Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ray's Justu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ray's Justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray

Ray

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : ?
Kekkei Genkai : Kagegan

Character sheet
Character Race: Ninja
Character Info (Highlight):

Ray's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Ray's Justu   Ray's Justu Icon_minitime1February 24th 2010, 2:03 pm

My Kekkei Genkai

Kagegan
Ray's Justu Sasuke12

The Kagegan is a spacial ability that only the Kazama Family possess this certain power gives the user the power to control the 4 elements Earth,Wind,Water,Fire and also allows the user to control the amount of chakra used in each attack used and also the kagegan can be uses to change the nature of an enemy's justu like for example if somebody uses a shield to protects themselves I can change that so the shield only protects me or that it becomes totally useless but the down side to it is I can only use it three time in any given day.

Air Justu

Air Blades:Sends out a sharp blade like air attack.

Air Shield:creates a air like shield.

Wind Sword: Creates a sword made out of wind.

Wind Hurricane: jumps into the air and pull's out a sword and spins it creating a small hurricane.

Wind,Fire Combo: Ray would clone him self one clone would run behind the enemy while the real one stays in front of the enemy, both of them would then do a simple justu one ray does flames of the king and the other does with hurricane. the wind would surround the enemy while the fire mixes with the wind, creating a fire like hurricane trapping the enemy and then killing them.

Trinity Combo: Well by using the earth's own natural wind elements ray is able to tap into that power, once that is done ray would combine all of the elements to create the combo.

Earth Justu

Earth Power:gives ray the power to control earth with just my mind.

Earthquake:causes a small quake to happen.

Earth Shield: creates an earth shield which protects from out side attacks.

Earth Weapons: This technique allows ray to condense mud or stone or rock from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will shoot from the ground.

Earth Pillars: Make huge pillars shoot up from the ground this move is used to take out things that are in the way.

Earth Sword: makes a sword out of earth.

Water Justu

Water Clone:Creates a water clone of ray.

Water clone bomb:can only be done if the water clone justu is in effect this justu turns that water clone into a bomb.

Water Dragon: Creates a dragon out of water the dragon can split it self making it some what hard to hit and kill.

Water Shield: Makes a shield out of water.

Water Imprisonment: creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water.

Water Tornado: creates a spinning water vortex around the enemy making it hard to brake out of it.

Fire Justu

Fire Fang:Sends out a fang like attack made up of fire.

Fire Arrows:Shoots out a barrage of fire arrows.

Flame Shield: Makes a shield made up of fire.

Fire Sword: Makes a sword out of fire that shoots from the hand.

Flame Clone: Creates a clone made out of fire but only one clone at any given time.

Fire Form: Turns the whole body into a fire monster.

Fire Torch: Shoot fire from the moth that burn's anything it touches.

Fire Ball: Shoot's out a huge fire ball at the enemy the fire ball is about the size of a small car.

Flame Accumulation: Like the flame body this move covers the body in flames but the thing is this move gives ray an increase in power at least by 20%.

Last edited by Ray on March 24th 2011, 1:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

Ray's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Justu   Ray's Justu Icon_minitime1February 24th 2010, 3:12 pm

There has to be a stipulation on your changing of your opponents attacks....otherwise its the G word.....

And....are you the originator of this Kagegan.....? Like is it your original idea....?

Last edited by Kama on February 24th 2010, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ray's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Justu   Ray's Justu Icon_minitime1February 24th 2010, 3:18 pm

Also, as long as you are controlling an element or expelling energy; You use chakra for everything.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

Ray's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Justu   Ray's Justu Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 1:50 pm

Well I change it up my justu hakku so I hope you approve it.

And kama I am the first person to use this power but it was not my idea it was my friends idea so he told me to just go with it cause it was cool and that's what I did so if you wont me to change it then I will.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

Ray's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Justu   Ray's Justu Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 2:54 pm

No, with the stipulation its fine and all thanks....
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

Ray's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Justu   Ray's Justu Icon_minitime1February 26th 2010, 1:18 pm

Thanks Kama Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ray's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray's Justu   Ray's Justu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ray's Justu
Page 1 of 1