Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Lord Death, I have terrible news.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Lord Death, I have terrible news..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Law

Justin Law

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Empty
PostSubject: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 8:10 am

<> Justin would make his way to the office of Shinigami, saddened deeply that he couldn't rid the Mizune of her life while she greased across the promised land that is Shibusen. He patiently waits for Shinigami, holding back his tears and face of shame. <>
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 8:59 am

Out of the singular mirror placed in the absolute center of the raised platform, Shinigami would exit, waving his hands at Justin.

"Hiii~ Hii~ HELLO~~! Aaaah, Justin-kun, what brings you here todaaaay~?"
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 9:27 am

<> Justin would throw himself on his knees bowing to Shinigami. He refused to sniffle or give a sign of weakness in the presence of Death. However sadness was well defined in his tone of voice. <>

"Forgive me Lord Death, for I have failed you. I do not deserve the right to be in the same existence as you, for I have allowed the witch Mizune to escape. During my search of the underground corridors of Shibusen, I spotted her and engaged her in combat, but the battle was to catastrophic. She escaped as the corridors began to collapse in around us. Please forgive me my Lord. If not, may your will be done."

<> He said bowing accordingly, shamishly avoiding eye contact with Shinigami. He was prepared for the ultimate punishment. <>
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 9:32 am

Shinigami's face grew concerned.. Not that it could be noticed due to his mask... He actually wondered if Justin could really hear him with his earphones in... Not like her could read Shinigami's lips...

"... Huuuuh.. Mizune? The witch? Hmmmmm... Witches are not allowed within Shibusen, we agree this with the Head Witch.."

Perhaps Mizune was a rogue witch... If so, that would be bad.

"... At least she did not pass further than she did... Thank you, Justin-kun..."

Shinigami had to ponder deeply on the situation..
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 10:16 am

<> Shinigami's silence broke Justin of his calm demeanor. He jumped to his feet and flailed his arms. <>

"I can tell by your silence lord that you are filled with Rage! I do not deserve anything less but the ultimate price! I have no say, forgive me Lord Death, and may your will be done!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 10:28 am

A large anger mark would appear on Shinigami's head.

"... You didn't hear a word I said, did you, Justin-kun..."

With that, Shinigami would extend his massive, box-like hand and shout "SHINIGAMI CHOP DIRECTLY TO THE NOGGIN!!!" and slammed down his powerfully stiffened arm down onto the head of Justin.
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 10:40 am

<> Justin, busy with his flailing, wouldn't notice the enormous hand of shinigami dropping judgemen upon. The strike would go KER-SMACK, knocking Justin to the ground and knocking his headphones out. He however would remain on the ground giving thanks to Shinigami for sparring his undeserving life. <>
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 3:46 pm

Shinigami sighed.

"... Now, Justin-kun... It seems as though rogue witches are making their attacks on Shibusen again... It must be the work of Medusa... We have not seen or heard much of her since the awakening of the Kishin, but... She must be ready to attack us."
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 5:35 pm

"What do you propose we do Lord.?"

<> He would said, not getting from his knees, sniveling before Shinigami. <>
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 6:37 pm

Shinigami looked to Justin with a stern face.

"... We need more Death Scythes. We must invoke more missions and more training... And when we feel the time is ripe... We will rush Medusa with all we've got."

Shinigami wasn't exactly sure of his plan... Soul collection did take some time... But if he got people to work together, it wouldn't be as difficult.
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 7:41 pm

<> Justin stood up and bowed honorably. <>

"At your request m'Lord. Shall I be a teacher to our students?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 7:47 pm

Shinigami nodded

"Until we can come in contact with more Death Scythes, I will be needing your help, Justin-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 8:09 pm

<> Justin closed his, never for a second leaving position before Shinigami-sama. <>

"Utilize me my Lord, foo I am a mere instrument whose soul purpose is to serve."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 8:17 pm

Shinigami turned around, looking at the numerous mirrors that started to show themselves in front of him.

"Good, Justin-kun... You may go do as you please, then for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 8:23 pm

<<> Justin would clasp his hands, preying to Shinigami-sama. He would then vanish. <>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Death, I have terrible news..   Lord Death, I have terrible news.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lord Death, I have terrible news..
Page 1 of 1