Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Searching for Asura, the Demon God I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Searching for Asura, the Demon God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Searching for Asura, the Demon God Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2010, 2:52 pm

~@Fuuma traveled deep into the Enigmatic ruins, searching for Asura. He had to be battle ready since he was hunting a Demon God after all, so his bracelets were already loaded with sound waves and frequencies.@~
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Village of Residence : Geko!
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1June 4th 2010, 7:26 pm

In a whist of the wind, an eerie, yet familiar laugh filled the air, as a magical power unfolded. Many spirits gathered in one area, taking the form of Mederei, the ghastly snake.

"My, Fuuma Tera... It has been a while... Gekogekogeko... But not long enough, it seems. This would make the... Second time we have met inside of the ruins~? Geeekogekogeko..."

Mederei's snake around her waste hissed and flared about, having no real single shape... Just fluctuation.

"I knew you were coming here... Looking for the Kishin, I presume~? Hahaha. No matter. You remember what happened the last time we met in this place, do you not~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1June 4th 2010, 10:34 pm

~@Fuuma stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes. A slight chuckle escaped his lips as he reopened his yellow, now glowing eyes.@~
"Medusa, no; Mederei. What happened when me and Maruze fought against you here is history. I cannot allow myself to let you stop me for a third time, so if you get in my way, "
~@With a quick snap of his finger, a sonicboom was created leaving quite the crater between him and Mederei. His demeanor became more vicious and the whites of his eyes turned red while his pupils remained yellow. His smile extend to his cheeks as he covered half of his face with his hand.@~
"I will remove you."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1June 5th 2010, 1:29 am

Mederei smirked "You think so~? Do not forget that this particular area is my domain... The entire field enhances my magic so greatly... Not to mention the little extraction of this place that I have around my neck, as well."

Mederei began to wave her hands around "Nake, snake... Cobra cobubura... Naake snake... cobra cobubura..."

She held her hands out with her fingers pointed in all directions, staring grimly at Tera "Spiritual Vector Storm." This is how she started off the battle with Maruze and Fuuma Tera before... But now, she had Kaerei's spiritual abilities on her side; not to mention still the x10 x10 power boost due to the natural magical enhancing field around the Enigmatic Ruins and the extraction of that power in the orb around her neck. As such, there was a magnificent blast of sheer spiritual vectors that exploded outward in a dome-like fashion from Mederei; ripping through all spirits and forces that came in the way. This blast was so very massive that it covered almost the entire area of the ruins, passing through all solid objects and ravaging the non-solids.

"Don't get caught in this, dear~! You won't like the consequences... Geko geko... Compress."

In case he or any of his attacks did get caught in this dome, they would instantly be compressed into a tiny ball of spiritual vectors, then shattered once it could be compressed no more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 2:44 pm

(Is the dome-like vector arrow barrage keeping energies from entering the dome, or it simply destroys whats in the dome? A little confused..)

~@Tera quickly waved his hand and formed hundreds of spherical dark energy clusters in front of him. One of them then expanded, acting as a portal in which Tera would enter to avoid the assault of spiritual vector arrows.@~
"Trying to keep Arachne from acquiring the Kishin are we?"
~@Echoed throughout the field as Tera spoke from a different dimension.@~
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 3:13 pm

(when it was expanding, it was merely destroying everything non-physical that it touched. Once it started to compress, it began to suck in those non-physical things and destroy them.)

The clusters of darkness, being a non-physical energy, would be forcefully sucked into the compressing spiritual arrows and confined within the tiny tiny orb, shattering and being erased along with the used-to-be dome.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!... It isn't that hard to track your presence, you know... Geko geko... Not so long as..."

She didn't finish her sentence, but she knew what she was doing. She pointed her fingers up into the sky.

"Arachne doesn't need to have the Kishin... She will only abuse his power. I need him for my experiments, where his power can be put to good use!! Violet Clowns; Assemble!" She quickly brought her hands down, bringing a great amount of Violet Clowns, just like before when Tera fought her in her own base. Only this time, instead of just one, there were about 21. They spread around the area, ready for Tera's arrival. His insanity would be ruptured by the Violet Clowns' insanity, and thus he would be put in a state of mental paralysis.

"Oh, my... I'm not done there... Insanity Fusion!" The 21st Violet Clown then fused with Mederei, making her also have these terrible properties, as well as boost her own abilities by double. Finally, from her entire body, she would make numerous syringes jut out and look... menacing. Once that was done, she would float slightly above the ground and lie in wait... The Violet Clowns would tell if Tera appeared, and Mederei was in a very peculiar state at this moment...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 11:27 pm

(D: You should tell me when I forget..cause when I forget, I FORGET.)

~@A menacing chuckle could be heard throughout the field as Tera remained hidden.@~

"Anyone who possesses a Demon God won't have good intentions one way or the other. So Arachne may as well have it!"

~@The field began to grow dark, and as it did, two of the Violet Clowns would vanish into the darkness. A chuckle was heard once more and this time 4 were lost to the darkness. Where they went, was a mystery at the moment. Shortly after, a power burst of silver energy encompassed the field for several seconds before a black dome trapped everyone inside. Tera then descended from the top of the dome, holding a two long jet black pistols in hand.
(Only black)
Searching for Asura, the Demon God Arcus_10

"Now, uungh..."

~@Suddenly, it seems as though the his insanity was being ruptured in some way. He fought Medusa numerous times, so it couldn't be her, meaning it was these clowns. He winced in pain as the field began to quickly turn dark to the point that the only thing Mederei could see was Tera and herself.

Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1August 8th 2010, 8:29 am

(HOLY SHIT, I FORGOT, TOO. XDD)

Mederei wasn't fond of being secluded in this darkness... But she'd escape at any time if things got bad.

"... Oh? Are my cute little clowns getting to you, boy~? Can you not handle their insanity~?"

Mederei smiled grimly, knowing that if the power of the clowns continued to toy with his insanity, not only would he become totally useless, but also, his mind would fall to that of Medusa rather than Arachne...

"... If you want, I can bring Asura here to you right now..."

She also knew that Asura's insanity was directly linked to the Clowns, even if these clowns were artificial, they were still made from his own insanity. And as such, being near Asura could cause some... Devastating results.

Mederei was on the hyper defensive, however, being alert to anything and everything, because now it seemed to be his territory... And we couldn't have anything unexpected happen. The syringes were ready and steady, and the rest of the violet clowns only laughed insanely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 4:41 am

~@The laughing would slowly fatler bit by bit as more clowns were voided into the darkness, granting Tera with enough stability to stand and act now.@~

"So it was the clowns.."

~@Tera looked around with disgust. How he hated being mindfucked, and by clowns? Good Lord. However, in his moment of thought he managed to hear something rather informative by Medusa.@~

"Like you would. If you did,-"

~@He pointed one of the pistols at Medusa and pulled the trigger twice. Nothing came out of the gun, but an explode would seem to instantly distort its way into existence at point blank range at Medusa's face and torso. The explosion was black, and in the given area at the moment, it would seem to be invisible.@~

"I'd capture him, and send him to Arachne immediately!"

~@A large red eye opened up in the dark field right above Tera and without a moment's notice it set its sights on Medusa. He may be caught in insanity, but Fuuma was still able to keep his intellect to some degree. Being around a calm soul so much, he was always accustomed to thinking rather rationally.@~
Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 6:30 am

Just then, a powerful burst of insanity spread through the entire area. It was so devastatingly crippling and horrific that it started to warp the area, so it seemed. This was the wavelength of insanity.. That of the Kishin Asura. It seemed to becoming more and more powerful as he lie dormant, the madness aiming to take in everything.

With the insanity flowing absolutely everywhere, thousands of eyes would appear on Fuuma's darkness, all of the eyes staring at him. Naturally, this wavelength would be the most effective on him. Even Mederei's face seemed to have 3 vertical eyes on it and a disgusting smile. There was twisted laughing all around once again, and everything seemed to start to melt.

Even images of the Kishin started to appear. One appeared behind Tera, swiftly wrapping its scarves around his throat and arms, aiming to crack his bones and break his neck. His mouth would open to gigantic proportions, as if he were ready to consume Fuuma right then and there...
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 6:36 am

When Tera pointed his gun at her, Medusa started to feel some sort of powerful... wavelength seeping in. This wavelength... This insanity... Medusa could feel her mind slipping, thanks to Kaerei's blatant insanity, but because she was a witch, insanity increased her magical power... Which was good.

With the increase in power, she decided to pull out her secret weapon... She had to get back to her lair as quickly as possible because of the report from Eruka... She had no time to continue here for the moment.

"Hmhmhmhm... This blade should look familiar to you, Fuuma Tera..."

Her secret weapon was... Waru. The demon blade of the fallen Maruze, who fought Medusa alongside Tera before. His soul had been consumed by his weapon, thus giving Waru his power. And so, Mederei could use the sword to use his Division Wavelength.

As he shot, in one swift motion, she would slash at the darkness, dividing it in two separate parts behind her and quickly disappear, leaving the area in a spiritual form.

"Until next time... Geko~."

And with that, Mederei was gone, leaving Tera to deal with the insanity.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 7:19 pm

~@The sudden insanity caused Tera to wince in the pain. However, once Medusa left and Asura showed up, he knew he had to get him to Arachne. As he was being choked by Asura's scarf, Fuuma's body began to turn as dark as the field of darkness around him.@~

"..Ugnh, I won't let this..go to waste.."

~@Fuuma predicted something like this would happen, which was why he covered the entire area with darkness. Every bit of the darkness would act as a wormhole, connecting the dimension Asura was in right now to Arachne's lair. Hopefully, better yet, more than likely Arachne would now be free to forcefully take Asura. She could use Fuuma's darkness as a conductor to strengthen her own insanity if needed. She would just have to use this moment to secure Asura, since Fuuma's insanity was in the fritz. Hopefully, she would also rid him of this tainted violent clown insanity..then he would stand a better chance.@~
Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 7:33 pm

Asura was unaffected by this wormhole. Even the suction didn't seem to be pulling him in at all... There was no indication of suction whatsoever, not even from his clothes... His grip on Fuuma just became tighter... So tight, that it shattered his bones.

The wormhole didn't go to waste in purpose, however... No, it served the purpose of pissing off Asura. He breathed out a distorted sigh, now wrapping multiple scarves around Fuuma's body. Where each and every one of Tera's joints were, Asura would squeeze them, snapping his joints in a grotesque and painfully slow manner... And to the rest of Tera's bones, he would dig his scarves into his skin and crumple up his bones from the inside except his skull, making his body into mush. Asura would then bite down on Tera's skin and rip it off with his teeth, sucking it all into his mouth and devouring it like a bird. With Tera as a pile of muscle and a skull, Asura would grip the skull with his scarves, biting into one of Tera's eyes and ripping that one out. As for the other one, he'd pluck that one out delicately with a scarf, making sure to keep the optical nerve connecting it to his brain intact. He would slowly place the skull in his mouth, crushing it with his teeth and digging into the meats of his brain basted in brain juices, and slowly slurp up the eye like a noodle with a meatball attached. Asura then fell into the pile of muscle, licking up the blood and rolling around violently in it, laughing maniacally...

With the maniacal laughter still in the breeze, it would be revealed that it was all just a hallucination brought on by insanity... And Tera was fine. But he was all alone in the area, and from enduring that, his mind, body and soul would be fatigued in an incredible way. Asura had never been there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1September 6th 2010, 7:48 pm

~@Fuuma laid on the ground, exhausted and helpless. He never felt such excruciating pain, but at the same time he didn't feel anything. It was a messed up situation to be in but the only thing that stood out was that he didn't catch Asura, like he was supposed. He drove his fist into the ground and began to breathe heavily.@~

"Damn you Medusa...You WILL meet your end.."

~@He staggered to his feet and closed the wormhole, looking around the area in search of a near by source of insanity with hopes that Asura would be there. Though, he began to flicker between sanity and insanity. He became sane and acknowledged that he wouldn't be able to beat Asura alone, but his insanity was forcing him to continue the search, and he did just that. A black board of shadows formed beneath his feet and he flew of in search of either Asura or Medusa.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Asura, the Demon God   Searching for Asura, the Demon God Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Searching for Asura, the Demon God
Page 1 of 1