Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Lesson 1, Drast.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drast

Drast

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Atomic Influx

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 10th 2010, 9:41 am

"Fucking cat..."

*_He said as Khrona helped to his feet. He had no idea that a mere cat can have such power, another fault of his for belittling it because of it's size. He sighed as he walked toward the cat, cracking his knuckles. He stopped in his tracks and then extended his hand toward the creature and the objects, his hand began to shake as he made a small crater in the ground. Drast never fused things together, and he just recently figured out how to create some. This task would usually be impossible, because he was never taught, but thanks to his mind and the help of khrona's he quickly figured out how to pass this task.

The objects glew white before they began to drag toward each other and then, instantly, mend and mush together in a shine of white light. Drast dropped his arms in a huff as he had created the required objects. The radioactive chicken, mindlessly pecking the acidic mud pie. Drast preyed that was it, it was beginning to tire him._*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 2:57 am

Khrona could see that Drast was rather tired... Of course, he would be. With his current power level, such abilities would be rather taxing on him. He had done well for now, anyway. He had completed the task of learning about his abilities, which was the most important part of this, right? But... Now about the Gimme Cat...

Gimme Cat looked at the stuff that Drast made for it... And it smiled greedily. "Mrow... ... Mroowwwww... Mrrrrr... And now, you know what I want...? I WANT A-- swift kick in the ass. -- ...?"

The Gimme Cat looked at Khrona for a moment, wondering why the hell it just said that... Khrona smirked, as he had just taken over the Gimme Cat's mind at the exact perfect moment that he needed to so that the Gimme Cat would say that. It was already said, and now the Gimme Cat had to have it.

"OH, YOU HEARD THE LITTLE PUSSY, DRAST. Kick him SQUAH IN THE ASS." Khrona turned the Gimme Cat around, subdued its powers, and also made it a lot less susceptible to gravity, thus, when it was kicked, it would fly... FAR.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 2:40 pm

_*Drast would look up swiftly at the cat, in surprise and shock. He then looked toward Khrona,who had a smile of devilish intent. He brought himself to his feet as he took a track runners stance. He then dashed toward the cat as fast as he could as he manipulated the atomic structure in his feet. Once he appeared infront of the behind the cat, he then cocked his feet back far as he PUNTED the gimme cat as hard as he can. He made his legs stronger than diamond, and kicked it at an angle that would induce the most outer and inner damage, due to various logics. He enjoyed this part, as he did so with a smile.*_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 3:01 pm

Khrona figured that Drast would enjoy that part, which is why Khrona had it happen. Khrona smiled, looking up to the Gimme Cat, who was high in the air, reaching the clouds.

"DAAAAAMN LOOKIT THAT SUM'BITCH FLY. THAT THING COME 'ROUND MY HOUSE, I KILL IT!"

Khrona turned to Drast after snickering to himself, then gave the Thumbs Up to him. "Goo'job, Drast~! You make your honorary father proud... sniffle sniffle..."

Yes, Khrona surely did just say sniffle sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 3:03 pm

"Th-thanks pop."

_*Drast said, whipping his nose and face. He didn't remember what it felt like for someone to care about him so deeply. Such affection began to make him feel warm._*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 3:12 pm

Khrona sighed, having a smile of contentedness on his face... This was nice. Father and son bonding... even if they weren't blood related-- though, technically, Khrona could fix that-- NO, KHRONA COULDN'T DO THAT. Whatever...

"Soooo, Drast, m'boy, anything else in particular you wish to try out? That you want to learn? Something that'll do your ol' man proud? *cough*likeaSoulWeapon*coughcough* OH, OH, WHO SAID THAT? WOW, WHAT A GREAT SUGGESTION, THOUGH, RIGHT? Yeah, thanks whoever said that."

Khrona cleared his throat and shifted his eyes violently back and forth, trying not to look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 5:10 pm

_*Drast laughed slightly at Khrona. He heard loud and clear who it was that said that. He scratched his head as he wondered however._*

"What's a soul weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 6:25 pm

Khrona's eyes gleamed brightly as the question was asked "Oh... You truly are my son.. My prodigy~!"

Khrona cleared his throat "Well, you see, a Soul Weapon is a weapon partner for those who are of the Dusk Village... They can use these weapons as friends and as combat tools to collect souls to power themselves and the weapons up to become a Death Scythe. The main purpose is to kill Kishin that may arise... The current one is Asura, but even I cannot track his whereabouts due to his overwhelming insanity... It even clouds my glorious, yet insane mind... Hahahahaha... BUT YEAH, basically, weapon partners that bond with your soul. ANYTHING can be a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 6:40 pm

_*Drast scratched his chin while Khorna was informing him, weapon..partners? he thought. Friends that are tools? He pondered. Deathscythes and killing a kishin? he wondered. Far to exciting and interesting to pass up. Khrona could no doubt see his enthusiasm in the upcoming smirk that would escape him.*_

"Soul Weapons. Weapons that are actual people? Far to great of an opportunity for me to pass on."

_*He said huffing slightly. He had almost regained his breathe.*_

"But isn't there more to learn about them sensei? Like how to use them, how to power them up. And how many can I have at once? I wish to learn as much as possible, to live up to your name, and your apprentice..and son."

_*He said with determination and slight bit more seriousness. However, his excitement would not allow his smirk to leave. He was ready for training, and ready to prove himself.*_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 7:48 pm

This guy really did get to Khrona's blackened heart and insane soul... Oh, what joy it was. Khrona didn't accept too many people into his family... Right now, his family consisted of his blood sister, his daughter, his weapon partners and his best friend (other than his weapons), Maze... And now, Drast. Drast was part of the Khrona family.

"Oh... Son..." Khrona cleared his throat "... Yes. I will show you. If you have a decent wavelength, I can train you. I can harness any and all weapons, only because my soul wavelength is the most powerful and most flexible, but my two main weapons are Death Scythes... Wielding two Death Scythes is only for experts, since even master technicians have some trouble with just one... But yes, there is a lot more to learn... And I can teach you. Along with Shinigami-sama, the head of Shibusen... He will be the one giving you your weapon partner. This is exciting~!"
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

"I am ready to begin sensei!"

_*Drast said,now smiling greatly. He was eager, the multiple words he didn't recongize could only mean more interesting things that laid in store for him and his future._*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2010, 10:41 pm

Khrona could only laugh "Alright then, Drast! ONWARD, TO SHIBUSEEEEEN!" Khrona wrapped them both in his wings and again, warped off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1, Drast.   Lesson 1, Drast. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1, Drast.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2