Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drast

Drast

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Atomic Influx

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 3:54 pm

"Fool me once.."

*_ Drast said dwindling his fingers as he felt the similar pressure as before when she overloaded the chakra strings. This time, he was prepared. Once the chakra strings caught a holt of Meg, instead of latching on to her skin as before, they dig into her chakra network, a rather effective technique. Although the sacred fire, like before, easily overloaded/overheated the strings, they wouldn't be able to do the same against her unprotected C.Network. He however needed concentration, which is another reason why he got so far away. He didn't notice the swords being let loose, but he did see something coming close. He was much to far to tell.

Whilst tangled around her network, the chakra strings would then constrict themselves around the multiple veins and currents that make up the network. Doing so should utterly rupture her entirely, hopefully ending this battle.*_
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Purgatory Wind, Divine Punishment

Character sheet
Character Race: Human/Goddess Incarnate

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 7:47 pm

In the predicament she was, the only thing to do was to hope that her swords would hit Drast and make him lose control of his strings before her network was totally ruptured. It all depended on if these swords were to strike Drast. Naturally, they weren't aimed to kill, but they were mainly meant to get the Drast to lose his focus.

(I'm not really a person who does dice rolls, but this seems like it's one of those situations. Sooo... The first one is for one sword to hit the chest and the other is to hit the head. Sorry to aim for such vital parts, but this is just a friendly battle. XD You won't die.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 7:47 pm

The member 'Megaera' has done the following action : Chances

#1 'Final Strike' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Final Strike' : 5
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Atomic Influx

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 14th 2010, 8:44 pm

(Yeah, but in terms like this, you rolls make no sense my friend)

"A last ditch effort, eh.?"

_*He said with a smile as he had moved to the side, lazily but effectively dodging the incoming blades. Also, without Meg within control of her chakra network, Drast couldn't figure a way for the swords to hit him without being chakra guided. Within seconds now, Meg's C. System would be almost ruptured beyond belief._*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera   Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Warming Up To My Village: Drast vs. Megaera
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2