Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Need A Ranking I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Need A Ranking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray

Ray

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : ?
Kekkei Genkai : Kagegan

Character sheet
Character Race: Ninja
Character Info (Highlight):

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 9:23 am

Ray would walk into an old dojo and place his sword upon a table and ray would then take a seet on the floor and await for his ranking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 10:05 am

"I am your proctor."

*I would say appearing in the dojo, setting it ablaze with blue flames. I pick up the sword and toss it to him. My hood covering my face and my cloak covering the rest. I then cross my arms.*

"Begin."
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 1:39 pm

"Very Well then"

**Ray pull's his sword out of it's case and as he does a small hole opens up, ray then drops his sword into the hole the hole closes up as 5 others open up around Jace .then shortly after the holes open up 5 swords of different shapes fly towards Jace threatening to slice and slash him*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 2:32 pm

*the blades would pierce me through but I don't move from my position. My arms remained crossed as if the blades didnt effect me at all.*

"Not enough.."

*I say warping infront of the guy with my fist cocked back burning with blazing blue flames. I then attempt to strike the man in his jaw at great speeds. Hopefully knocking him windless and through the dojo. The blades remained in my body.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:27 pm

*As ray ducks dodging jace's attack he then goes in trying to trip jace ray would then clone him self once as the clone jumps up into the sky grabbing a peace of wood from the roof it would be on fire since the dojo was on fire so the clone would drop from the sky coming in for an attack*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 17th 2010, 9:09 am

"Not enough.."

*I say reaching down at ray with my other hand, grabbing his foot and slinging him overhead toward the falling clone. *
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 17th 2010, 1:51 pm

"Nice One"

*As ray stops him self before hitting his clone ray then waves his hand calling all 5 swords back to him but the swords would not fly out of jace's body the would fade away as all 5 swords of the swords fade away they then reappear behind ray, ray would then grab one of the swords he would then place the sword into the fire setting it a fore ray would then wave the sword sending a fire wave right at jace while doing that ray ray moves very fast flying right behind jace sending another fire wave at him ray then moves very fast once more flying to the right side of jace sending another fire wave at jace ray would then fly to the life side of jace sending another fire wave at jace ray would then jump over above jace's head he would then throw his sword down aiming right for jace's head*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 17th 2010, 10:41 pm

"I've seen enough.."

*I say as I flex my muscles. This would cause everything in the area to combust in a big fiery explosion of blue glory. The explosion truly something to behold as I stand there in the midst, the dojo completely destroyed and flames dancing in the sky. I wait for the appearence of Ray with my arms crossed.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 18th 2010, 7:41 am

*As ray fly's up and out of the dojo a little jacked up do to the explosion ray then starts to charge up energy in his hand As the power in ray's hand would be at it's max now since he had a some time to charge it "Take this" as ray would fire a energy blast so powerful that it would rip the sky open the blast would lock on to jace and fly right for him now ray would fly down to the ground and land he would turn around "It's time" as ray looks at jace for a sec ray then uses the shadow clone justu to clone him self 4 times as the 4 clones fly up and surrounded jace lift, right, back,front now that all the clones are in there right place the real ray would jump up over jace's head "it's time for you to sleep now jace" and tell the clones to attack all at the same time as all 4 clones attack jace all at the same time ray would waite for the outcome*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 18th 2010, 10:12 am

*i would back hand the blast elsewhere. And watch as the clones all appeared around me. I snap my fingers and they all spontaneously combust in a giant explosion once again, strong enough to level a whole forest. I however would warp infront of Ray and grab his face, warping us out of the area and infront of an ocean away from the explosion. I then let him go and take off my hood, revealing my smiling face.*

"You did well, but the exam is over. You score Chunin!"

*i say with a thumbs up and hand him a headband with the twilight insignia.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1February 18th 2010, 11:58 am

"Ok thanks I wont let you down god I feel all happy now Huf"

*As Ray takes the head band and puts it on felling really good about him self*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Ranking   Need A Ranking Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Need A Ranking
Page 1 of 1