Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Fay's Story I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Fay's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fay

Village of Residence : chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : silver tongue

Fay's Story Empty
PostSubject: Fay's Story   Fay's Story Icon_minitime1June 4th 2010, 1:41 am

There he was running as fast as he could, actually thinking that he could escape a God! He made it through the the shining gates holding the book with all his might, shivering as though he were trapped in an iceberg. He ripped the book open and tried to take in as much as he could. But before he could read the first word he felt a presence come over him. Laerura the Spirit of literature was standing before him. He cried out and begged for forgiveness but, Laerura would only seem to laugh at his request. He gave Him a book it was titled "Vryonis" named after the man that had stole the book of time from the celestial library. The book was opened too a specific page and placed in front of Vryonis' face, he then began to read the book, 'as punishment for stealing from the celestial library you, and your generations to come, are cursed with a silver tongue.' He was then sent to live the rest of his days on earth, never again able to return to the celestial library. He later had two sons who were too cursed with the silver tongue. His younger son was named Fay. No one knows what ever happened to his other son or his name for that matter. But Fay the second son of Vryonis was said to have been killed by his older brother or Vryonis' first son. But before Fay's death he had a son named Fay Jr. No one knows of Fay's (Jr.) whereabouts but we know that he also contains the curse of his grandfather.

Characters

Laerura - Fay's Story Literature

Fay - Fay's Story 530255-20071006220309

Vryonis - Fay's Story Theif
Back to top Go down

Fay's Story
Page 1 of 1