Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...   Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 6:55 pm

Shinigami waved at the weapons, raising a giant hand to pick the two of them up by their scruffs.

"Oh~! What cute little weapons~! They go really well with Sal-kun~!"

He placed them down, eying Sal. What he had actually done when he picked the two up was assess their souls as well as Sal's... He then glanced at Tear. They were thinking the same thing... Sal's soul would be very stressed by using those two as one weapon, and not only that, it would increase a great amount when high, lessening the life of his own soul.

"... Sal-kun... Be careful when you take your huffs... It may cause your soul great damage..."
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Boil Release, Melting Palm Taijutsu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...   Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 7:42 pm

-Rin and Kai were placed back down on the ground and walked about the space, the boy being a bit more timid than the girl at this point... Sal on the other hand was surprised that a plant would influence his soul. But then again, he does smoke to cope with his stress... it makes sense-

"REALLY? You mean to tell me, that me taking puffs would influence the way my powers work? So I should only do it sparingly huh."

Rin: Don't worry! When your head isn't up in the clouds, basically my brother sits back and twiddles his thumbs, yeah he helps but not that much. But when you puff, thats when my brother's bad side comes out.

Kai: It's not bad...
-Said Kai, taking overt offense to his 'abilities'-
Kai: It's creative...
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...   Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 10:15 am

Tear nodded his head slowly, still analyzing the situation.

"... If that is the case... Then I would also agree with Shinigami-sama and say to use it sparingly... Hm. Now, what do you wish to do, Sal? We have told you what you need to know, it seems... We deem you worthy of being a student at Shibusen.."
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Boil Release, Melting Palm Taijutsu

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...   Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 3:38 pm

"hmph... I guess it's up to me then. Sayoonara! Come on kiddies..."

-Sal about faced, and walked out of the Death Room he appreciated the help he can get but it kinda sucks that he has to curb his smoking habit, deep down... he wouldnt-
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...   Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 4:33 pm

Tear waved at Sal's departure, his signature, deadly, nonchalant smile on his face.

"... Have fun then, Sal..."

But once Sal left, his nonchalant smile would change into a concerned frown, and Tear would place his hands back in his pockets.

"... Hm..."

Tear already knew what the deal was with Sal... Teen Angst... Oh, what a pain to deal with...

"... I'm off, Shinigami-sama..."

With that, Tear was off, too, walking slowly down the hallway of guillotines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...   Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bringing in a New Student, Shinigami-sama... Sal Rhicter...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2