Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Playing in the Rain.. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Playing in the Rain..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Playing in the Rain.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 9:34 am

Fortunately, all of them were immune to Status Ailments of all kinds, since they were the kings, and thus the Kisses and Cold Breath would have no effect. The King Bomb was more furious than ever, the rage storing up inside of his gigantic body "Tenacious little pest! You will fall to the power of the 3 kings!! Brothers, we must eliminate her at all costs!!" The King Bomb continued to heat up... The angrier he got, the more he heated up and illuminated the forest. It was very apparent. He, again, tried to use Firaja on Chroma, figuring that once again she would not be able to escape the extremely large space that the fiery explosion took up, and thus would burn her out of the sky once more.

The Armstrong would spew out the Slow Mist to try to slow down Chroma and make her easier to attack, while the Jumbo Cactaur wiggled his mustache and casted Haste on the 3 of them, speeding them all up severely, hoping to make the Slow Mist reach Chroma fast enough that she wouldn't be able to counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 9:43 am

Chroma laughed, for the Slow Mist would not work on her. The Amdusias was immune to Slow, therefore the Slow Mist was nothing but a light breeze... And as for the Firaja, the Adamantoise absorbed the Fire Element, thus the fiery explosion would just be sucked into Chroma to give her maximum power. She laughed at the failed attempts of the 3 Kings "HAHAHAHA. Seriously? Is that all you 3 have got? I mean, true, you're powerful and without my morphs I would NEVER be able to defeat you, but... SERIOUSLY? You can't even get a hit OFF of me? That's pretty sad considering my rank, ya know... Heh heh. I shouldn't even waste my time killing you. I guess I'll be off~!" She was planning something... And Gig and Feinne knew it. So they fell silent, wondering what it is she had in store for the 3 Kings....
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 9:51 am

The King Bomb was beyond anger right now. He had blown a fuse, actually "YOU... YOU... INSOLENT.... INFERIOR... YOU... BITCH!!!" Flames were spewing from the King Bomb's mouth as he spoke. Jumbo Cactaur and Armstrong stared at him, then at each other, then gave a sweatdrop. "Geka!" said Jumbo Cactaur, and they began to run off with speeds that were too fast to see. It was coming... The apocalyptic blast that only a King Bomb could give off with its explosion... Times 2. The King Bomb began to glow a sort of clearish color "... Time to make the... Ultima.... Sacrifice..." Suddenly, it grew to a size that eclipsed the sun from the entire area, making a grand explosion of this clear magical energy, which quickly would engulf and destroy EVERYTHING in the area and beyond that. It was using a mixture of Ultima and Blowup at the exact same time, thus increasing Ultima's power and range and size times 3 of its original, and Ultima was already the most powerful Magic, so now it was just... DAMN. There wasn't a tree that was going to survive. It would even engulf the Jumbo Cactaur and the Armstrong, killing them almost instantly. The terrible Kamikaze attack that could most definitely kill Chroma with one hit, and the King Bomb knew it, which was why it would sacrifice itself and everything else just to kill her with this one, final attack.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 9:59 am

Chroma wasn't expecting... This sort of explosion... Hell, there wasn't anything that she really could DO about it. It looked like her time was up...

Gig: KID. I THINK IT'S TIME FOR US TO ESCAPE!!

That being said, Gig would use the edict Escape to warp reality, making Chroma escape the blast completely and entirely as if it were nothing, even at the cost of almost ALL of her power. It didn't matter because of the fact that when they returned, the battle was over. Nothing was left except for 3 giant souls. Chroma sighed, falling to her knees, since that Escape edict made her EXTREMELY tired "... Holy... Shit... Gig... I didn't know that you... could do that..." Even talking was difficult for her.

Gig sighed "Yeah, well. Can't have you dying right here because of those jackasses, eh, kid?"

Chroma laughed, shakily standing up and absorbing the 3 souls, which seemed to be worth 10 souls a piece. She reverted her body to normal and slooowly made her way back to her father...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Rain..   Playing in the Rain.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Rain..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2