Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drast

Drast

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Atomic Influx

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Empty
PostSubject: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 7:13 pm

_*An area surronded by many a mountain formation, drast would be roam the area. He had been giving himself a tour of the dusk village and everything around him, seemed so dull, it actually brought a small smirk to his face. He walked about with his hands in his pockets and found himself in the sparring range. He had posted a notice that the new genin of the village wanted to tussle. He wondered who would show up.*_

Last edited by Drast on May 12th 2010, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Purgatory Wind, Divine Punishment

Character sheet
Character Race: Human/Goddess Incarnate

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 7:27 pm

Megaera showed up from the sky, floating down as if she were an angel. She wielded her two giant swords, Vengeance and Jealousy, spotting the new guy. "Greetings..."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 7:39 pm

"Hola.."

_*Drast said, his voice being smooth.and slick, giving the impression that he was slick, quite comtrar(sp?). He rose his hand from his pocket and above his head, throowing up the peace sign, but quickly dropping it back down to his side. He stopped ten feet from her roughly, noting her "unique" traits. His smirk remained on his face.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 8:16 pm

She landed, letting her wings flap a bit. "... What is your business here...?" She didn't really care about his voice. Her mind was... Elsewhere at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 8:36 pm

"Well.."

_*He said bending his neck back and too the sides. Stretching himswelf a bit. His words were slightly elongated with each stretch he took.*_

"I was planning, to get a good spar in. Couldn't find anyone to accept so I waited for someone to find me."

_*He finished stretching as he flexed his muscles slightly, releasing an equally small burst of chakra from him, making his long sleeved shirt ripple slightly.*_

"You wouldn't be interested would you.?"
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 5:11 am

Megaera hadn't fought a lot, but she figured she could pose some sort of challenge for him... Even with her rank, she wasn't that adept in fighting, still. "I can comply... I need practice, anyway." She would raise her swords slightly off the ground simultaneously, then let them drop back down, the force, even if slight, making a powerful gust of wind, demonstrating both the strength of Megaera and the power of her weapons. "Let us begin, then..."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 8:42 am

"All right."

_*He said, his voice having a little more enthusiasm. He stretched his Left arm into the air as around his hand glew a disc of chakra. Spinning wildly but concentrated around his wrist.*_

"Let's get this party started, eh?"

_*He said, bringing his hand down and placing it on the ground. This would cause a shockwave of power to go about the area. Not that powerful to knock Meg off her feet but the ground they were standing on crumbled beneath their feet, however, Drasts position was still intact. The ground everywhere seemed to grow cracks and such. This was Drast releasing chakra strings from his hand into the ground. Unless meg could see chakra, she might be out of luck, however the chakra strings give off the feintest color of white. So maybe if she looked hard enough. They went into the ground as Drast began thinking, his smirk still smack across his face. He loved a good spar now and then, but he wasn't used to nothing to serious. His glorious mind at work at the moment.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 5:28 pm

Alone, Megaera wouldn't be able to see these strings.. As it would take tapped power from the Goddess within her to see them... This situation didn't call for that, however. Plus, that would cause a bit of a strain that Megaera didn't need to put on herself at the moment. Instead, as she saw the cracks, she would flap her poofy, angelic wings once to launch herself into the air, since she couldn't fly. Her wings would outstretch greatly, letting her float extremely slowly and gently, as if she were riding the wind itself.

"... Ah, it will be good for you to witness the awesome cleansing incineration of the Sacred Fire..." Megaera held up the sword in her right hand, Vengeance, which began to glow for a moment with an aura that resembled fire, and a large, condensed ball of Sacred Fire hovered above its tip. "Holy Molotov..." She would swing the sword, firing the massively condensed ball of Sacred Fire at a high speed at Drast... Naturally, it made a grand explosion upon collision with anything it touched. She would quickly raise Jealousy, the sword in her left hand, to her face, storing some energy within...
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 10:25 pm

_*From his down/kneeling position, Drast's smile changed into a face of childish panic. He had almost lost himself in his mind, thinking of a battle strategy, almost ironically, causing him to loose the battle. He knelt down even further, froggish almost, gaining power in his legs as he propelled himself very high into the sky. His take off, causing a boom from his position. He effectively dodged the sacred flame attack, the explosion under him, erasing the ground below him. Drast was to take this time to set his plan in action.

At it's peak, Drast's jump, him being slightly higher than Meg, would result in a frontward flip in the air. While doing so, he would take his hand out his pocket, taking out about 12 kunai, 6 wrapped with flash bangs, the rest wrapped in explosive tags. He flung them at her, at the velocity of a bullet. Them being remotely close, the kunai would appear infront in her in half a millisecond. The flashbangs going off in unison with the explosive tags. Drast, with his otherhand dwindled his fingers, among other things. The disc of chakra continued to spin around his wrist.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 14th 2010, 5:05 am

In a manner of quick thinking, Megaera would protect herself with a wing, which would grow slightly in size... However once she did this, the effects of the flash bangs would make themselves known, causing an explosion that would blow her out of the sky.

Because Megaera could absorb heat, that didn't do much to her, but the force of the explosion blew some feathers off of her wing, which was in some pain right now. Her wings were quite durable, but they couldn't take an explosion fully... Not like her brother's. She would flap her other wing, trying to regain some balance in the air, but it was for naught. However, now was the time for her to use the Divine Wind she had stored in Jealousy...

"Wind's Legs..." A wind would be released from Jealously, then recombine around her legs, flowing viciously before calming around her boots. Because of this, she was floating in the air, now, much like before. She took that time to examine her wing. "... This can be fixed later... But right now, let's have the Divine Wind blow you away..." She would swiftly slash Jealousy through the air, releasing a massive force in the shape of a blade, which was sucking in the air around to to grow bigger and stronger "Wind Cutter.." It threatened to slice clean through Drast. Megaera would then tap her swords together in a rhythmic fashion.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 14th 2010, 9:53 am

_*It would seem as if his plan had fallen through, time for the fun. Drast would have no longer been in his previous position, using the blinding light of the flash bang and the blanket of fire from the explosive tag to move himself to a new position, also, he took advantage of the confusion and began Attempting to attaching his chakra strings onto Meg(he had about 100 on her.) and through the confusion it should be quite easy(in addition to them being invisible. Once the explosion was over, Drast's new location would be below Meg now, on the ground, his left hand extended to the side, the chakra disc on his arm spinning wildly. He watched her intnently as he performed a handsign infront of his face.

A small poof if smoke would occur in his hand but he however decided to keep his fist closed, concealing whatever it was inside. Drast however casually scratched his cheek. This would simutaneously and accidently cause Meg's wing to jerk toward Drast ever so slightly. It was accidental but it should be almost impossible for her to tell eat what was going on. (Their are 20 strings on each appendage, ten on each wing)_*
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 3:34 pm

As Megaera fell, she indeed felt the slight tug, but only slightly. Noting that something was on her, she decided to escape her current position as quickly as possible... "Winged Feet..." Megaera's body would disperse, converging and becoming one with the wind, leaving her with no physical body, and hopefully so that the chakra strings couldn't hold onto her, since her body wasn't physical anymore, for the moment.

With a few rips and roars of the wind, Megaera reformed on the ground, standing up and shaking her injured wing a bit. "... You've injured my wing a bit... And this shall be your punishment..." Megaera flung Vengeance and Jealousy into the air, allowing them to spin profusely, parallel to each other. Megaera would point her hands to the sky, which were glowing with light now "... The Holy Light... create an Angelic Rain..." The sky flashed for a moment, then from it, a multitude of purely condensed light beams shooting down in the multitudes and in various waves, as if it rained these beams of light. The explosions they made were quite concussive and consumptive.

Now, the spinning blades, Vengeance and Jealousy... They were acting on their own, now. They were drawing power from within themselves that would be honed by Megaera so that they could be launched effectively at Drast. Vengeance began to glow with a flame-like aura whilst Jealously was encircled by a sort of distorted wind... They were gathering the powers of Sacred Fire and Divine Wind respectively. From Vengeance came the attack Sacred Fire, which would expel a large amount of Sacred Fire from the blade itself in an explosive and consuming manner, trying to take Drast with it in the blast.

Jealousy, having stored a bit of Divine Wind, would attack by using the ability of Divine Wind, which basically unleashed a multitude of extremely sharp and condensed waves of Divine Wind from the blade at a high speed, and because it was spinning, it would shoot a multitude of them all across the field. Megaera wanted to make sure that Drast had no escape from her blasts...
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 6:16 pm

"Quite the fireworks, if I do say so."

_*Drast said, holding his right hand over his eyes, squinting due to the intense light raining upon the field, along with incoming firestom. He laughed slightly to himself, he couldn't hold in the excitement. Turns out this village has more than he imagined. Drast's accelerated brain had already began racing, thinking of a way to deal with the attack. He then opened his left hand revealing a flash bang and seemingly nothing more than a tooth pick that he put in his mouth to deal with his oral fixation. Something he'd never admit to. He then tossed the flashbang to the ground, blinding everything witin a 2 mile radius for 10 seconds.

Drast then extended his left hand toward the sky as his chakra string jolted from his finger tips, 100 to be exact. They all then attached themselves to different light beams. He grunted a little as he motioned his arm around as if he was he conducting a symphany. This would cause the light beams in the air, to collide into each other. He redirected one by one into each other, as if he were some type of puppeteer. Drast did all of this in seconds, his eyes darting from left to right, each one of his calculations being dead on. The respective explosions taking out each beam he made have missed. As for the incoming fire storm, Drast took some of the beams of light and had them crash right into the middle of the fire attack. According to Newton's laws of force, the force of the explosion would cancel each other out. However it would also cause Drast to be sent flying accordingly, flipping and such bouncing off the ground.*_

"And for the finale'"

_* Drast still had chakra strings attached to Meg, them attaching themselves to her chakra network. He then used the force of his flipping and such , caught himself, and he tugged his right hand. He atttempted to stangle, entangle, and constrict Meg entirely. Hopefully dealing great damage to her along with dragging her into the respective explosions. The flash bang more than likely providing cover from Drast's strategy.*_
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 21st 2010, 7:20 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 21st 2010, 7:40 pm

Megaera was constricted, but was not totally out of the game. Being an inexperienced fighter, such a battle was still a bit too much for her. Maybe training was in order, here...

Her two swords, Jealousy and Vengeance, would have to take over, then. Meg wrapped herself up in her wings to brace for impact, using her High Pressure to pressurize the air around the explosions and keep them from getting too expansive, so that they did not harm her. Once she hit the ground once, she, again, used the High Pressure to pressurize the air so that she would not move... Afterward, she started to chant.

"With the power of the divine Goddess of Fury.. I call unto thee to give me a sliver of thine strength... Your power, trapped within my swords and within my soul... Goddess of Fury... Then the Purgatory Winds unleash..."

With that, the two swords pointed at Drast and released a MASSIVE tornado of Sacred Fire, Divine Wind and Holy Light combined into one... Which was the Purgatory Wind. This massive and consumptive tornado grew larger and wider as it went further away from its original focus point, like a funnel of some sort. Not only was it trying to rend and incinerate Drast... But also trap him.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2010, 11:56 am

"Ah-Ah-Ah."

_*Drast said tugging both his index and ring finger toward his face. This would cause the chakr strings connected to her, to connected them selves to her lips. They would stich to each other, causin Meg's mouth to snap shut. Drast was familiar to magic and incantations and knew that they needed to be said completely in order for them to take effect. Drast moved his pinky causing the strings to attempt to subdue Meg's wings. Not overpower but subdue. The strings would try to tie the wings to each other, with the quickness, probably causing her to fall to the ground . Drast believed his chances of this working was somewhere near 63%. he picked up on Meg's lack of battle experience and that added another 10%.*_

"That's the thing with magic, those long ass incantations."

_*He said laughing a little. It would then be noticed that Drast no longer had his tooth pick in his mouth. Rathe it was strategically on the ground, right under Meg, wrapped in a galore of explosive tags. Exploding accordingly, taking out everything within area.*_

"Ninjutsu, being much more efficent."

_*His voice being swallowed by the blanket of the explosions.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2010, 12:24 pm

Even though Megaera did not finish her chant, it did not matter. For her, that was only a formality... Respect to the Goddess of Fury, if you will. The prerequisites for the attack were already set, as the two swords had already gained power, and Meg had already thought of using the power. The chant was nothing more than being polite, thus, it had no real effect otherwise. A miscalculation on Drast's part, is seems.

The Purgatory Wind would flow out at planned, and with the explosive tags exploding, the Purgatory Wind would suck in, weaken and absorb the explosions and continue outward toward Drast, just like before. Meg, herself, could now tell that Drast was using his fingertips to control her bodyparts... So something must be attached to her. Perhaps... If she excreted a good amount of power... The hold on her would be destroyed. Her eyes began to glow and her body heat skyrocketed... A certain aura being released from her body. Anger was plastered all over her face.... The untapped power of the Goddess of Fury was coming out. Something extraordinary was bound to happen, soon... Hopefully the intense aura would travel up the chakra strings and either destroy them or make Drast lose control.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 26th 2010, 8:22 pm

"GAH!"

_*Drast didn't expect for his calculations to backfire so drastically. Obviously the attact she used was not magic, nor was it a ninjutsu. Probably a combination of the two, that would take some research to fully understand. The firestorm however was close to ravaging his life. He made a handsign unique to his clan. Only one. While doing so, Drast was covered by the blanket of the sacred fire, wind, holy light. However, he wasn't there at all, rather he had disappeared entirely from his position. He had accelerated his atoms to a point where they were intangible. He accelerated so fast that it would seem as if he warped from that point all the way behind Meg, out of the way of the attack. Drast however, fell to his knees, that took a chunk of chakra to do, but he was ok.

"Well well. Guess this isn't going to be as easy as I thought.."

_*He said with a smirk. He noticed that Meg was glowing, and was attempting to overload his chakra strings. He blasted to his feet, yanking his arms toward him. This would disconnect the chakra strings from Meg, but in the most painful way. He would hopefully be ripping them off/out of her, tearing off the very skin of her arm, legs, face, and wings. Along with yanking out a chunk of chakra from every appendage from where he hopefully ripped off skin. Drast was done being a nice guy. Him ripping out the strings would take the strain off of him, along with giving him some of the stripped chakra. Drast continued to allow his brain to work. Working out every possible outcome. He swung the chakra strings around him like a propeller.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 26th 2010, 9:55 pm

Megaera did not falter. Even with the strings being ripped from her body, she acted as if she didn't feel the pain.

"Pain is nothing but a hindrance... Do you know why I harbor the Goddess of Fury within my body...?" The Purgatory Flames that had just been unleashed suddenly shot into the air. With that being done, the flames circled throughout the sky, making a sort of fiery maelstrom converge with the atmosphere above.

"It is because my family has a thing for fury... And now I must show you the power of our fury..." Even with her chakra cut, the damage she had taken and the strain on her body... Those didn't matter at the moment. No, now her body was not hers alone to control anymore... The Goddess was awakening.

"Fury..."

The swords returned to Megaera, growing significantly in size. Her eyes were pure white now, and her hair had changed into Sacred Fire. Her arms were drenched in Holy Light. Her legs were encased in Divine Wind. Megaera; Goddess Form was completed. Mind you, despite her talking, this didn't take very long at all. Her wounds sloooooooowly, but surely, began to replenish, starting with her charred wing, but slowly regenerating the skin that was ripped off. The damage wasn't massive, but noticeable.

"... Strike," she would say in an omniscient tone, the Purgatory Wind's eye in the sky focusing on Drast. In an immense and concentrated beam came down the 3 energies converged into one, aiming to obliterate the entire area completely; the Sacred Fire would burn things from the inside out, the Divine Wind would pass through and rupture solid objects, and the Holy Light would purge the rest, and thus was the power of this massive blast.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 26th 2010, 10:46 pm

_*Drast's face was lite up, thanks to the light of the fire and light that was taking place in the sky. He took a glance up and the blast was heading down at a reasonable speed and power. The strength of which could decimate the area, however, his math told him that the blast would connect for at least 20 seconds before it made contact with the ground. While thinking of his plan, he had heard Meg's speech, and her go on about a goddess? That must be why she was still able to fight. The amount of blood loss would have surely made her succumb by now, whatever.*_

"I wish you would have showed me all this "fury" in the beginning of the party."

_*He said as he knelt to the ground and made a handsign. What he was doing was unknown, but was an extreme gamble on his part.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 26th 2010, 10:55 pm

Megaera pointed her swords at the ground below her, spewing some Sacred Fire down into it combined with some Divine Wind, allowing it to pass effortlessly through the ground and not burn through it. "My fury is not something to be tampered with... And if you continue, you shall soon see why..." Her wounds started to heal faster now, for an odd reason. She squinted her eyes angrily and then pointed to Drast, a massive explosion of Sacred Fire spewing up from the ground, however not destroying the ground, at all. It just passed through, but burnt up everything in its way within its flames. By this time, the Purgatory Wind blast, which Megaera would call Inferno Purge, would have been making contact, causing a huge, consumptive explosion to ensue and hopefully take Drast with it. The Purgatory Winds in the sky began to slow down their rotation, for whatever reason, however.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 27th 2010, 9:47 pm

_*Drast would be engulfed in the flames of sacred energies. He would fall to the ground apparently overcome by the flames, but that was only for the untrained ninja eye. Rather this wasn't the actual Drast, rather it was a substitution technique, thus the handsign. However, it was a handsign he created himself. It was a flashbang substituion. The flashbangs would go off, as Drast appeared some reasonable feet behind Meg holding up handsigns with both hands. The flashbangs would blind everything within a 2mile radius yet again for 20 seconds, doing it all within 5 seconds and the blast was going to hit the ground in at least 15 seconds now. Drast's position was yet again concealed and his plan again set in motion.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1May 27th 2010, 10:12 pm

Fortunately, Megaera was immune to being blinded. This was due to 4 factors; Her mind/skull was lined with Rejection, thus, the overwhelming light of the Flash Bang would be rejected from her sight. Secondly, anything bright did not affect Megaera in the long run because of the specific adaptations of her eyes to the Holy Light. Third, the Goddess of Fury was in control, and whilst in control, her all-seeing eyes could allow her to see through the explosion. Lastly, Megaera could see through illusions as well, a special thanks to the Holy Light and the Goddess, thus making her already prepared for the Flash Bang substitution as it was executed. Therefore, the Flash Bang's blinding purpose was not met, and Megaera found Drast's position.

"Light... Heat... Force... All combined into one singularity... This is the power of my Purgatory Wind... and my own fury..."

Megaera's eye twitched slightly, as now, the Purgatory Winds swirling in the sky came to a sudden halt. In a massive rain of this burning hellstorm (or, heavenstorm), the Purgatory Winds would fall from the sky simultaneously, aiming to bathe the land in nothing but their might, incinerating, obliterating and consuming the area in its entirety. But, even Megaera's Goddess Form would be washed away by this, as she could not sustain it. Her wounds were all healed by now, but her body was still taking a lot of the strain of the Goddess's power. Megaera warily floated, awaiting to see the outcome, still wielding Jealousy and Vengeance tightly.

Last edited by Megaera on May 30th 2010, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1June 4th 2010, 10:49 pm

".."

_*Drast though to himself, position would indeed be found, but what he intended to do was still in motion. His handsigns were to activate his kekkei genkai, allowing him to adjust his atoms to his current likings. He decided to do change them to a point where he would be able to accelerate his being to a point of invisible like speeds. This would allow him to seemingly vanish into thin air, escaping the blast and reappearing about a mile away from the entire blast radius. However, utilization of his kekkei genkai usually took an usual chunk of chakra from him, leaving him basically drained. *_

"Nice Fire Works."

_*Drast said as he plopped down on his behind. He looked toward Meg's position and snickered alittle. He looked at his hands and it turns out that he still had chakra strings attached to his fingertips. Drast, while moving at "untracable" speeds attempted to bury the remainder of his chakra strings(color less) to underground. He clenched his fist. This would cause the chakra strings to come out of the ground and crawl their way up to Meg's neck, there they would tighten to a point where they would be able to cut off circulation of her chakra system from the brain, not allowing any chakra to properly be distributed. His knowledge of the chakra system enabled him to use attacks like this.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 1:45 am

Megaera had already learned from before. Though she had already lost her form as the Goddess, she could still fight a little bit. Like before, she proceeded to heat herself up with Sacred Fire at a rapid pace. She would not be able to get this heat to her entire body, but it would at least get to her neck, which she would try to, again, overload the strings with her own Sacred Fire's heat, attempting to make the Sacred Fire travel through the strings and back to Drast. Even if she couldn't see them, she knew they were there, and therefore was aimed to get rid of them. Eventually, her entire body would head up, for the strings only made the distribution of her energy messed up and didn't cut off the entire circulation altogether. So therefore, after some time, her entire body should be able to heat up and burn the strings, right?

"I must... Keep my body heated... At all times, it seems... I do not think I have enough power to do that, however..." She released Jealousy and Vengeance and allowed them to float off to wherever Drast was, aimed to hunt him down and give him hell whilst Meg stayed put and gathered up her remaining energy. She had already exerted enough. Hopefully these two swords would be able to handle him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next