Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 6:28 pm

Just then, the realm seemed to break right then and there at the end of his sentence. Khrona stood right there in front of him, his eyes their normal piercing red, harboring a calm insanity. With a sinister, yet serene smirk, as shown in the profile pic, Khrona extended his wings and simply said:

"... Go ahead, then."

Misery and Despair were nowhere to be found. This place was just a void... What was it? What could it be? A void of pure red, Khrona and Atra standing face to face. Khrona waited, staring Atra dead in the face (since his blindfold covered his eyes).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 7:41 pm

"It's never that easy... This can't be the real you. Are you mocking me?"

*Atra said with his arms crossed for some reason or another, he wasn't able to tell if this was Khronas real body. Probably because it wasn't, if it was he would be able to tell of course. But its particularly ambiguous from here on out.*

"I don't need your hand outs."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 9th 2010, 5:23 am

Silence. The awkward kind, no less. Silence in a void of continuous crimson was a very unsettling feeling. Khrona's smirk faded as he closed his eyes, shaking his head and retracting his wings. There was a faint noise.... A white noise, if you will... However it quickly became a different noise, growing louder and louder. The louder it got, the more horrific it became. It wasn't stable at all, but sounded like a mixture of static, the screeches of those in pain, uncontrollable crying, an extremely deep, malicious grumbling, and incoherent, extremely fast and high pitched speech. These noises did not stop growing louder, no matter how loud they got. When it would seem that they were on max volume, they just kicked it up another 10. Louder... louder.... louder... Yet, Khrona didn't seem to mind. He stayed completely silent through this, unaffected, ignoring Atra's words fully. He started to snap his fingers violently as if these sounds had a distinct rhythm and beat... as if he enjoyed them. But as they grew ever louder, they should do horrible, horrible things to Atra... And that thought made Khrona smile again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 9th 2010, 7:41 pm

*Atra smirked, he knew what game Khrona was playing and he'll play it a long with him but he's gonna have to up the ante for Atra to break down in insanity. Kham kicked Atra in the nuts so hard it coughed up his testicles... let's keep going shall we.*

"Have I passed your little test? You told me you were going to show me the extent of the powers I wish to achieve. If all you can do is try and force me to submit to your little fantasy world you're going to have to take it up a couple more notches Khrona."

Des'Noir: Are you sure you can handle this.... I dont feel well

Atra: Me either, but stay your breath... he'll be satisfied soon enough "I think I can undo all of this for shits and giggles with the Anti-Wave, but I'll wait until you've made it so that I'm close to breaking down first. I can go all day."

*Atra walked up to Khrona now staring him in the face like Terra and Master Xehanort waiting and enduring his test. But the doubt that Atra was going to get a lot more than he bargained for was in the back of his mind, and it was increasing*

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 9th 2010, 8:50 pm

Khrona still ignored Atra, snapping his fingers to the ... noise. He had initiated a challenge, it seemed, which Khrona could comply with. Louder and louder... Atra's blindfold started to quiver some as the noise got even louder. With the quivering of the blindfold, tiny needles shot into Atra's eyes... infinitely long. Piercing through every pigment in his eyeball and into his optical nerves, severing them all completely. Blood would gush from his sockets uncontrollably... Black blood, no less. It slithered and stuck to his face, seeping into his pores and stiffening, becoming sharp as to rip his face apart in a most horrific fashion.

Khrona continued to snap, Atra's flesh and muscle on his upper torso starting to slip off of his bones as if they were tenderized meat, down into the red void. In its place, black blood once more. It started to sloooowly grind down his bones, each scraping in the same unorthodox and disorderly fashion as the noise was, whittling his upper torso down to fragile sticks.

Around his legs, black blood started to pool up in the red void, reaching up to his knees in a matter of moments. It would be worse than any acid, disintegrating every single molecule that made up his legs below his thighs... And he would seep more and more into it, feeling the pain of everything that was going on until his body would become no more...

That's when Khrona stopped snapping his fingers. Atra was back to normal, before Khrona stopped talking or started snapping his fingers, seeming instantaneous. Naturally, Atra would still have experienced all of the pain from before. A few seconds later, Khrona started to snap his fingers again, another similar process beginning to happen.

Hands with vertical eyes on them shot out from literally nowhere, grabbing onto Atra's physical body; his eyelids, his teeth, his ears, his tendons, his fingernails... all of them. More came and grabbed his mind, seeping their claws into every groove sloooowly, so that Atra could feel them slipping in... And finally, the soul itself. The others grabbed his soul, piercing it with their claws, giving the feeling to Atra as if his soul were going to be ripped apart by them. The hands started their torture. They broke off each of his teeth, one by one by one by one, leaving the roots in just for kicks... then ripping those out as well, black blood filling Atra's mouth. Others tugged at his eyelid, peeling them off carefully like an eggshell, the ears being done in the same fashion. The others violently stripped Atra of his tendons.

The ones in his mind would claw at his brain and mind, scraping off the grooves and crevices that his brain possessed. They aimed to make this brain completely and utterly smoothed out. In the same sense, the ones attached to his soul would pick bits and pieces of it out and consume it like a flock of birds, leaving nothing for Atra. And Khrona stopped snapping again.

Atra returned to normal, again before the state of what happened, yet being forced to feel all of the pain... Just as the first time. And Khrona started to snap again. As he snapped, baby Atras appeared before him, surrounding his body, floating there. They each carried spoons, and on their blindfolds, there would be 3 vertical eyes... They sported insane smiles that curled all the way up to the edges of their faces, black drool slipping out of their mouths. With their spoons, they all started to simultaneously drive them into Atra's skin, scooping out anything they got and consuming it right on the spot in a rhythmic and orderly fashion. And the process repeated. They scooped and devoured Atra's limbs, making his body into a nub. They stabbed their spoons into his nubbed body, finally getting to the good stuff... Once they opened his stomach, they became ravenous and voracious, ripping and gnawing at his organs and entrails with their teeth. Some even crawled into his bloodied carcass and started to consume even more. Atra would be forced to feel everything, no matter what happened to him. To top it off, above him was the face of one of the babies, staring at him, looking into his very mind and soul with the 3 vertical eyes... laughing... drooling the blackness onto Atra's face in an uncomfortable way...

And again, Khrona stopped snapping. Atra reverted to normal, as if nothing happened, yet felt all of the pain of what he had just endured. Khrona started to snap again.

This time, Des'Noir appeared before Atra... Everything seemed normal, however, after a few moments of eerie and ominous silence, Des'Noir would smile and reveal 3 vertical eyes on his head, outstretching his neck at a high speed and latching his mouth onto Atra's head. Des'Noir lifted Atra straight up into the air with his mouth, gradually devouring Atra headfirst, laughing.... The noise returned, louder than ever as Des'Noir laughed, and finally, Khrona stopped snapping again. He didn't look up at Atra... He didn't even acknowledge that Atra was still here. Instead, Khrona kept his fingers in the 'snapping' position, as if he had more in store if Atra didn't experience Khrona's insanity enough. It had become a matter of how much Khrona could do to Atra... and how much Atra could take. Though, the more Khrona did this... The less incoherent the noise got. Khrona took note of this find.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 10th 2010, 12:56 am

((I'm pretty sure the reason why I can't hit you is because you became one with your wavelength or some shit. Like the shit you did to Kham. That's sooo huff...))

*Well, isn't this some shit? Let's dissect the affects this had on our hero. The first thing with the blindfold was pretty cool but Atra figured that this was some high level genjutsu since he knew not the power of ones soul, but technically it is a high level genjutsu if you break down the schematics of it all. This was on par with the negative zone in Kham's prison, the likes of which Atra endured, he was sure that Aizu would cry like a baby. Because he was shadow possessed to the anti-matter of Khrona he could channel the damage that he suffered and the mental strife to his but by some magical means since Khrona wasn't experiencing anything Atra's efforts were all for naught. This is when he first was snapped back to normal, he gave Khrona a thumbs up while Des'Noir was knocked to his knees and rose quivering.*

You okay? It's my turn now..."That was nice! A little more shall we I eat genjutsu for breakfast, you know Kham did this one where he peeled off my flesh with a cheese grater? But I'll keep goin' Im sure the sequel is much better than the first."

Des'Noir: It's a lot more to deal with than it seems... I'll support you

Atra: I got it... We're in this together, I think if we install portions of Khronas mind in ours we can endure this better but that would be cheating let's just make it through this.

*The second wave! The above illusions would be prescribed to Atra in a hefty dose this time he experienced it all. Intense it was no doubt but this would be the first time he would experience this pain, and after all the shit he went through his tolerance would probably be on par with the kage in front of him but the teeth thing was a bit much, that hurt. Atra returned to normal he shook his head in shock but kept his smile up, he was sweating and panting but he had to keep his cool, he has an image to uphold*

"You really didn't have to do the thing with the teeth... We're shooting a trilogy now?" This one's gonna be bad... I smell it coming, I dont think I can take much more

Des'Noir: Can it be that bad? This is some sorry shit because we're already dead before this ends...

*They had begun to laugh when they were interrupted and this is where Atra breaks, because their will against insanity is so strong and their souls are so hardened Atra and Des'Noir both imagine something better happens than what should happen with all the freaky shit from earlier. Atra suddenly imagined that he and Des'Noir dealing a major blow on Khrona, (it didn't happen of course by any means but they thought that they won and celebrated and passed this test and got what they wanted. But because that's not what actually happened their bodies look like they were stunned forever with the looks of the dead upon their faces. Khrona's anti-matter released into the anti-wave that sends the nullifying form of the opponents attack in an outward wave. Awaying current functioning moves and passive ones (hopefully) if not they would just stand there with dead looks on their faces but very much alive. It's weird but because true insanity is doing the same process over and over and expecting the same results in their minds eye they are imagining them repeating their futures over and over and over without any inclination that this is fake. They were that determined that they broke.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 10th 2010, 2:24 am

As the Atra, Des Noir, Misery, Despair and Khrona all duked it out within the dome, Bloom stood on the outskirts of it covered in an ethereal sheen known as Demo Neuro. She used it once before against Khrona, and this time the effects were the same as before; repulsing the essence of darkness and all negativity from the light that encased her. She began to look a bit worried for Atra, as they were in the dome for quite some time and she knew first hand how quickly Khrona can forget about the task at hand and accidentally strike to kill. She had thoughts of stepping in, but this was something Atra had to do on his own. For the sake of his bond with Des Noir, she had to be on standby.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 10th 2010, 3:17 am

(Nope, not at all, but you're close. XD)

Khrona awaited the outcome of the onslaught of insanity that Atra was suffering now. It wasn't as effective as Khrona originally thought it would be... Yet, he still fell into madness. But, if he could withstand Khrona's overpowering insanity, even if the Kishin Asura's was much stronger than Khrona's, Atra just might be able to fight against him. Khrona was beginning to come back to his senses. This meant it was time to stop Atra's torture. He lowered his hand and disappeared, the red void disappearing as well.

Atra would feel a tapping on his head... ever so light. It was Khrona tapping him with his finger in an attempt to bring him back to his senses. A mixture of Atra's Anti-Wave as well as Khrona returning to sanity (kinda) allowed the horrible trials to be overcome. Without Khrona's blind insanity, the effects faded. One of the Khrona clones, like before, had its wings encompassing Atra. Despair's dress-dome was still covering the area, as it was before... But now, Khrona had Misery in his hand. Despair returned to normal, allowing Bloom to see the area again. Everything looked the same as it did when Atra initially went into the void of redness. Khrona felt the need to explain.

"... Huh, well. I guess your soul is pretty resilient, it seems. It can resist the effects of insanity for the most part and you endured my... Blind insanity..."

Khrona called it that because he had blind insanity and calm insanity, which he came to realization of via Father X and the throwback battle.

"... If your senses and mind are confused about what's happening now, I'll explain it. For most people, if they tried to understand it all at once, they would probably blow out one of their 5 senses...."

Khrona dropped Misery and Despair, whom would transform back into human form before they hit the ground. They were both smiling contentedly (even though Despair's face still looked depressing at the same time). Khrona continued:

"... My wavelength cannot completely consume you, but from you taking in so much of me... Insanity overwhelmed you initially. Ha, it's lucky that I didn't use any psychic powers.. THAT'S always fun... But yeah, when my Soul Projected self encompassed you in its wings and you insisted not to move from your spot.. That was your mistake. You were trapped in that 'genjutsu,' ya know? Simulation of illusions... Ha, well, actually, they weren't illusi--"

Misery and Despair simultaneously nudged Khrona with their elbows, shaking their heads. He looked at them... sighed... then looked back at Atra.

"... Uh, right. So, those simulations cause real pain, real damage and real mental and spiritual destruction. The longer you are WITHIN insanity, the weaker your will and your soul become... Though, with all this, I just mean to say... Do you now understand the glimpse of power I showed via my own soul? The power of a Soul Weapon? If so, I... Will gladly change Des'Noir for you."

Khrona said some things in such a way as if the battle that just went down didn't at all. In fact, without any of them noticing, they were all back in Khrona's office as if they had never left. Khrona patiently awaited Atra's answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 10th 2010, 9:17 am

((Huffff..... lol))

*Atra snapped back to normal as if nothing happened, he returned to this plane, him and his shadow and shook his head rapidly making sure he was all there, he scratched his head in confusion, he was sure he'd learn about that later but he would ask. Maybe Khrona would tell him*

"Yeah... I mean, that's great and all. But how would I go about countering that weak shit that you did to me earlier, like... we understand that you had some built up anxiety but yeah. That shit was unnecessary."

*Atra turned towards Des'Noir who was shaking his head and turned his back towards Atra who looked towards Bloom who seemed to be enjoying all of this. She's sick... in a good way.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 11th 2010, 5:23 pm

Khrona chuckled halfheartedly, seeming unamused by his comment.

"... Right, counter it. The only true countermeasure to Insanity is the Anti-Insanity Wavelength, and you must be born with that. Insanity is within everyone... It just takes a different amount to bring people down... You seem to be naturally resistant to Insanity, which is good because you won't fall as fast as most... But myself, on the other hand... As you could see through our little 'spar,' Insanity can overwhelm me in a heartbeat..."

Misery and Despair started to lean backwards into Khrona's wings, Khrona's wings forming into a semi-dome like shape and now resembling chairs. He continued.

"... Basically, you can use insanity to your advantage, but too much would become your crippling downfall.. Countering against it is all up the power of your soul..."

Of course, Khrona knew that Atra didn't know of anything about Soul Wavelength and the sort, so a further explanation should be in order.

"... The wavelength of your soul... That is what determines everything about you... Personality, power... The works. To tap into such power, you'd need special training from Shibusen... But I'll let Shinigami handle that."

Khrona extended his hand outward slightly to Des'Noir...

"... You becoming a weapon would enhance the power of his soul and your own... Perhaps, with training, give you heightened perception and awareness of the oncoming insanity.. With the Kishin still running rampant, it increases just a little bit every day. And if you thought mine was bad... You'll definitely not survive the insanity of the Kishin... Asura."

Khrona raised his eyebrows a bit at Des'Noir.

"... So. Gonna go through with it, you two?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 11th 2010, 5:27 pm

"So you have the ability to use insanity to your advantage... But what I was seeing made me feel like I was dead, you killed me for like a good hour I feel!"

*Atra was stammering because all of this tripped him out but it was good that he was naturally good at something for once other than having to work his ass off for it. He figured being a douche would get him somewhere in life. Regaining composure, he looked at his shadow who nodded, he also found it weird that Khrona can just flip modes like that. Questions... questions...*

"Yeah we'll go through with it, what do we need to do? And just to be sure, this is the only time you're going to do this to us right?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 11th 2010, 5:58 pm

Khrona started snickering, a sly smirk slithering across his face as his eyes lowered. Misery and Despair sported the same face for some reason.

"An hour? HA. That was no more than about 4 or 5 minutes. Insanity will do that to ya.. Time is no factor to insanity... And yeah, you were close to deat--"

Misery and Despair nudged Khrona again... and Khrona sighed again...

"... Er... You felt the simulation of death over and over again... Which is what the insanity will do if you cannot handle it. It has potential to literally kill you by consuming your soul entirely and obliterating your mind, then finally taking your body for its own... And you'd become... Ha. An incarnate of insanity... A follower of the Kishin Asura..."

Khrona shuddered a bit.. Even though Khrona had more control than anyone of his Insanity... It was still possible for that to happen to him... Or for he himself to become the next Kishin... Anyone can become a Kishin.. and Khrona has always been teetering over the cliff...

"... Ehh.. Anyway. Des'Noir, not being an actual person, has to have his physical being altered in a massive way... He not only needs to have a soul of his own, but also needs a witch's soul, plus whatever weapon he wants to become..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 11th 2010, 6:02 pm

"Ah hah...."

*Atra sighed since Khrona didn't answer his last question he didn't like going insane. It really wasn't fun, but every Kage has their own sadistic little fun with their respective followers. Atra figured he would tell Khrona his plan.*

"Well, what I was going to do, was bind Des'Noir to my bones using the Nocturn as a means after we get this witch's soul and the human soul. That's legit right? Or do I have to go through another test for that too."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 12th 2010, 3:18 am

Khrona scratched the back of his head a bit, then coughed a little. Seems like Atra didn't know how the process really worked too well...

"Er, alright, lemme break it down for ya... Unless the Nocturn is actually a substance that can fuse the substance Des'Noir is made out of and replace it FULLY with what your bones are made out of, then there could be a sort of rejecting reaction... And it could kill you."

Khrona shrugged his shoulders and shook his head some.

"Buuuut, if his anti-matter can be successfully merged with your bones with the Nocturn, I can do that no problem. I just need to know what the effects of you merged with the anti-matter would do, since my understanding of it is that... it cancels out normal matter and would cancel both Des'Noir and yourself out..."

Khrona's eyes started to look over to the side a bit, as he had also remembered another precaution of the fusion...

"... This is a major warning to you, Atra. This is probably THE most important part of this... Once your bodies are fused together, you become one and the same, unable to be separated or differentiated. This means you and Des'Noir must constantly have souls that accept each other because if your souls are to move out of harmony or lose their resonance in the slightest... The side-effects would be deadly to you AND Des'Noir because there is no way to get out of the rejection of each wavelength. And anyone can cause a rupture in wavelength if they have the skills to... Especially those skilled in the art of Soul Menace, which is basically made for such things."

Khrona was fully aware of how devastating that could be... No one can survive the rejection of two wavelengths when it comes to a fused meister and weapon... Because the effects differ from person to person, but are still just as horrific and painful. Could be spikes shooting out of the body. Could be a constant burning feeling. Could be just pain in general all over. Could even make his entire body so heavy that he wouldn't be able to move. It was totally random, but very deadly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 12th 2010, 2:42 pm

"Trust me, we've ran it over several thousand times... this should work no problem.

Des'Noir: It's similar to me just being your shadow, I'll just be in a new place this time

*They both laughed a bit*

"Is there anything else I need or can we do this right the fuck now? I have a feeling I'm going to have to go get stuff"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 12th 2010, 4:56 pm

Khrona shook his head, sighing.

"Yes, yes, of course... But as I stated before, it's a generally long process. You're lucky I have a spare witch's soul lying around... originally, I was going to give it to Chroma when she got herself 99 souls, but she insisted on finding her own witch and killing her so... It's floating around lonely."

Khrona pulled out the Witch's soul from seemingly nowhere, having it float beside him. Misery and Despair's mouths start to water, as it had been quiiiite a long time since they'd both had a Witch's soul... When they ate it that first time, it was so delicious...

"... So. For Des'Noir to become a weapon, though, he's gonna need to have a soul. The secret mixture requires him to be melted down in weapon form, the soul of what he wishes to take the form of, and the magics of the witch's soul so that Des'Noir will not be in weapon form forever. Do you have the soul...?"

Khrona stared at them with brows high and eyes low... The look like 'they'd better not have just run up in here and not been prepared, even though they knew nothing about this' look. Only Khrona, Maze, Shinigami and Zita could create a weapon from scratch, so it wasn't like Atra could do it himself if Khrona gave him the Witch's soul... Oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 12th 2010, 7:01 pm

"You don't happen to have a spare 'other' soul too would you?"

*Atra said nervously chuckling... he had never, like, stole the soul of something... so how was he supposed to know that he needed this?*

"Looks like we gotta go get the soul of whatever you wanna look like..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 13th 2010, 6:19 pm

Khrona sighed again, this time face-palming a bit. Well, he couldn't hold it against Atra since he didn't know... Meh.

"... Well. Tell you what, since you can't see souls already, I'll help you out to go get your soul..."

Khrona touched Atra's head for just a moment, then quickly took his hand away.

"... I've awakened a little bit of the potential of your soul. Now you have an ever so faint Soul Perception. You should be able to faintly see souls now... So when you kill your target, you won't be totally clueless as to where or what it is. So... You should go do that."

Khrona wrapped Misery and Despair up in his wings, which quickly seemed to consume them.

"... I'll hold on to the Witch's soul for now. You know where to find me when you get back..."

Khrona nodded to Atra, then to Bloom.. Then he would suck himself into the darkness of his own wings, as if he had imploded on himself. They would be swiftly ejected from his office soon afterward.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 13th 2010, 6:34 pm

*Atra shrugged his head, if Des'Noir was going to be attached to him, then he didn't want him looking just like him. That would be weird, he had a choice to choose what he was going to look like so he figured that he would pick something that looks a bit more bad ass.*

"Ugh... I don't know where to start, guess I'll have to go to-"
Des'Noir: The Library...

"No wait... we can ask Cross for a favor, you know the STALKERS right?"

Des'Noir: I am NOT looking like one of those....

"No hold on, the original one, the one that all the STALKERS are made out of, that thing looks pretty damn cool. We'll just ask Cross to give us the soul."

Des'Noir: Cross hates us...

"So does everyone else."

*Atra turned to Bloom*

"So you comin' with or what?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 13th 2010, 10:20 pm

"I came this far to witness your progress, I don't see why I wouldn't go any farther."
She said a bit sarcastically as she followed Atra to where ever he was going.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 13th 2010, 11:26 pm

-About... a 3 or so Hour Time Skip-

*Atra and Bloom returned... Honestly, Atra was tired off running around all over the planet just to get this minor power alteration. He knocked on the door since he remembered Khrona disappearing the last time they were here, but then again they were also ejected out of his place. While Atra knocked he spoke to Bloom*

"So what have you been doing recently? Just floating about the planet?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 13th 2010, 11:48 pm

"If I said yes, would you believe it?"
She said with sarcasm, but with a smile on her face. She hasn't been literally floating around the planet, but she was just traveling from place to place at random, appearing and going at her own leisure. She was living quite a free life right now, but she had to admit..
"I've been traveling around for some time, but now it seems like things are more interesting here. So I'll be around more often."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 1:04 am

"Well things are about to get more interesting at this annual bi-annual ANBU meeting that we're having. Did you get the memo? Probably not since you've been... floating"

*Atra said with a chuckle the ANBU have been a secret society for some time, most of the time a lot of the planetary threats that happen are dealt with severely in advance because the ANBU strike first*

"But due to our little 'uprising', the last meeting was canceled... so the last meeting we had was all the way back in the nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 1:17 am

"Uprising? You mean the Zetsumei?"
She said quizzically, knowing that the group was comprised of mostly ANBU. She knew Atra had been teetering between the line of evil and, decent, but once she got to know him, he wasn't such a bad person. The thought of it made her smile out of the blue.
"Just kidding. So, whats the purpose for this up coming meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 1:49 am

"There are A LOT of incoming problems on the horizon that will be estimated to rape us over and over within the next 2-3 years. We need to prepare. So the ANBU are now a tri village secret organization that are designed to curb the problem effectively before it happens on a larger scale. We, Zetsumei knew that Kham was going to make unicron attack on the world in the next year we felt as if our power was being to restricted by the Kages, so we let
Unicron attack as we please and tried to manipulate him to do our bidding. We could have delayed that 4 more years if we were allowed to achieve the powers that we wanted. we failed of course because TJ was a rat to her father."

Last edited by Atra on December 14th 2010, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next