you I then snap my finger and fire chains fly out of the five fire balls and as they do that they start to rap around you and pull you into the middle of the star at that point the fire balls are ready to explode so I snap my finger and they explode leaving a fire star in the sky.

Maybe I'm not quite fully understanding this jutsu skill, but this really needs some serious limiting or earn it at a higher rank. I can't say much cause the way you've explained it was a bit confusing. @.@

This is just my opinion on your jutsus, but you really need to explain about your Kekki Genkai, newcomer. Other than that wait for a higher up to see what you need to edit around and wait for approval.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 4:02 pm

I'd also suggest some english classes with your jutsu editing. Other than that, I agree with Zesu... enternal genjutsu is something for ANBU and up. Only then will Zorro sign yuor jutsu list with his seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
Mao

Mao

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Not much just look for new things to do
Kekkei Genkai : Kenjutsu

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 6:03 pm

ok I will dohat whe I get the time
Back to top Go down
Domo