Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Empty
PostSubject: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 3:53 pm

-Santa landed in front of Hakku's humble abode, and waited out front. He figured that Hakku was not one for christmas cheer so he decided to show her some love, after all he had something to give her.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:23 pm

-The door cracked open, and through the slit in the door Hakku could be seen bundled up in a scarf and spring jacket. Why was she wearing a spring jacket in winter? Because she didn't know the difference.-
"H-Hello? Um, you're.."
-She began thinking back in the depths of her memory, and this person at her door... was it, Santa Claws?-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:25 pm

"You know me Hakku, and I know you as well..."
-Santa said patting Hakku on the head spreading christmas cheer and love and happiness with each word. A soft smile ran across his face-

"May I come in to your home? It's quite cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:31 pm

"Oh, sorry.."
-Backing away from the door, it opened completely, enough for Santa to not have to squeeze through.-
"You know me..? I don't think... we met.."
-She said, seeming shy and timid.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:37 pm

-Santa laughed heartily, his laugh being strong and boisterous but jolly enough to spread happiness throughout the room, he laughed all the way to his seat in which he sat down on-

"Of course we haven't met, no one actually gets a chance to meet Santa! But I know you very well and I have been observing for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:43 pm

-She smiled, feeling the warmth of the holiday flow into her. She brought Santa a patch of cookies that were misshaped and deformed, but delicious anyway. She knew how to cook, but she didn't have the control over her creative side to make them look presentable.-
"You observe me... I never knew.. How am I?"
-She said diverting her eyes away from Santa, red from embarrassment, although she didn't know it.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 6:08 pm

"How are you?"

-Santa said helping himself to the cookies which tasted delicious! He conjured up some milk out of thin air and sipped it down-

"You tell me, how have you been as of late?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 8:16 pm

"I don't know.. maybe I was, happy? Or was it actually sadness. Emotions don't make any sense to me.."
-She said hanging her head down, gazing off to the other side of the room.-
"If I've been bad, I guess I'm to blame."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 1:34 am

"Which is why I've come... since it is out of my jurisdiction to give you emotions I have come to give you understanding."

-Santa said as he finished devouring his cookies and milk, he let it linger on his stashe and long white beard-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 9:57 pm

-She looked up at Santa, slightly confused.-
"Understanding? How can you.."
-She said, but she had a feeling she would be cut off.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 1:05 am

"I AM SANTA!"

-Santa said rising from his chair epicly, so epic in fact that a fanfare of trumpets and the chorus of 100,000 angles followed his long ascent out of his cumfy position.-

"I can give anyone anything for christmas. So I will give you the ability to understand one emotion... just one. Choose wisely."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 4:16 pm

"Hmm..."
-Hakku pondered long and hard about it, but after about an hour she had finally thought of one.-
"I wish... to understand anger.. I remember it being a painful emotion that causes pain..and I wish to know when I am experiencing it so I can avoid it.."
-She said looking down at her feet. Almost like a child.-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku   Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Santa Pays a Visit to Hakku
Page 1 of 1