Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Playing in the Rain.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Playing in the Rain..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Playing in the Rain.. Empty
PostSubject: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:03 am

Chroma would move into the forest, the rain feeling good all around. Like her father, she loved the rain "Aaaah, good old, sweet rain... Well. Let's get started then!"

Gig: Hell yeah! I need to get some bloodshed!

Feinne: Their souls... will be nice...

Chroma: Sorry, Feinne, I've got to become the Death Scythe first... The souls will only go to me...

Feinne: Your power is my power, miss Chroma...

Chroma smiled "Well, that's good then." Soon she heard something coming from the distance "OH shit! Okay, guys.. Here it comes." Suddenly, the FFIX battle music played. Epic.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:15 am

The rumbling was caused by a massive titan. This beast was the ever feared Adamantoise.

Playing in the Rain.. AdamantoiseFFX

It would make a mighty roar as it slowly came closer, toppling over trees unbeknownst to the monster itself. It would stop in front of Chroma and then spew its extremely large and powerfully hot Breath at Chroma, trying to burn her to nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:20 am

Chroma's eyes widened "... FUCK. I've gotta start off with THIS!?!?... HOLY SHIT." As it reared its head for the Breath attack, Chroma would swiftly take to the sky. "Right... I assume it's extremely heavy and durable... Hell, just by lookin at the bastard... So, I'mma just hafta weaken it, right?"

Gig laughed "Or, do you mean ME!? Heh. I'M the only one here with any Edicts. You just borrow them from me."

Chroma shook her head, giving a grim look to Gig "... Look here. I will feed you to this damn turtle thing, and if you don't do as I say, I'll leave you in the Reverse Rejection for the rest of your days..."

Gig fell silent.

Chroma smirked "Thought so. Now, Gig..." Gig would use Lynch, the edict that lowered the defensive measures of the foe. After that, all of Chroma's attacks would be lined with this power. "Thanks." She would slash Gig from the sky, making numerous arrows of his energy rain down on the Adamantoise.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:23 am

Most of the arrows would deflect off of the Adamantoise's shell, even though they were magical, the shell could still deflect them with ease... That is, until one penetrated the hide. It was because of the Lynch edict. The Adamantoise let out a mighty roar of pain, then started to use Thundara to try to blast Chroma out of the sky with multitudes of lightning shooting at her from above.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:27 am

Chroma would fling Gig up into the sky, letting him take the full effects of the Thundara attacks.

Gig: OH GOD... SHIT. YOU BITCH. THAT WASN'T EVEN COOL!!"

As Gig was acting as a lightningrod, Chroma would point Feinne at the Adamantoise "... Ready Feinne...? Ego Drive..." One of the floating swords would fly at the Adamantoise from one side, the other flying from the other side. Upon making contact, they would make a GRAND explosion that's unreal for their new size, but extremely expansive all the same.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:29 am

The Adamantoise would try to use its Sonic Spin attack right at Chroma, flying into the sky at a high speed, but was stopped by 2 swords, which would explode, crushing its already severely weakened hide. The Adamantoise would screech out a terribly cry before dying, turning into nothing but a soul...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:36 am

Chroma smirked, sucking in the soul and eating it "Heh heh heh! One down, 19 to go... And now I've got a new monster for my Morpher ability... What fun~! I'm sure Chichiue would be so proud~!" Chroma would fall back to the ground "Hm... This guy feels very powerful... His soul will be put to great use, as will his power..." Gig would fall from the sky, allowing Chroma to catch him before he landed.

Gig: ... You. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 2:43 pm

Just then, from the sky, a whinny was heard coming ever closer. It was a demonic horse with a gigantic blade on its head, having gigantic, demonic wings and a long, whip-like tail. The giant blackened horse would give off a distorted neigh once more, hovering over Chroma.

Playing in the Rain.. Amudusias_FFIX_Artwork

It seems as though the destruction of the Adamantoise called upon the Amdusias to come and fight in his place. The Amdusias would swiftly dive at Chroma using its Horn attack to try to slash her in half.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 2:59 pm

Chroma screamed "DAMN. That's a big ass horse... EEE." As it swooped at her, it was moving too fast for her to attack it, so she moved out of the way. "... A demonic horse, huh? Whadda ya think, Gig?"

Gig sighed "I think Feinne has this one. That is one SWEET horse, though. I wanna RIDE THAT SON OF A BITCH!!"

Feinne said happily "I will do whatever I can... Lemori.." Energy started charging into Feinne

Chroma waved Gig around "While Feinne is charging to maximum power, we'll have to wear it down, okay?" The 6 swords would begin harnessing energy as she let all 6 of Feinne's swords float into the sky. Chroma would then grab Gig with both hands, spreading her wings for aerial pursuit of the Amdusias. "Gig... Last Act!!" With a sudden burst of wind around Chroma, she had become a blur, trying to hack at the Amdusias with great speed due to the Last Act, which increases her own speed by extreme amounts.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 3:07 pm

As Chroma trailed close to it, the Amdusias would skillfully whip its tail at her while avoiding the slashes, trying to whip her out of the sky or wrap her up. If that didn't work, it would fly high into the sky and whinny, releasing the power of Holy, making several large, whipping tendrils of pure holy light shine down from its horn and whip at Chroma, trying to shoot her out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 3:24 pm

Chroma scoffed "It's still faster than me? Even with the Last Act active? Grrr... Fine. Let's do this, Gig!"

Gig: HELL YEAH! Now you're TALKIN!

Chroma would dash straight at the attacks "Gig, Courage!!" With a burning explosion released from her body, her power increased drastically as well. Any Holy beams that would come at her, she would smack away with Gig. Thanks to Courage, she had that much power at that moment. She went for a straight blast for the Amdusias once more, trying to cleave it in half in one blow. Feinne was charging up quite a bit of energy... She was almost at full power.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 3:34 pm

The Amdusias glared at Chroma and as she came in close, it would duck under, letting out the poisonous gas of Bio, which would harm and severely poison her if she were going through it, which she most likely would because of her speed and how close she was to the Amdusias. The Amdusias would then trail behind HER, its large, sharp horn shining quite menacingly. It would shoot multitudes of lightning from its horn directly at Chroma via its Thundara magic. It was better in the sky than she was, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 3:41 pm

Chroma went through the Bio, feeling it harm her body and poison her on the inside, yet she still continued forward. "Dammit... If I could control my DNA like my Chichiue, I could get rid of this, easily..."

Gig: Ya know, I can give you an edict that will heal ALL ailments of ANY kind...

Chroma sneered "Well, GET IT OUT, STUPID!! I'll handle this piece of horse shit!" She turned around, only to be zapped with lightning... But... Using her DNA Absorption, just like her father, she would absorb the lightning into her body and make her immune to it. She smirked, looking to Feinne and stopping abruptly, slapping the horn of the oncoming Amdusias with Gig and then holding it in place "FEINNE, NOW!!"

The 6 swords would float above the temporarily immobilized Amdusias, about to release its full power blast "Leshura... Calm Death..." The full powered Calm Death would shoot straight down from the 6 swords, taking down everything it could that was under it, the blast itself taking up a HUGE radius, disintegrating trees and such that got in its way, making a GIGANTIC hole directly in the ground that seemed to go down forever. With that, Feinne would return to Chroma and they'd await to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 4:00 pm

The Amdusias, caught off guard by her deflecting its horn, was stunned, and because of that, it would be blasted by the full power of the Calm Death, thus resulting in a calm death of the Amdusias, leaving nothing but a soul of it for Chroma's liking.

However, because of the resulting blast, another monster was on its way... Or, perhaps even more than one. 3 very large and very powerful monsters, the first coming out being the Armstrong.

Playing in the Rain.. Armstrong

The 2 accompanying the Armstrong was the King Bomb and the Jumbo Cactaur.

Playing in the Rain.. Ffxii-kingbomb

Playing in the Rain.. DoC_Cactuar_Artwork

The Jumbo Cactaur began to speak, its mustache flowing at it did "Geka geka ge-ka gekageka gekaka gege geka geka! Ge-KA!"

In case Chroma did not speak Cactaur, the King Bomb began to speak, translating the Jumbo Cactaur's words "... Foolish Girl, you have disturbed us, the masters of our race. I, the King of the Bombs, Jumbo Cactaur, the king of the Cactaurs, and Armstrong, the king of the Armstrongs, are all here to silence your foolish behavoir and cease your insolent destruction of the monsters that may reside in this forest. Take your leave NOW, or we shall be forced to exterminate you, as well as many of our allies..."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 4:20 pm

Chroma fell to the ground in awe after eating the Amdusias' soul, her pupils becoming tiny. She could already tell that these 3 had a shitload of power, more than she had, most definitely. "Holy... Oh my..." She was speechless. Though, as the King Bomb began to speak, she started to think...

Gig stared at them, knowing the level of their power "... Hey. Kid. I, uh, think we should high tail it out of here... I mean, if I were at my full power, then I could easily pick off these bastards with no problem, but at the current moment, I think we should just get the fuck out."

Chroma stared at them with eyes full of insane determination. With that, her face became grim and dark, insane, even. Her mouth showed a wicked smile as her face replicated that of her father's, the signature, insane facial expression that happened when they were serious "... Nope."

Gig was shocked an appalled at such a remark ".. I'm sorry, WHAT? ARE YOU SHIT CRAZY, WOMAN?! Their power levels are OVER 9,000 HERE, HUN. If you don't want your ASS to be WHOOPED into a coma, I would SUGGEST that we GET RIGHT THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."

Chroma's eyes would look back to Gig "... Gig. I have an idea. Sure, we don't stand up to these guys AT ALL... We probably can't do a thing about them right now, especially after taking out 2 monsters using a lot of power... But that doesn't mean that we can't try. They may summon the monsters of this forest, but we'll just have to take them down. One. By. One. The more we kill, the more power we get. And besides... They don't know OUR full power! If you HAVEN'T NOTICED, YOU ARE THE MASTER OF DEATH. FEINNE IS A FUCKING WORLD EATER. AND I... I AM THE DAUGHTER OF THE MOST FUCKING INSANE KAGE THERE IS. Now, if THAT doesn't convince you that WE HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO DO SOMETHING, then I'm gonna throw you in that ditch."

Gig fell silent. He was thoroughly moved by her blatant, insane ambition. "Heh. Heh heh heh. I knew I'd like you, kid. You remind me of myself 200 years ago..." Gig suddenly bursted with power, the entire sword glowing with his evil energy "Well then! Let's show them just exactly who the hell they're fucking with, huh!? How about you, Feinne?"

Feinne would also surge with power "... I will protect Chroma with all that I have... Lemori... Leshura... Let our power transcend the gods..."

Chroma shed a tear, since they were so supportive. Maybe this is how her father felt when using Misery and Despair. With her insane expression still on her face, she laughed crazily at the 3 entities "We aren't going anywhere until we harvest your souls, so you can take your words and shove them up your asses!!!" Chroma waved Gig and Feinne, both of them seeming to surge with immense power, Chroma's Life and Death soul being shown outside of her body as the Yin and Yang symbol around her, whipping up dust with its power.

Last edited by Chroma on January 23rd 2010, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 4:37 pm

The King Bomb snarled, growing with rage "FOOLS! YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY!! COME, MONSTERS OF THE FOREST! ASSIST IN OUR ELIMINATION OF THESE IMPUDENT AND VILE CREATURES!!!"

With the call of the King Bomb, monsters came to the aid of him. First was the Carve Spider, a giant spider with scythes on its back.

Playing in the Rain.. Carve_Spider-FFIX

Next was the Chimera, the giant coming in and all 4 of its heads screeching at Chroma.

Playing in the Rain.. ChimeraFFIX

Followed by the floating flower, the Dendrobium...

Playing in the Rain.. DendrobiumFFIX

The large, gelatinous blob slushing its way slowly onto the scene, the Hecteyes..

Playing in the Rain.. 300px-Hecteyes-FFIX

And finally, the Lamia.

Playing in the Rain.. 275px-FF2_Lamia_Artwork

With these monsters coming to their aid, the King Bomb would point at Chroma "Exterminate the vermin and make sure that they can NEVER come back!!" The King Bomb would then move back, also signalling to the Jumbo Cactaur and the Armstrong to move back as well. They were quite confused and made a ruckus "... Patience, my brothers.." the King Bomb started, "... We do not need to waste our awesome power on these fickle enemies... Besides. Our monster brethren do feel the need to eliminate them with their own hands. Let us watch as they take down these inferior creatures..." The other 2 would agree with the King Bomb and begin to observe...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 4:48 pm

Chroma did not falter. Instead, she took a step forward, her smile growing larger "Gig. Status report."

Gig: Heh. Well, from what I can muster up, seems like that Hecteyes and Lamia can give you some trouble from afar, so might wanna take them out first. Fuck the rest of them for right now. Think you can take out that Hecteyes before it looks at you?

Chroma laughed for him even asking that question "As long as you lend me some of Thuris' power, I have nothing to worry about, you dumbass!"

Gig laughed "Alright, let's give you some power, then, you bitch!!!"

Chroma jumped into the sky "Gig..." And with that, Chroma had vanished. From what Gig said, the Hecteyes could only harm her if it looked at her. Besides that, if the other monsters couldn't see her as well, they'd be easy to pick off one by one.. Or so she hoped. She took aim at the Hecteyes and began to spew out some of Raksha's flames from her mouth, even though the flame would not be invisible, only Chroma was.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 5:01 pm

The Hecteyes, unable to see, was hit with the flames. The Hecteyes, being susceptible to flames because that was one of its weaknesses, was instantly burnt and melted into nothingness because of the intensity of the flames. Surely, the other monsters would not be so easy. From where the fire was coming from, each of the other monsters could see, and thus, once the Hecteyes was gone, the other monsters attacked. The Chimera would shoot out its Venom Breath and Lightning from its Goat mouth and Snake tail, the lightning shooting out very fast as the Venom Breath became embedded into it. The Chimera would also take flight, moving extremely fast behind Chroma, even though it couldn't see her, but would be able to see the change in wind that she made if she were to change directions.

The Dendrobium, up in the sky, would be releasing Wind from all around, trying to hit Chroma, wherever she may be, with slicing blades of wind.

The Lamia, noticing the Dendrobium's efforts, would increase its wind's power by using Twister, just to make all of the wind coming from the Dendrobium have that much more power, and also to make the Twister hopefully large enough to destroy Chroma, wherever she was.

The Carve Spider would stay idle, not knowing what to do. It couldn't lock on to Chroma and couldn't hit her from afar unless it did, so it just sat there...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 5:18 pm

Chroma smirked, absorbing the Hecteyes' soul. The joke was on the Chimera, for she had already taken care of poisons in her body with Gig using the Heal Ailments edict to cure her of the Amdusias' poison that it inflicted on her, and because of the Thundara, the Lightning would not work on her, either, but instead she would absorb it and merge it with her own power, thus restoring it by a lot. She would then stop abruptly, holding out Gig and hopefully having the Chimera fly directly into the blade, since it couldn't see her and know when she stopped. As for the Twister, Feinne would take care of that by swirling her 6 swords in the opposite direction at the same time, then all stab at the unaware Carve Spider, after stopping the Twister, of course. Next was the Lamia, since the Dendrobium didn't seem to be much of a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 5:30 pm

The Carve Spider would die, releasing its soul... And the Chimera surely did run directly into the blade, however it was not dead... It could not use most of its body, but it was not dead, only the largest head was. It fell to the ground, losing use of its wings, legs and main head, but the other 3 heads kept it alive, even if it couldn't move. It couldn't focus on her, now, but if she were to come close or turn invisible, they'd surely know it and attack without hesitation... Though it seemed that being hit with Venom Breath and Lightning didn't work. Oh well. They still had Cold Breath and Venom.

The Lamia noticed that her Twister did not work. That slightly angered her. She also noticed the Carve Spider die. That didn't make her happy. She looked over to the Chimera and thought to go heal it with Curaga, but... At the expense of her own life, she didn't. Instead, she tried to defend herself from any attacks that the invisible Chroma might do. If she were busy healing the Chimera, Chroma would probably get her while she was healing it and just kill the Chimera all over again... Meh. Better it than her. The Lamia, instead, began to sing... Not loudly, but softly, and beautifully. She knew the effects of her Song and if her monster brethren heard it, it would be bad, but her song would also keep Chroma from getting close to her, so she figured that she could trap Chroma in that way.

The Dendrobium had an idea, however. It, still releasing Wind, would also release Pollen. The Pollen would cover the air in pollen and thus, make Chroma blind if she went into it, but also tell everyone where she was if she flew through the air because of the wind pressure from her wings. What a useful thing to have~!
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 5:38 pm

Chroma was happy that she took down the Chimera, but noticed that it didn't change into a soul, like the Carve Spider, which she absorbed, did. Maybe its extra heads kept it alive... Oh well. Time to go for the Lamia, then, and finish off the Chimera later... But that's when she realized that she forgot the Dendrobium, which was being a nuisance as of right now, spreading that pollen everything. She stopped, becoming visible again, since there was no point in doing this while the Dendrobium was spewing the pollen... However, it was probably wise to avoid the pollen and also take out the Dendrobium. She waved Gig, releasing the evil energy arrows aimed directly at the Dendrobium, which cut through the pollen and wind and hopefully would slice up the Dendrobium from all directions. Next, she would go for the dying Chimera. She pointed Feinne at the dying Chimera, knowing not to go close to it because... It seems as though its heads can shoot out unknown breath attacks that she wasn't willing to find out what they were. She shot out a tiny, but swift Calm Death, this Calm Death naturally not having as much power or largeness as the one she shot at the Amdusias, which was at full power, but it would hopefully be enough to kill it. Then she could worry about that damn snake woman, Lamia...
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 6:38 pm

The Chimera, unable to move, and the Lamia not doing anything about it, was ultimately obliterated by the Calm Death coming right at it, thus leaving only the soul. The Dendrobium tried its best to avoid the arrows, avoiding most of them, however it was hit with a lot of the other ones, tearing its petals and making it fall to the ground, unable to fly, but not dead.

Lastly, there was Lamia. Now that she could SEE Chroma, she could actually attack as she wanted. She would blow Chroma a Kiss, a heart made of magic would fly at her, naturally if it touched Chroma, it would Charm and Doom her. Also, the Lamia would use her Poison Frog, which was basically like Kiss except with poison and turning the foe into a frog as well. She would shoot the smooches out in the magical fashion all around at Chroma, trying to inflict her with these severe status ailments.

The King Bomb was furious, his rage being stored within his body "BLASPHEMY!!! HOW IS THIS... THIS... CHILD ELIMINATING ALL OF OUR BRETHREN!?!?" King Bomb would look to Jumbo Cactaur and Armstrong, then nod "... I see. We have underestimated her. We must join our Lamia in battle and aid her with our power..." They all began to step forward...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 6:48 pm

Chroma would shoot more arrows at the Dendrobium to finish it off and collect its soul as well as the Chimera's soul, then notice that the Lamia was blowing... Kisses at her.

Gig: Hey hey, that snake bitch is one hot momma! Yo, Chroma... Why don't we show her a little lovin, huh?

Chroma at first was going to retaliate with sharp words, but then understood was Gig was trying to say, smiling once he did. "... Tamashii no Kyoumei (Soul Resonance)." She would fly up into the air, avoiding the kisses then hold Gig up to the sky, power being stored within him, sucking the evil and the energies from out of the air "... Demon Resonance..." An energy would burst from around Chroma as the blade of the sword grew to epic proportions, being made of pure Death energy now, shooting straight up above the clouds, turning the sky black and blood red "... Demon Force." Chroma would bring down Gig upon the general area of the Lamia, smashing the blade into the ground, the Death energy killing whatever it was touching, which was hopefully the Lamia. The ground would rumble, disintegrating from the energy, and what wasn't disintegrated was raised up into the sky from the sheer power. After all of that, Chroma was actually feeling a little pooped... She noticed that the 3 masters were stepping forward now... Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 6:55 pm

The Lamia, having no way to block against Death energy, would simply be destroyed, leaving only her soul, but that was the least of Chroma's troubles right now...

The King Bomb smiled devilishly, for he could tell that Chroma was quite tired from her fighting. "What's the matter, girl? The fallen have you tired, hm? Well, that's funny... Us 3 are at our full potential!! HAHAHA. We tried to let you escape while you could... But you chose not to. But it was all for naught. Your life is ours. There is no escaping our power!!!" The King Bomb would glare at the general area of Chroma, heating it up and then releasing Firaja, the most powerful fire there is. The explosion would consume more than half of the entire field, making Chroma's chance of escape very slim.

The Jumbo Cactaur would rotate its arms, letting out 99,999 superfast needles directly in Chroma's direction as well. It was going to shoot her nonstop with its needles of extreme power and such.

The Armstrong would add to the needles with the Needle Storm attack, shooting multiple needles to make the multitude of needles coming at Chroma that much more... devastating.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 7:15 pm

Chroma, tired and unable to avoid the attack do to its size, was shot out of the sky by the awesome power of the Firaja, the flame shooting her straight into the ground and leaving a great crater where she landed. With that, the needles would rain from the sky down at her. Fuck, once more. "Dammit, Gig... I'm going to need an edict to restore my energies..."

Gig nodded "Yo, Chroma, why don't you use your, uh... 'New powers' as well? They do need a test drive, don't they?"

Chroma gasped "That's right! I DO have new powers! I've killed 7 enemies! I've absorbed the 7 souls! Not only can I morph into these monsters and use their powers... but I can also use my other Job powers, too! And you two can, too!!"

Gig laughed "You're damn right we can!"

Chroma pondered "Hm... I wonder if I can just partially morph..." There was no time for guessing, so she just tried it. She morphed her back into that of the Adamantoise, which was made of Adamantium, which was the hardest substance there was. She receded into the shell as the needles gently bounced off before she reverted her back to normal. "... Cool!!"

Gig would restore her energies with Snooze, which would restore them to half of their full potential, which was all Chroma really needed right now. "Ya ready, Kid? Feinne and I are ready when you are!!"

Chroma nodded "Let's KICK THEIR ASSES, GUYS!!" She jumped forward at the Armstrong, trying to avoid the King Bomb completely. With that, she would form the horn of the Amdusias on her forehead, get back the shell of the Adamantoise, have numerous eyes open up on her body like the Hecteyes, makes 2 loooong, sharp scythes come from her back like the Carve Spider, grow a Goat, Dragon and Demon head on her shoulders and stomach as well as a Cobra tail like the Chimera, and have her legs turn into a snake tail, like that of the Lamia. Partial morphing was so beast. She created 2 more giant wings that floated beside her, as well, like the Amdusias. She would shoot Holy beams from the horn directly at the Armstrong, also using Eyesight to suck out the energy of the 3 by looking at them, then use Cold Breath to try to Freeze them all and finally, blowing Kisses at them to try to Charm and Doom them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Rain..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next