Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Boil Release, Melting Palm Taijutsu

Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student Empty
PostSubject: Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student   Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 1:28 pm

-Sal after his long travels finally made his way to Shibusen the place where he would receive his training and tame his slightly high insane mind that happens when he gets elevated, though he might be mistaken for evil with all the built up possible insanity brewing up in his mind that gets unleashed when he smokes. He walked across the Sands into the school filled with life and let himself in one of the class rooms that was empty maybe a teacher was just going to appear? Sal sat rolling a blunt planning to smoke it-
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student   Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 4:42 pm

Of course, the main teacher in Shibusen would appear before the new student, noticing what he had in his hands, but saying nothing of it. He only stood there, sporting his signature, deadly, nonchalant smile.

"... A new student, I take it? And weaponless, I presume?"

Tear seemed to figure this guy out well before he said anything. It was only because of the fact that he'd been working here for quite a while and already knew the routine with new students.
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student   Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 4:59 pm

"Yes and I guess you can say yes for the next one as well... I think there's some one home inside this but I can only figure it out after I roll an ell."

-An Ell being a blunt of course, Sal manifested his chain whip seemingly out of no where it seemed that there was a soul in here begging to be set free, one that seemed to have the exact mentality of Sal, a lot of inner chaos waiting to be set free it was as if Sal was innardly bi polar-

"I'm Sal, it took me a while to find this place everyone who I asked wanted to fight! I mean... I won of course, but they wouldn't give me directions."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student   Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 6:25 pm

Tear was intrigued about how Sal had 'fought' to get here.. Must have meant he was powerful, even for his rank. That would be a great asset to Shibusen, indeed.

"... I am Tear. In any sense... You have come to Shibusen to enroll, it seems. That is a process taken up with our leader... Shinigami-sama, also known as Lord Death... He will answer any questions you wish to know... And so, if you will please come with me, I shall take you to him."

Tear wondered what Shinigami would say about this guy... Shinigami tended to accept anyone who was not a Witch or wasn't ... ya know. Evil. Tear started to walk out of the door, looking back to see if Sal were coming.
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student   Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 8:11 pm

"SURE... thanks."

-Sal hopped up from his seat in the cresent circular room and landed behind Tear and walked towards wherever he would find this lord death, he never heard of such a person but there was this presence that seemed to be here ever since he got in shibusen, either way with another smoke of his blunt he got higher and his thoughts got a lot more maniacal. No doubt Tear would detect this sudden change, but Sal wouldn't show it it was within him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student   Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Finally Made it To Shibusen: New Student
Page 1 of 1