Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Justu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Justu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1May 6th 2010, 1:54 pm

My kekkei genkai is the rinnegan

My Justu Rinnegan-1-1

My taijutsu list

Spinning 360 degree Kick:Hope would take a few steps back the jump up into the sky do a full 360 spin and come down with a 360 degree kick.

Fist of fury:(Note must be pumped up to do).....hope would take a fight stance like Bruce Lee as he does he moves around getting the enemy confused once that happens he then unleash a barrage of punches.

Turn brake spinning back breaker:Hope would grab the person and the throw them up into the sky jump up in front of then grab them and put them into a power slam pose and drops to the ground hitting there back on his knee braking it if possible.

Ninjustu Moves

Black fire ball:Hope would jump up into the sky spin around he would then fire a huge black fire ball that would burn anything in its way..

Dark mist:(Note this move is like the hidden mist justu)....hope would point his finger up into the sky as he does a thick black mist would appear and cover up the area the mist is super hard to see in .

Grand Blaze of fire:Hope would jump up into the sky and land on the air charge up all the energy in his body and release that energy as a blast of fire that can blast back most things in its way...

Moves with the rinnegan on

Two hand chidori:By gathering up a large amount of charka in both hands hope is able to use to chidori rather then just the normal one.

Light and Dark fusion:By fusing the energy's of light and dark hope can shoot out a large black and white ball that would trap and enemy in side for a few minutes about 2 or 3.

Summoning wild beast's:Hope would cut his hand and hit the ground causing a bunch of beasts to come out the ground about 2 to 3 at a time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1May 6th 2010, 5:28 pm

I'm fairly certain this is not allowed sir.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1May 6th 2010, 5:32 pm

yeah... no Rin'gan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu   My Justu Icon_minitime1May 7th 2010, 4:12 am

Cool avy though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content