Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 2:13 am

"I see, so Zetsumei's plans were foiled in such an unfortunate fashion. I guess things went from bad to worse while I was gone.."
She crossed her arms and closed her eyes. It seemed like she missed a lot of game changing events.
"I don't remember anyone telling me about a meeting, but then again I've been out of contact until recently. Perhaps all of the Kages already accommodated for my absence.. Atra, would I be needed for this.. 'these' upcoming threats? Everyone seems to be getting a lot stronger on their own.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 2:48 am

"HELL YES! You don't understand, these mafia damn rings are blocking Khams Cosmic Awareness... Someone from another damn dimension is gonna fuck with us. Khrona and his shit is gonna plague the world in insanity..."

*Atra said getting rilled up... he hated this alliance thing but he's not tryna flip out on some more zetsumei stuff*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 3:06 am

"Another, dimension? And... I sorta knew about the 'Khrona Krisis'. So if the threat is coming to Vescrutia from another dimension, and no one can trace them, this means that they could arrive at any given moment?"
Bloom seemed much serious now. She hadn't known about Kham's awareness being intercepted by this new threat, but if that was the case...
"Then does this mean that they may be watching us as we speak? They would know all of our plans and powers."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:22 am

As the two of them conversed, an arm extended between them and knocked on the door again after a while. Naturally, the arm belonged to Khrona. He waited patiently, as if someone was going to open the door up for them, seeming to be oblivious to the fact that it was his own office. Of course, he had been listening to the two of them talk. He wasn't happy about the 'Khrona Krisis.'

"... Step into my office, you two."

He expanded only a single wing, blowing down the entire wall of the office and then so, probably even pushing away Atra and Bloom some, too. He took a seat, his eye gleaming a piercing red and the atmosphere of the office literally turning darker. He waited patiently for them.

"... And for the record... There are dimension-hoppers in this village. Not that I care."

He tapped a finger on his desk in a rhythmic fashion... The sound was loud and piercing for some reason, echoing throughout the entire office in an ominous fashion. Khrona waited for them to come in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:11 am

*Atra slid back a good number of feet, due to the fact that he was kicked off the ground by Khrona's single wing blowing. Knowing that two powerful beats of his wings can destroy a lot of things in this world, but he walked forward pushing through the whole ordeal. Khrona seemed different as if he was a lot more serious. Atra figured Khrona heard him... Though, calling it a 'KhronaKrisis' was creatively worded and witty, both Bloom and Atra knew that it wasn't anyone's fault... mostly none of these things are.*

"Ahhh... the heir that a Kage has when their village is facing an impending threat, don't worry pal after this thing you can add me to your ranks and I'll do away with these little insanity pests no problem!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 4:05 pm

Caught off guard by the gust of wind, Bloom was blown off of her feet, but like Atra, she continued forth through the shock wave. Khrona with a serious face isn't something Bloom is used to seeing, considering the only other times she did see him he was all sadistic and bloodthirsty.
" It looks like all of the villages are suffering from their own demise. However, they all decide to work out their problems separately.. So..."
Bloom waited for either Atra or Khrona to kick off the conversation. Khrona obviously had something to say and Atra came back to talk to Khrona anyway. She was just sorta, there..
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 7:39 pm

"... The threats are going to be dealt with. If you're that concerned, I'll deal with everything myself. And when I say everything... I mean it. Would you rather have that?"

Khrona narrowed his showing eye, finally stopping the tapping of his finger. He glared at Atra, awaiting the soul, the atmosphere becoming darker and darker. The walls began to wear away as if they had been there for centuries. There was a high amount of tension in the air, Khrona's wavelength surging violently through, though it wasn't shown by his facial expression too much.

"... You have the soul? Give it to me. Now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:07 pm

"Deal with it yourself? Really? Deal with Arachne, the Kishin, AND all her little lackeys... all by yourself."

Des'Noir: You really need to quit, he's pissed off

*Atra pulled out the soul out of his pocket, waved it around in a dickish fashion and placed it on the table, Des'Noir manifested out of his shadow and disconnected his shadow energy from Atras this made him feel a bit weak for a moment, he began to feel susceptible to the overpowering wavelength in the area.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:37 pm

That was it. Khrona expanded his wings, fully, totally taking down everything within about an 1,000 foot radius, completely leveling everything. There was a sort of malice in his eyes now. He was off to do something drastic now, it seemed. He flapped his wings slightly, launching him into the air with great force. The sky reddened, then blackened behind him as the clouds were wiped from the sky completely. His wavelength lingered and expanded, even though he was high in the sky by now, nearing the stratosphere. He had been through this before... When the Kishin's insanity overtook him and he had to collect over 1,000 souls for the Kishin all at once... Twice, even. Back in the old Reality... It had been a while. His wavelength started to distort the atmosphere violently... the malice was unbearable. Insanity rose... higher... and higher...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:50 pm

*Atra remained seated, for it seemed that his chair was blown to smithereens under him but a chair made out of his own Shadow Energy remained. it took everything in him to resist a force of this caliber but Khrona didn't know that... or did he. Atra looked up, everything was changing, he swiped the soul to prevent it from blowing away for that was one of a kind. He kept talking, he knew Khrona could hear him if he wanted too*

"Think about it... You're only one man, and it seems that all these new enemies nowadays always manage to give our ever so strong Kages a challenge. You all can't wipe the floor with everyone! We follow you guys for a reason, your only gonna go down in flames at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:59 pm

Khrona was silent for a moment, though the sky continued to darken and change colors. He started to speak, though this time his voice was clearly being projected through the area in an echoey fashion...

"... They can't fight what they can't see coming. More than 1,000 souls fell instantly to my wavelength and my wings... Now I'll show you why. Most of the threats I can handle alone. But that shows lack of trust in my followers..."

Khrona's wings started to expand at a rapid rate, the sky turning a solid black where they covered the sky. In the area, his wings were the sky now, and they threatened to spread across the entire Dusk Village.

"... If you want it to be taken care off... I'll take care of it. And everyone else all at once. Everyone. Everything. It will be taken down in one flap of my wings. I guarantee it."

His wavelength surged through his wings... It was so concentrated and strong that it sent down hundreds of bolts of 'lightning' down right in the area where Bloom and Atra were, though none directly aimed at them. Khrona raised his wings slightly, the force of them just moving creating a horrific vacuum of ungodly proportions, probably able to take in a large portion of the the sea.

"... Soul...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:10 pm

*Atra rose from his chair, cutting Khrona off mid Soul Force move point at him in the skies*

"You said it yourself, with those operative words 'Most' and 'Lack of Trust'. Think about it, people follow you and believe in you blowing up the planet isn't the way to go. At the end of the day you'll just end up accomplishing what they want in an indirect way. Being a Kage is more than a position of power, its a position of leadership. What are you accomplishing by blowing us all to hell?!"

Des'Noir: He's gonna do it...

Atra: No he wont

Des'Noir: YES he will if his wings move a fraction of an inch everything is screwed

"Let's preserve the longevity of something you established. That's how much we care about it. Thats what I've learned."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:15 pm

"Khrona seems more unstable than usual.."
Bloom thought to herself, but then she felt the intensity of the insanity in the atmosphere among her body. She rubbed her arm due to anxiety and her legs began to buckle and as the lightning began to fall, she started to feel hot. It was as if Khrona had no regard for them being there what so ever, he wanted to make them suffer, but the pain... felt so right to Bloom. Then, as if a switch was hit in her head, she snapped out of her masochistic daze, knowing that she couldn't allow herself to fall to such things, and placed her hands over her chest and purged demo neuro through her body. She sighed in relief, and tried to play off her little moment by speaking abruptly.
"If you could have wiped out the enemies so simplistically, then why would you allow them to continue on as they are now? You know how many of your villagers have been injured, or even died, because of them?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:32 pm

Khrona's finishing move was delayed... The words of the two made him think. He already knew the answer to Bloom's question and was already well aware of what Atra meant...

"... I do not intervene in matters I think my villagers can handle because of their personal growth. If I fight all of their battles for them, then they will be nothing as a people. Which is why I do not send them after the Kishin directly... Why I collaborate with Shinigami, Hakku, Maze and Zita when I can... Why I train them and abuse and torture them even when it seems reckless and uncalled for... For preparation."

Khrona was starting to calm down again... But. He thought about it again...

"... You all brought up the situation. And if I finish my movement, I can fix it. I can fix everything. You won't complain in death. There will be no more threats in death."

His insanity started to rise back up again... the wavelength lightning shot down at the ground some more, the atmosphere starting to twist and bend again... He was definitely ready.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:36 pm

"You're right... But I really don't wanna die, I'm as valuable as any other ninja and probably just as expandable. But you've gotta admit different powers coming from three different sources seems a bit overwhelming. I was just updating Bloom on recent occurrences is all. I'm not gonna deny, that everyone is doing everything they can. And sometimes, all we can do is sit back and wait for the power to reveal itself to us."

*Atra was sucking up now, and that was only because Khrona was well aware of the situation... this insanity shit was something else.*

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:49 pm

Again, deep thought in a short amount of time... Khrona's insanity started to slowly decline. Seems like he'd been talked out of his eminent destruction of... well, everything.

"... You make a good point... Which is why I'm taking action now. Maybe if you TRULY knew about the affairs of the village, you would know at least that. Shinigami-sama may be carrying it out, but he isn't the only one working behind the scenes."

Finally, Khrona floated down from the sky... The clouds returned to normal, as well as the color. Insanity started to lighten up, even though it was still in the air... thanks to Arachne and the Kishin spreading theirs over the Dusk in its entirety.. Maybe that was one of the reasons why Khrona was so easy to piss off. No, wait, Khrona was always like that.

"... Well. Anyway. I guess that is over with..."

Khrona fished out his chair from the debris, sitting down in it. With a mix of his psychic power and a bit of reality warping, he started to rebuild the office and everything he originally blew away... gradually.

"... The soul?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:56 pm

Yeah... tell that 'Behind the Scenes' shit to Fumma Terra

*Atra said to himself bringing the soul out of his pocket and placing it on the table, his chair was rebuilt from under him restricting the use of shadows. It slipped his mind a bit that Khrona knew what he was thinking, but being an ANBU meant having intel on everything. Atra knew a lot just not enough as he'd like to. He also took his War Glaives and placed them on the desk*

Des'Noir: So, just to be clear... The Nocturn will be used to bind me to Atra, in which we will be permanently connected. I will be completely alive, and my weapon form will be the war glaives. Although I'll be able to change into other shit as well since it's already in our ability to do so. And us being connected also eliminates us constantly having to touch to use our various powers since I'll be in him.

*It was clear they thought this over... already conducting a battle strategy in their heads*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:58 pm

Bloom just stood in silence as the Kage recreated his building and flipped back and forth between insanity and more insanity. She placed her hands on her hips with a sigh, and would just let things go as they should; Atra getting this soul to Khrona and what not.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 10:04 pm

Khrona nodded, half paying attention now. Thoughts were rushing through his head, which came out as incoherent mumbles due to the fact that he could keep nothing to himself. But with so many thoughts at once, words were not able to form.

Khrona pulled out the witch's soul, then created some sort of cauldron spontaneously before him, then grabbed the normal soul.

"... Yes, yes... Des'Noir, can you melt yourself down without outside help? If so, do so now and enter the cauldron."

... Clearly the Nocturn would be added once Des'Noir was, so... yeah. Once he did that, Khrona could put in the two key ingredients, stir and then... Presto. It would be done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 10:26 pm

*Atra lit his ring, and pointed at Des'Noir burning bright with the sun flame. Des'Noir collapsed into a puddle of mush and slithered into the cauldron. Atra manifested the Nocturn which took the form of a mass several shadowy spheres with a pinkish hue, he placed it on the desk it started frizzing about wildly with all the morsels in the room it could possibly eat*

"I have a feeling this is going to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 1:43 am

The cauldron started to suck in the Nocturn forcefully, the suction being strong enough to get them on the desk. Once in the cauldron, Khrona immediately put in the normal soul of what Des'Noir's new shape would be of and the Witch's Soul, the cauldron changing into an odd pinkish color, the Nocturn becoming the conduit.

"Mmmm... Looks like it's going well... so far."

Khrona still had to mix it. He pulled out a large ladle of sorts and started to swirl the concoction, the pinkish liquid becoming more... pink and glowy. It resembled the light that Misery and Despair glowed when they transformed. It was ready.

"Now, we just extract and inject into you... Normally, there would be a period where I would test your body, but... I'm sure you'll be fine."

Khrona grabbed a syringe and stuck it into the solution... Taking in a little. He immediately grabbed Atra's arm, injecting the needle into the bones of his fingers. Khrona was forcing the liquid into his body where his bone marrow resided, thus having it replace the bone marrow eventually after eating away at it. Because of how tiny the syringe was and how Khrona had to do this with all of Atra's bones, Khrona repeated the process almost 300 times as to get every bone in Atra's body and replace the bone marrow with Des'Noir's solution...

After about a good 2 hours, Khrona would be done. The effects wouldn't be completely instant, for the Nocturn would have to eat away at his bone marrow while NOT eating away at his bones, but Des'Noir should be in by now.

"... How do you feel? Des'Noir should be one with your body and should be able to morbidly force himself from your skin in a disgusting and bloody manner."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 7:16 pm

*Atra was fine with the injecting but it was the nocturn that hurt, he was screaming wildly in pain for a good 2 hours before finally finishing. He was panting and such but he could feel Des'Noir*

"Other than the feeling that piranhas are throughout my body, I feel fine!"

*Atra slowly rose from his chair, all of his bones snapping back into place as he rose that shit hurt to, but he's had bones broken before so he muscled through the pain. He concentrated extremely hard and spoke to Des'Noir within him*

Atra: You good?

Des'Noir: Relatively, the Nocturn feels funny, but I have this unending thirst for souls...

Atra: Let's not walk down Khrona's path huh?

*Eventually, a black mass began to form at atra's feet that resembled his blood, what followed were the sounds of bones cracking and such forming his shadow that glowed with a pinkish hue, out of it manifested the New Des'Noir floating behind him*

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 The_watcher-1
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 8:19 pm

Khrona smiled... It seemed as though everything was fine.

"... Ha... Resonance rate, stable... Wavelengths, stable... Heh heh heh... It's wonderful to behold."

He wondered if Shinigami would condone what Khrona was doing... Since weapons weren't meant to be embedded within people's bodies. I don't think Shinigami would like this at all... Shit. Khrona might be in trouble. Then again, Khrona was a smooth talker to an extent. He could prove to Shinigami that this was more good than bad...

"... Well. Just make sure never to have any conflicts between the two of you... Anything major will cause a misalignment in your wavelengths... And hte effects of that are deadly to the both of you. Therefore, any disagreements are a no-no."

Even though Khrona knew people who could disrupt Atra's wavelength and thus would cause him to not be able to use Des'Noir's power at all and probably destroy all of his bones and his body if such a thing were to happen... But Atra was cautious. He wouldn't let something like that happen... Right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 8:25 pm

Des'Noir: So you're telling me that I have to do everything he says?!

*Atra laughed to himself but this caused a slight misalignment in the soul, causing an electric shock of sorts to run through Atra's body this could also be because the full resonnace wasn't fully complete but this pain was something that he never experienced before. He coughed up blood and collapsed back into his chair*

Atra: "Let's just agree to disagree sometimes eh?"

*Des'Noir returned to Atra's body but an ominous cloud of shadows still floated around his feet, it was probably Des'Noir hanging on the outside still attached to Atra. The cloud completely cloaked his feet.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 8:36 pm

Khrona noticed the disruption within their souls already... They had much to learn. At least it wasn't severe.

"... Well. My favor is done. Give my regards to Father X... It has been a while since I've seen him."

Khrona started to think about some more things... Again, incoherent babbling to the normal ear.

"... Tabris."

His pact beast, Tabris appeared before him seemingly from nowhere. His presence was not ever able to be detected by anything unless seen, so it felt weird to Khrona anytime Khrona saw him.. But he liked it.

"Escort them out if they are done."

Tabris: ... Ah, yes, of course... Is there anything else you two need here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next