Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning to the Darkness Manor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 1:19 pm

'Just heed my warning... The world would be better off without mister Urashura."
-As Vash said that he Swatted his free right arm and the tendrils would disperse and explode all around him. The defense was simply unexplainable by sight. it was almost as if he just tossed random chakra at it. the only part of him not surrounded by smoke was his left eye staring with a dead glare at Alaude and then in a second aluade would be back standing in the darkness manor in-front of Shinta Vash nowhere to be found.-

"I hope you learned something in all that time."
-Came a sly remark from Shinta who was smirking under his shades.-
"But let's save all the fun for later and have something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 1:28 pm

-=Alaude would look around wondering how long he had been training with Vash but would just shake it off and would look over at Shinta.=-

"Sure Shinta-dono but will I ever see Vash-dono again or was that a one time deal kind of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 1:38 pm

-SHinta Began walking down the hall now his feet again clacking and echoing a small bit.-
"I can use the reverse King of darkness at anytime. I'm the only one who was able to learn it in my clan thank heavens or they wouldn't have been so easy to take down."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 1:40 pm

-=Alaude would nod as he fallowed behind Shinta listening to what he was saying.=-

"Understood Shinta-dono."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 1:45 pm

-WHen they got to the hall Shuichi was setting the table. It was a table made easily for 50 people to sit down at but there was only three chairs.
All that was on the table for now was some tea. There was a greenery out back where they made there own foods.-
'That Vash is a rather unpleasant Fellow neh? But at any rate he is usually a better teacher then myself For he has less emotion then me so He also holds more patients.'
-Shinta began to drink the tea. -
"We are unsure of your drink of choice . My apologies.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 1:48 pm

"It is not problem this is fine."

-=Alaude would say this as he would sit down and take a sip of the tea before speaking once more.=-

"So what exactly is your connection with Vash Shinta-dono it is hard for me to understand."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 1:58 pm

-SHinta let out a small sigh. He really never liked explaining that it was quite an annoying tale .
He swished his glass and the tea spun around it.-
"Long ago.. what must be 19 or so years now.. I was going to be sealed by my own Clan so.. I split off half of myself. my negative emotions and a large portion of my stregnth before i was sealed .

It took the form of a baby that would grow up t be Vash . Eventually as I predicted he grew stronger and ended up finding the realm of darkness where my people were hiding .
He ended up killing my father.. the man who created darkness and gaining the dark force.

Of course with him out of the way my seal was up so i launched a plan to eliminate my clan so I decieved them and made them attack the Chaos. only to then back stab them and use the Aura stones on them. However. In the end I needed the dark force to finish the Job..

SO I took vash MY split off half that was now his own entire entity into myself once more using the orions K.O.D . Here we are today Living in his Village in his house."

-SHinta took a rather large breath as spiced dumplings arrived-.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 2:40 pm

"Hmm interesting I did not even think such things could happen with in the walls of darkness."

-=Alaude would take a long sip of his tea as he would just recollect of all that Shinta had just told him wondering what more he would learn about as he advanced further in his learning of darkness and how to use it.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 8:29 am

"Anything is capable within the Darkness Aluade! . That's Why in order to grasp more understanding of it they must sacrifice so much.'
-Shinta Poked up his glasses with his middle finger as he then began eating. Shuichi sitting there quietly beside him eating aswell.-
"Aluade I need you to gain rank in The Chaos can you go ahead and do that for me.
You see I'll Continue to teach you of course but It isn't free and I am not the type of person that needs money.
So I only need your usefulness and as a low ranker in the Chaos you don't really hold much use for me yet. So If you can go up a rank or two it would be greatly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 10:12 am

"Hmmmm now I see what Vash-dono was talking about."

-=Alaude would think about this while listening to Shinta and eating a little of the food that was on the table. After Shinta finished speaking Alaude would wipe his mouth with a napkin and would stand up from the table.=-

"Understood Shinta-dono I will return after I have ranked up."

-=Alaude would then bow to Shinta and Shuichi to excuse himself from the table and would then turn leaving out of the hall and heading to his room to grab a few things before leaving out of the Darkness Manor.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 10:18 am

"Excellent I'm Overjoyed with your understanding of fair trade."
-Shinta nodded his head and gave a small wave as Aluade left. He would continue to eat as he never liked to waste anything out of compulsion.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 13th 2010, 8:50 pm

_TIME SKIP_

-=Alaude would appear at the Darkness Manor and would walk in and would walk into the dinning hall and would sit in a near by table. Alaude would still be tired from his ranking exam and would release a small pulse of dark energy to let residents know he was back and he would then wait for someone to come to the hall. Alaude hopped Shuichi would come down because he did need some medical help.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 20th 2010, 6:36 pm

-Shinta walked down after a little bit. He had to walk quite a long length to get to the main hall from his dinning room.
He looked at Aluade and gave a big smirk staring down the young man.-
"Ahh so things went well with rook neh? Come let's get you some medical attention."
-He turned and walked down a random hall.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 20th 2010, 10:02 pm

-=Alaude would simply nod as he would stand up and fallow behind Shinta.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 21st 2010, 11:21 am

-SHinta would eventually stopped open a door wide open. It seemed like small doctors office in the room following the door.
In there It seemed Shuichi was in the middle of a small experiment.
Shinta would gesture for Alaude to walk ahead.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 12:49 pm

-=Seeing Shinta's gesture Alaude would walk toward Shuichi and stop a few feet away from him and then wait a minute seeing that he was in the middle of a small experiment..=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 12:52 pm

((O son of a bitch. Alright heres what im gonna do. Huge ass time skip shintas been training aluade for like 2 months sound good?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 12:55 pm

((Fine by me))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Darkness Manor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2