Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ven's Story I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ven's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ven's Story Empty
PostSubject: Ven's Story   Ven's Story Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 8:43 pm

I was born to a small land that had suffered from war not long before my birth. In this war, different sides battled each other using ninja, some of whom possessed kekkei genkai. After the war ended, memories of the horrific battles still lingered in the minds of the people. Those with kekkei genkai quickly became feared and hated for their abilities, out of concern that their existence would only bring about more war.

My father and mother was a simple family who just so happened to be avoided by the war, and lived a peaceful life. My parents loved each other, and showed great compassion to me, their child. Unfortunately, this wouldn't go on for too much longer. My mother was a carrier of a kekkei genkai and She hid this from her husband, hoping that he would stay ignorant to that fact because he believed, just like the rest of the town, that if someone was found holding a bloodline limit, it could only bring war. One day, I discovered the ability to manipulate moisture and do various other things with it. Amazed by this, I decided to proudly show this to my mother, who was horrified by what she saw. She beat me as a result and told me to never show this to anyone ever again. I agreed but unknown to my mother, my father had seen everything. One day, after my father discovered that his wife and child possessed a kekkei genkai, he assembled a small mob of villagers, and killed his wife in cold blood. They would have done the same to me, but before they could, I killed them out of fear.

Orphaned, I became a child who was wanted by no-one who had to roam the streets killing and stealing to survive. In time my talents became discovered and i was trained and taught to be an assassin who killed and went on missions in exchange for food. As time passed I matured and came across the Reality.
Back to top Go down

Ven's Story
Page 1 of 1