Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 4 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 8:40 pm

"Nah... we're good, I think I might just go figure out what my powers are real quick and pay a visit to whoever this 'Shinigami' dude is so I can let him know that I'll be rollin with em for a while."

*Atra rose up from his chair, that same cloud of shadows surrouding hims feet, Des'Noir's head peaked up from it after a sound of bones cracking and such*

Des'Noir: Thanks for the favor...

*Atra looked towards Bloom who seemed to be ready to go he didn't just wanna leave her*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 12:09 am

Bloom looked at the new Des Noir and clapped a bit at its appearance. It seems like Atra has taken the initiative and has come quite a long way from his emo, down in the dumps self that she witnessed a few days ago. She felt happy that she was able to be with him through the rough and the good, even if she only watched.
"So I guess your finished here huh? Where to next?"
For some reason she seemed to be piggy backing off of Atra lately, just tagging along and just being there. Like, what was her reasons?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 12:12 am

"Training... a lot of it, I want to figure out what these powers do before this ANBU meeting. You wanna help? We haven't fought in a while. I heard you gave Kham a run for his money."

*Atra started out of the door... hoping Bloom would follow, he enjoyed her company*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 12:22 am

"Heh, its been a long time since I had an actual fight with someone. Sure, and if its to help out your new powers, of course I'll help. "
She said with glee, tagging along behind Atra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4