Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Empty
PostSubject: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 11:20 pm

*So Atra and Bloom made their way to Khrona's house sharing this and that carrying on about nothing until they reached Khrona's office. On the way they stopped at Khams and asked him what it is they needed to do about Des'Noir being alive and all and he said talk to Khrona about 'that soul shit he hates', the words from his mouth. So Atra marched up to the office and knocked on Khrona's door to inquire about such things.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 2:51 am

Bloom just stood there beside Atra being her usual self while they waited for Khrona to answer his door. Last time she saw Khrona, he was picking on Nathan.. What could he be up to now?
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 6:11 am

Khrona's door opened up, again, not as flashy as he usually made it. No mind tricks, no altering of reality... No nothing. Just him lying back on his desk with Misery and Despair standing on either side of him. All of their eyes locked onto the two at his door, all 3 of them seeming to be a bit.. unwelcoming, in a sense.

"... May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 12:02 pm

"Yeah... you can, Kham said you could. He wanted to know if you would do me a favor by helping me out. Kinda wanted to come up on a soul partner like the two ladies you have there I assume?"

*Atra knew first hand that ALL the Kages are wicked temperamental, especially Kham and look for any reason to wig out on someone. So he had to approach this as politely as possible, but it was killing him he really wanted to say something rude and disrespectful*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 3:39 pm

"The air seems, tense, for some reason.."

Bloom stood there leaning on her hip all so boringly as Atra spoke to Khrona.

Last edited by Bloom on December 4th 2010, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 4th 2010, 6:54 am

Khrona's sanity wasn't stable when around new people... Well, then again, when was it ever? His thoughts were less stable than before... Though not out of fear, like normal. Khrona's insanity was fueled by... anger. This may be the one time that Khrona could relate with Misery when meeting new people.

"... A partner, huh? Great. Everyone from every village wants to run up and get a soul partner... Bloom's alright, but you... Atra Nara... I know what you want to say."

Khrona's stare got intense. He eyed Atra, then Bloom... The confines of the room began to melt under Khrona's unknown boiling anger. His eyes started to appear on the walls and his voice became more ominous and echo-y...

"... Let's be frank... I don't trust you, nor do I trust your little Ethereal friend over there... I didn't trust her in battle, and I don't trust her now. I'll grant you your wish, since it was requested by... Father X... However, I want you to prove your worth to me."

Each of Khrona's eyes locked on to Atra, observing him from different angles in the room... inspecting everything about him.

"... Prove that you deserve it... Shadowy Fiend.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 4th 2010, 11:27 am

Father? What kinda relationship..."Get one? With all due respect..."

*Firstly, Atra halted his thoughts for he knew Khrona read minds as if he was breathing. Well, for all those who know Atra he would have probably snapped out and attempted to kill Khrona right here and now, and it might have been a pretty decent fight to observe. But Atra saw this coming, he didn't really have a good relationship with the planet now and after a couple months of this whole thing he's turned over a slightly new leaf. He wanted to prove it to Khrona, and when Atra has something to prove he gets it done. Thats the kind of man he is. Out of his shadow emerged Des'Noir looking exactly like him in a different outfit. Hopefully Khrona wouldn't take this as an antagonistic gesture*

"This is who I want to make my soul partner, I was told that you were one of the few that has the knowledge of this process and I was told, that if I inherit these abilities and go through the necessary steps to make him my shadow then I would be pledging allegiance to you and Shibusen. In short, I'm going to be the best fucking meister you've ever seen! And if I have to earn your trust to do so Khrona then I guess I won't stop trying, even after I become a DeathScythe. I mean sure... I maybe aided in the destruction of the planet, fought Tear in a pretty dickish way and stuff but I really think that this is my purpose. I saw my future self, and I was transported to his future, where believe it or not, you and i were 'starting' to get a long. Granted, this guy named Shinigami was always the mediator for our slight verbal stabs at one another."

*The atmosphere grew still once more at Atra's words.... he held his ground but knew that if Khrona wanted him gone he really wouldn't be here in a couple seconds. When you approach any kage you are literally looking eminent death in the face. What happened to the nice Kages of Kohona that I read about?*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 4th 2010, 6:09 pm

Khrona's eyes stayed narrow. It would seem as though Bloom was staying silent for now. Khrona's eyes on the wall started to swirl about, as thought was ensuing. Khrona's unknown rage started to calm for some reason.

"... Alright, you seem determined... Indeed I am capable of such a feat, but... I want to see how synchronized you are with your weapon already as is."

Khrona grabbed Misery on the 'spot' in the back of her neck, while grabbing Despair by the side of her waist, each of them moaning slightly out of pleasure before transforming into their weapon forms; Misery becoming a black sword and Despair becoming a straight razor.

"... We're going to fight. As such, I shall demonstrate the extent of what you can achieve with Soul Partners without using barely any psychic power or reality warping. Those are the terms, and if you fight hard and true, I'll fill the request, guaranteed."

Khrona's office would melt completely, swirl about and then become a wide-open space. A generally flat and smooth area with a dark skyline in the background. Khrona's wings tingled a bit, as it had been... quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 4th 2010, 6:32 pm

*Using their shadows to communicate, Des'Noir and Atra can speak on a channel independent from mind readers it was something Atra developed to hide from Kham, though he knew not the extent of Khronas powers, either way... he had only heard stories about the guy in front of him most of which were pretty scary. Des'Noir sunk back into Atra's shadow, then rose back up after a second or two with war glaives in hand, atra brandished the same weapons as well, Des'Noir changed his outfit into the same one Atra was wearing to confuse Khrona, blindfold and everything.*

Des'Noir: So we kill him?

Atra: We try... He'll definitely kill us. I can see it in his face.

*The two nodded to one another and disappeared the air growing cold and still for a second or two before Atra, or was it Des'Noir? Popped out of Khronas shadow silently aiming to slice him across his back with the utmost force and intensity all the while, the ground around them began to bubble with some black water*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 4th 2010, 11:17 pm

Bloom withdrew her Ookami and merely sat off at the side. She was only there to observe. If Atra wanted to become stronger, he had to overcome this trial on his own. Her blade was just in case some random attack came flying in her direction, so she could easily dispose of it.
"Fight hard you two, or else you might not become the man you want to be."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 2:04 am

Khrona's pupils dilated, his irises widening. Bloom was safely off to the side, separate from the two (technically five) of them. Khrona started to take in the air, his Hyper Perception activating. When Atra appeared from the shadow, Khrona then immediately blocking the attack with Misery.

"... I'm not scary. Don't touch me. I see all..."

His wavelength surged throughout Misery, causing an immense explosion for no real reason at all, blowing them both away. A Soul Menace. Khrona landed on his feet, spreading his gargantuan wings. The force of them opening caused powerful gusts of wind to blow around for miles at a time before the air became calm again. Khrona started to twirl Misery in his hand and then do some fancy shit with Despair in his hand that only professional barbers knew how to do.

"... It's been far too long..."

Khrona hadn't really fought or used his weapons in any way for quite a while... The feel of their wavelengths coursing through him caused his own wavelength to fluctuate wildly, yet at the same time, still in accord with theirs. A rare thing that can be done. Insanity could be felt spreading through the area... his eyes became heavy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 12:47 pm

*Expecting some instantaneous block, Atra's blade went through Khronas? By some unknown means of course and knicked the Kage before getting forced back by some strong internal damaging attack, luckily this was Des'Noir and because he's made of anti-matter internal damage doesn't affect him, but he was knocked back and fell into the black water below that now covered a vast majority of the area and an attack of this caliber even though normally internal damage wouldn't affect managed to hurt Des'Noir it was a new sensation an attack Atra wasn't familiar with. This being the shadow water. Des'Noirs fall created splashes of the stuff each drop would morph into tendrils that would attempt to bind khrona, they had a pinkish hue to them. Atra was bringing out the good stuff from the start*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 2:19 pm

Of course, since Khrona's wings were folded on his back when Des'Noir attacked, the nick wouldn't even be of any concern to Khrona, since his wings were awesomely durable and strong and stuff. Khrona sneered at the black water, looking at it in the same way as Black Blood. Khrona wanted to away it as quickly as possible before it spread even more, so with a gentle flap of his mighty dragon wings, Khrona was forced high into the air, the resulting wind more powerful than the first, thus meaning it should be able to blow away all of the water within a few miles, lest the water was bound to the ground by something... else. Khrona promised no psychic abilities (save for the Hyper Perception, which was more Soul Perception in combination with Psychic power), so he wasn't going to look into what it was via psychic power... It was time to test the waters.

"... Hey... Is that like the Black Blood, huh? Tch. Mine is definitely better... I'll show you how right now..."

Naturally, Khrona had avoided the tendrils by flapping into the sky, hopefully blowing them away at the same time. Now... Where was Atra? Khrona already knew that he was using his little doppelganger...

Khrona immediately decided. With his decisive thought, he swirled Misery around, cutting off his arm, growing another one and catching Misery in one swift motion. The falling arm was spewing Black Blood every which way, suddenly the blood hardened into wings for the arm, then totally engulf the arm and transform it purely into Black Blood. The arm grew larger, sprouting numerous eyes that resembled Khrona's. The Black Blood arm flapped close to the ground and very quickly generated a tsunami of Black Blood from itself in an attempt to wash out and capture Atra wherever he was... or, if not him, then Des'Noir.

Now, back to Khrona.

"... Misery... Let's show him the power of Insanity, huh...? Let's see how fit he is to handle this..."

Khrona raised his sword, Misery, above him, pointing to the sky. Her wavelength started to pulsate through the blade, taking on a reddish color of insanity. Khrona started to feed his wavelength into her, making a large burst of pure insanity wavelength surge around him violently. It did not look friendly at all. Khrona wasn't going to launch the attack yet, but wait until he saw what happened to his Black Blood. It would be foolish to recklessly attack... even if Khrona was ascending into more and more insanity crazed frustration for unknown reasons.

"I'm going to use... We're going to use..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 3:41 pm

*The shadow water was rooted in the ground by something, it wasn't blown away but even if Khronas wing flap didnt blow it away something was damaged. Unknown to Khrona of course. .Khrona being over the shadow water meant that his reflection was over it, and anything that had a reflection over the shadow water could be possessed, Naturally, possessing something as weird as the black blood and Khrona at the same time can be a bit taxing on the chakra pool but it was done... And Atra, would be feeling the strain of containing such a force but he only did it so he can do the following attack. Atra and Des'Noir spoke on their secret channel*

Des'Noir: Whats up with you? You're doing all of this yourself I'm here to help

Atra: I dont want you to die...

*The Arm that was now a giant wad of black blood was possessed before it could launch its attack. And then Khrona too was possessed naturally the possession could be broken out of the appropriate counter measure. But Atra trained with Kham and the counter measure needed to be appropriate indeed After that, if that hopefully occurred, An explosion of energy happened where Khronas head was on his reflection the pain Khrona would hopefully feel would be immense. Des'Noir and Atra were more than just a ninja and his special jutsu, they were a team... if anyone knew this Bloom did.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 5:14 pm

With his body possessed, it meant nothing to Khrona as long as his soul was intact and still thriving. Khrona figured out Atra's goal once he noticed he had been possessed through unknown means... It had to have been the water. It was rooted, like he thought, meaning it must have either been attached to them... or the ground itself. Regardless, this wasn't the time for thinking of that. Instead, when the explosion happened, Khrona's head would inflate for a moment, showing the extend of the explosion... Before finally exhaling the energy forcefully from his mouth and into the black water.

"... This isn't funny... I want to see your face... Bring it to me..."

Khrona's insanity started to fluctuate violently, as well as Despair's rejection. Using the two of those wavelengths together, Khrona forced Atra's possession off of him via horrible surged of his wavelength throughout his entire body rapidly. Since Atra couldn't match or repel the wavelength, possession should be impossible, especially if the wavelength is repelling him via Rejection and Insanity at the same time. Hopefully, this would surface him, as well.

"You've done it now... Misery... Let us show him our power... Let him know what Insanity truly feels like... I want him to feel! Feel our insanity... Our hatred... Our Fear! Our sadness! Our Pain! Our struggle! Our strife!!... All of it... So he may know just who we are, like we know him so well..."

Misery was silent, though her malice could be felt through the blade. The aura of the area turned a deep crimson color, the tinted atmosphere shining the same red in the black waters. The most well-known attack that Khrona used with Misery... Maybe even the most signature of them...

"... Zero Sanity.."

Khrona aimed directly toward the water, as that was where he last saw Atra and Des'Noir. With a mighty slash of Misery, a gigantic wave of pure Insanity Wavelength and soul energy shot outward as a massive, roaring projectile wave at the water. It was huge. It zoomed through the air, distorting the very air around it with its high concentration of insanity and would hit the water, causing a large explosion, then implosion, distorting and probably shattering what it touched in the process, causing the water to ripple.

"Ah... I feel a little better now. Don't you?" Khrona said to no one in particular. He was, in fact, staring up at the sky, talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 5:38 pm

*Oh, the possession was forced back if it was another type of Atra's possession then Khrona would have been screwed but thats for another time. Naturally he expected for Khrona to take the hit it was an estimate, if atra blowing up the head of the reflection showed on Khronas body then with a bit more effort some serious damage could be done... And Atra had the correct means. The water formed into Atra and Des'Noir they had their arms crossed as they had to attempt something a bit more flashy to get out of this one*

Des'Noir: You pissed him off...

Atra: One thing we know, is that all the Kages are wicked temperamental, keep your head level. Dont feed their egos.

*Des'Noir pressed his hands on his heart and transformed into Jace, ANBU jace placing a barrier of reflect barriers in front of the two, bolstered with Atra's dense shadow water and wind. Reflecting the damn thing back then causing it to explode, then implode away from Atra and Des'Noir, it left the two of them slightly staggering. This soul power was entirely different, it wasn't physical strength but the strength of ones soul. Atra wanted this power and Des'Noir wanted to help him, their determination burning bright. Atra then pointed at Khrona, who's wing was now infected with the Nocturn, it would spiral out of control fucking up Khronas flight pattern making him smack himself with the utmost of force Khrona had in his arsenal. The Nocturn is like a virus, turning all matter it consumes when it infects the foe into anti matter for Atra to manipulate from a distance. Because Khrona only had a little bit in it, Atras hold wouldnt be that strong but it would take Khrona by surprise giving the two of them time to sign for something big*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 6:01 pm

Even with the tiny amount of Nocturn withing Khrona's wings, he wouldn't notice it nearly as fast without his Psychic Powers. So, he went on being a bit oblivious to it, for the moment.

"... Huh? Where have I seen that before...? Huuuh..."

Khrona started to go into thought, but was quickly snapped out of it by one of his wings flapping about violently, causing massive winds to form about due to it. If only a gentle flap could bring down a forest, then violent flapping would fuck up a lot of shit... if there were shit here. The massive force of the wind would definitely reach Atra and Des'Noir's positions, though it would be unknown if the force would affect them. Regardless, Khrona focused his mind on his wings, almost instantly finding the cause of this...

"... That's what you put in me when you cut me?... Yes, I noticed... But I didn't notice this... Hmmm... I would have noticed it before it got deep into my body, though..."

He didn't seem all that worried about it. His wing would be severed, as if it hadn't been attached in the first place, Khrona's cells splitting apart quite swiftly after the detachment... until it reached the portion of the wing that had been contaminated, which didn't break down... It wasn't Khrona's own body anymore and couldn't be controlled by him anymore due to this. It would fall out of the sky and down to the blackness below. Khrona looked at his own reflection again, realizing something important... As long as his reflection was there, Atra could possess him at any time... Time to fix this situation now, as well, while he was somewhat calm. Another wing spurted from his back to replace the previously destroyed one, good as new.

"... Despair. This is your time to shine... Use the special power of your dress.."

Despair: ... Mmm... a depressingly glorious idea, Khrona, I must say....

Unlike most who fought Atra, Khrona caught on quick as to get rid of that possession. One, Khrona could fly, which was already a plus, and two, if the shadow weren't able to be projected on the surface of the ground or water, then it would definitely be more difficult for Atra to get hold of it. Despair quickly transformed below Khrona, expanding her dress so that it completely covered Khrona's shadow. Not only this, its dimensional properties activated, causing the constantly open hole to stay open below, her legs disappearing once the portal was open. Thus there was only a gigantic portal leading to another universe rather than Khrona's shadow. If Despair were in trouble, that could easily be fixed... Khrona then eyed Atra, smirking insanely.

"... I wonder, wonder... What will happen if I plunge this place in darkness... Darkness is different from Shadow, last I checked... Does it work in the same way for you...? Or... Does darkness leave you with no power?"

Khrona's voice sounded lackadaisical and a little bit grim at the same time, but mostly carefree.

"... Expand."

His voice was more demanding and assertive now, the dress beginning to expand its radius slowly. Khrona slowly hovered toward Atra and Des'Noir's position, aiming to put some pressure on them while Despair's dress grew larger.

"... Atra... Is Des'Noir... connected to your being? I would like to know.."

Khrona pointed Misery at him and Des'Noir, Misery starting to surge with Insanity Wavelength again.

"... I want the answer... Or, do I have to force it out of you?"

As he said that, Despair charged her hands with her Rejection wavelength, as if she were preparing to do something with it as Khrona said 'force it out of you.' The 3 of them were perfectly in sync, even without Soul Resonance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 6:22 pm

*That dress is problematic, but Atra wasn't a fool to engage Khrona physically. Which he could do given proper defenses he had some ideas. One that would cripple Khrona using the power that he hates most, the Dying Will Flames. But for now, he had a better idea. Him and Des'Noir looked at one another after their signs were complete Atra turned into his shadow form various threads of shadow energy spilling off of his body. Des'Noir the same.

Des'Noir: Just another guy who thinks that because he gets rid of possession he's in the clear...

Atra: Now the bad shit comes "You can read minds... you know that I have a means of fighting agains't all of my weakness but one. Des'Noir is connected to me as your shadow is to you, but Des'Noir has his own chakra and has a heart. And this, is what I wish to use as the bonding agent..."

*Despairs dress grew larger and larger slowly as Khrona loomed towards them like the harbinger of death itself a handful of bubbly energy with a pinkish hue manifested itself around Atras hand, this being the Nocturn... so much power packed inside*

Atra: I'll tell you what it does... After I kick your ass!

*Atra shot their tendrils at Khrona, they too shared that same pinkish hue that the nocturn once had, Des'Noir pressed his hands to the ground and used the Shadow Force technique designed to repel anything that has a shadow, or have shadow energy (anti matter) away from them. Despair has it, she's just covering it. This would bring Despair to a halt along with Khrona. Des'Noir would keep up the clash while Atra was testing his hypothesis. The tendrils being coated in the nocturn teetered on two planes of existence, as such Atra can make the tendrils not touch anything (because they're not there in the first place) until it hits khrona. Very deadly...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 6:32 pm

Bloom watched quietly from the sidelines, smirking at Atra's progress. He had grown a lot more since he beat her back then, but then again so did she.. It made her wonder how a fight between them would go now, but for now she had to focus on this fight. That, pinkish substance, it was traveling on multiple plains at once it seemed, for when it moved through the atmosphere Bloom could feel it touching the ether in the air in nanosecond intervals. It was the only explanation.
"Such a deadly tactic.. Heheh~!"
Her body started to feel warm as she imagined herself being cut by that energy. She rubbed her arm, trying to bypass that urge and hide what she felt.. Fights were always amazing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 4:36 am

Khrona was happy to have heard the answer to his question, concentrating the wavelengths stably so that he could commence with his attack... But as the explanation went on, Khrona became infuriated, once more. The insanity around Misery grew large and unstable, as it did around Khrona.

"... You don't understand..."

During this point in time, Despair would be stuck due to her Shadow being pushed away in a similar way as her Rejection. In that same sense, Khrona prepared himself for attack, as he could no longer advance, either.

"... What the hell is the use of a heart..."

The tendrils came closer, yet Khrona didn't seem to mind at all, He only looked at them, landing on Despair's dress, which could hold up his body effortlessly, the Despair feeling the effects of his wavelength just the same as Misery did.

"... Without a GODDAMN SOUL!?!?"

And that's what sparked it. Unintentionally, Khrona had initiation a Soul Resonance... A rather intense Soul Resonance, in fact. The resonance would cause the sky atmosphere to be tinted red again, but also a mixture of black, gray and dark gray... Some sort of fluctuation between those 4 colors.. Symbolizing the harmony of their destructive souls... Insanity... Fear... Condemnation... Rejection... Despair... These wavelengths were constantly surging around Khrona now, throughout his body and throughout his weapons. Perfect harmony.

"Misery... Despair... Dark Repel!!"

A barrier formed around Khrona, Misery and Despair, it being made completely of the Rejection Wavelength as the tendrils neared. Khrona could tell that it was the Nocturn, but knew too well the power and potency of Despair's Rejection... especially when upped up to this level by Soul Resonance. The Dark Repel wasn't like normal Rejection barriers, which repelled everything... Instead, they would allow the tendrils inside the barrier... But the pink glow would stop once they did, and they would no longer be able to faze in and out. All secondary abilities that the tendrils had would go away, thus they were just normal tendrils. Khrona's wavelength surged, causing the tendrils to shoot off in another direction and out of the barrier. Once they left the barrier, their secondary abilities would return to them.

"... Deadsword..."

Immediately after saying that, a large sword blade would just from the ground where Atra and Des'Noir were, being made of the Insanity Wavelength. It had a special draining power in it that drained large amounts of power in just one strike from it. The giant sword, of course, would explode afterward, the explosion having the same draining effects, aiming to deplete Atra's chakra... or at least drain it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 9:30 am

"What's the use? It has to use chakra some how right? Though his heart is simply a shadowy manifestation of my own though."

Des'Noir: He's figured out that we stopped him, next thing he's gonna try and force his way through

Atra: That's when we'll get him...

*Atra said, mocking Khrona in the sense. The tendrils were in fact forced outward for it seemed that their ability to phase was rejected and forced out by Khrona's wavelength, Atra figured that his hypothesis was indeed correct then that his nocturn can pass through Khronas fabled rejection soul now he had a plan, but he had to not die first. Des'Noir's shadow force attack was doing a lot more than just Halting despair and Khrona's advance, it was siphoning Khrona's shadow from Despiars bringing it out towards the two of them slowly while keeping them at bay, granted the only thing halting the instantaneous-ness of this technique was Despairs dress creating that hole. But now came the problem of the Darkness Blade which both of them could sense coming out of the ground well in advance, Atras blindfold allowing him to see into the shadow realm detects foreign energies for him. Atra had two options, he took the second, Des'Noir continued his plight while Atra sliced the blade in two upon its appearance and forced both halves of it away with the shadow force where it would then explode violently, Atra caught in a bit of the explosion caused his energy to drain as well, he turned towards the halted Khrona their shadows coming towards him now it was almost over, he signed again... *

"Whats the use of a soul if you're just going to go insane? In my opinion you're just a waste of the worlds ether letting your mind submit to trivial forces that can easily be overcome."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 4:25 pm

Khrona felt himself slipping more and more into insanity... Like the old days... His thoughts were becoming cluttered again... his mind was scrambling. This caused him to spew out random thoughts and feelings against his will... His eyes shifting in directions opposite of each other erratically.

"... A Soul? And a Heart? Chakra? Those are two different things with two different functions... Can you touch a soul? I CAN!... Is your heart intact...? MINE ISN'T.. Oh, wait, there it goes... But... but... but... What is a man? What is a soul... A healthy soul resides in a healthy body, which harbors a healthy mind... What is my mind? Insanity? EASY TO OVERCOME?!"

Misery: ... Oh shit... Is it... Could it be...?

Despair: ... It's so morbidly beautiful to see him like this again....

Misery and Despair: ... Like the old days...

Somehow, this insanity that Khrona was going through made their resonance rate stronger and stronger. As such, Khrona's Hyper Perception became stronger as well... He looked up to the sky, his eyes still out of focus, but shuffling around as if they could see everything... Everything...

"... Soul Projection..."

It was behind Atra. Instantly, no less. Khrona's soul wavelength has manifested itself into the body of Khrona... It cast no shadow, yet presented a physical form.... like a ghost, in a sense. It glared at the back of Atra's head, feeling Des'Noir's presence near it. It started to dome its wings around Atra, harboring the wavelengths of the 3 of them... Insanity... Rejection... Condemnation... Despair... Fear. Just like before. But... Soon after, more and more started to appear around the area. Some of them were even those of Misery and Despair; Despair letting her dress extend and try to dome around a large portion of the area. The actual Khrona stood motionless, all except for the eyes... That is, until his body began to dissipate. Misery's and Despair's started to, as well. In a few moments, there would be no trace of their original bodies at all. Insanity was heavy... Extremely heavy in the air. Khrona's voice could be heard coming from nowhere in particular, sounding ominous... grim... and unstable.

"... I will show you... A fraction's fraction of my insanity... What goes through my head... What it's like in there."

A pause.

"... You're gonna love it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:41 pm

*It a passive ability of Atra's shadow form to fizzle in and out of this world and the shadow realm every now and then, because this form is difficult to maintain and secondly it was only natural for him to be unaffected by the encompassing of Khronas wings, Atra found it funny how the Khrona clone thing had no shadow and the Despairs that popped around did but I guess that's just how it was going to work he looked at Des'Noir who rose from the ground as the Clones popped up in various places with their dresses up they sighed*

This is stupid... "You can keep your damn insanity... I'll gladly pass"

Des'Noir: It's fine... I got it anyway

*Atra smiled, the 'it' that Des'Noir was referring to was the reading of Khrona's anti-matter, and Despairs as well he got the chance to posses them for a second before they dissipated giving Des'Noir the opportunity to transform into Khrona at will which will be used did now. there was an overcoming feeling in the area that even bloom could probably feel, whatever it was this needed to be ended soon. But Atra needed to figure out where Khrona was but it's fine he had the perfect technique. With Des'Noir transformed into Khrona (now being Khrona's anti matter) any damage done to Des'Noir would automatically be transferred to Khrona. This is called the Shadow Voodoo doll technique, used on more durable foes. As such, Atra set his hand abalze in shadow fire and plunged it into the head of Des'Noir (who would feel no pain) but Khrona would, the pin equivalent towards him taking a bath in the sun. Wherever the fucker was.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 6:00 pm

Khrona felt nothing. Pain was nothing to Khrona. He adapted to pain... he adapted his body. He was far too well in control to let such conventional means of attack harm his body... Especially when his body wasn't even intact at this point in time. What could be heard throughout the area would be a laugh... a morbidly distorted laugh filled with insanity, but a laugh all the same. It seemed to be coming from Khrona, wherever he was.

"... Voodoo...? But with a Shadow...? Ha... Hahaha... That's funny... I have a move like that, too... But it involves your soul... Soul Voodoo's what it's called... Want to know how it works? Well... Whatever is within my Soul Wavelength will have their souls merged with mine... And... Then... Heeheehee..."

He didn't complete his sentence. But this revealed something important about Khrona.. His wings weren't there to encompass Atra and physically hold him down, but to increase the pressures of insanity on his soul at an incredible rate. Naturally, Atra's Soul, not being accustomed to any wavelengths in general, would not be able to withstand Khrona's own powerful wavelength, and the insanity it produced would only cause to to go crazy... until it would burst. It all starts with the soul...

"... You'd better get out now.. Before your mind and body become insanity... your soul is slipping... It might just.. Burst... And don't forget about the others..."

The clones, being made of Khrona's AND his girls' wavelengths altogether, would bring their effects on Atra's soul. Even if he was going in and out of the shadow realm... For the times he was in there, he would feel it, and become infected... With Insanity, Fear, Despair and Condemnation... and maybe a little Rejection, as well. They all worked hand in hand... Fear and Despair would gradually weaken his power as well as his emotions, letting Insanity seep deeper into him at an easier rate... and with his emotions and physical/spiritual powers being weakened, Condemnation would reap the benefits almost literally. But the best thing about the situation was... Despair.

Despair had encompassed generally the entire field in her dress, leaving them all in a dome, more or less. Her dress, having a hole to another dimension, would slooowly start to consume the area, little by little.

"... Do you know where you are...? Where you're going...? What is even happening to you..? Do you... Understand? The Soul? My Wavelength? My Body? My Mind!?... Maybe you should understand yours first..."

There was silence. Utter silence. As if sound had been stripped by Khrona himself. Ominous, really...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 6:23 pm

((I have an extremely bad feeling about this...))

*Atra scoffed, Des'Noir commenced with the same motion he found all this insanity garbage obscenely ridiculous but he figured the opportunity to destroy Khrona would come soon enough he just had to play along with this until the time came, Des'Noir shadow possessed Atra to keep one another grounded being consumed by insanity didn't sound too great. Khrona's wavelength was powerful, that much was understood but it was NOTHING compared to the torture Kham put him through. He knew that much, he figured he had to go where this damn hole was taking him to get a solid hit off Khrona. But, he could always get himself out with the proper means. He had to have the last word though, it was the kind of person he was... resilient until the end, when faced with the largest obstacles *

"How many ways do I have to explain this to you? Insanity is stupid, its a superficial concept. There is no way I would let the likes of YOU impose a FEELING. On me, I know my mind, I know its limits, all your efforts are fucking stupid. As I see it, you're just a kid with a little too much time on his hands. And the instant you come out, I'm blowing you to smithereens"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor   Yoh... Khrona, Kham's  Favor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yoh... Khrona, Kham's Favor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next