Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Empty
PostSubject: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 12:16 am

*Ken had been called earlier by Lord Death himself. He spoke about needing all Shibusen Students: graduates and stuents, weapons and meisters. Him, having a high respect for him, made his way there as fast as possible. He was also told that the this was an intense time of crisis and that even though he was a successful graduate meister, he had no problem giving some time to Lord Death. He walked down down the path of the Death Room, hands in his pockets, until he made it to the mirror of which through Death Speaks.*

"You summoned us, Lord Death.?

*He said, his soul partner Jean still within her weapon form, in both of ken's respective pockets.*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 1:46 pm

Shinigami exited his mirror, staring down at Ken.

"Oh, yes~! Ken-kun and Jean-chan~! Hi~! How are you two doing today~?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 1:23 pm

*He would sigh as he rubbed the back of his head. Considering all the unfortunate events going on about, including the fact that Jean wasn't talking to him for one reason or another, Ken was having it pretty shitty lately.*

"I won't complain Lord Death. You notifyed us, what is the crisis??"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 1:30 pm

Shinigami clasped his giant box hands together and bounced backward a bit.

"Oh yes~! Terrible crisis is at hand~! GOOD LUCK, KEN-KUN AND JEAN-CHAN!!"

... That was not nearly enough information.

"... Huuuuh... Okayokaaay~. Well, you see... The wavelength of the Kishin Asura is spreading absurdly fast... It had already consumed the entire Dusk Village a while ago, however the effects of this wavelength are just started to take effect now... Because of this, it is absolutely necessary that we destroy the Kishin as soon as possible... However..."

Shinigami sighed, cocking his head to the side and holding his hands out to his sides.

"We don't know where he is~!"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 1:42 pm

*Dammit. Is everything going to go to hell at once Ken thought? First the soul reapers and now the strongest evil known in Shubusen is being revived...with no way to be found....Nice....*

"How can I be of assistance.?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 2:01 pm

Shinigami sighed. "Well, Ken-kun... You are one of the 3 highest ranking weapon meisters that is not a high powered authority like Maze-kun or Khrona-chan...Therefore, you and the other 3 would need to go on a mission together to find the Kishin... However... We are missing an operative... Fuuma Tera... He has been out of operation for quite a long time, and we have a lead that he is within Arachnophobia, fallen to insanity... With the newly revived Maruze-kun and yourself, you should be able to infiltrate the castle... though... I don't know if you two should go alone..."

Shinigami thought hard on this particular matter. It was a tough decision, really.

"... Huuuh... Maybe Nathan-kun and Takai-kun...? Leia-chan or Chroma-chan? ... Miya-chan has to go as well, since she is the partner of Fuuma-kun..."

What a predicament...
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 4:43 pm

*Ken would nod at what Shinigami said. Never had he heard of those two names belonging in Shibusen, even though hr was a graduate. However, one of them sounded familiar. Kens memory wasn't the best so he just wrote it off as another one of those things. Looks like another mission needs to be run. No problem, however, Ken was used to fighting by himself.*

"Yes Lord Death. At what time would you prefer the mission to be done.?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 5:07 pm

Shinigami turned around to face his mirror, going into a sort of awkward and eerie silence.

"... Immediately. Bring at least 3."

Shinigami stepped into his mirror. Naturally, he needed Ken to round up whoever he wanted to take with him... the minimum number being 3 more people, with Miya being a required member to go. With that, Shinigami was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?   A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Time Of Crisis I Hear. Lord Death, You Called?
Page 1 of 1