Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I need a rank. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I need a rank.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -4
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 7:29 pm

Ravage awaits in the dungeon. Awaiting someone to see what he can do. Maybe his skills may be recognized as beyond good. "only one way to find out."
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 8:22 pm

Digitizing into the area was Cleff... Most likely one of his copies being Copied and Pasted here, however it makes no difference, for the copies serve their purposes correctly.

"... Ranking system initiated... Genin level? Parameters set to low..."

Cleff sighed slightly.

"... Objective: Land physical strike on proctor's body. Begin."

Cleff's speech was getting more computerized... Nirvana...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 9:04 pm

Ravage sped towards the strange individual. He drew his sword and lit it up with lightning, and he swung it, trying to take off the foes head.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 10:23 pm

"Simplistic lightning pales in comparison with my electrical capabilities. I eat lightning for nourishment."

From Cleff would come an electrical current shot directly at the sword, which would steal, convert and absorb the electricity surging through the sword as it came toward him. Immediately afterward, Cleff flew backward at a high speed, allowing the attack to miss him completely.

Just then, his 8 wings pointed at Ravage, releasing a barrage of high powered, high speed missiles from them locked onto his body, ready to blow him to bits. Cleff merely observed and wished to see what would become of the genin... Cleff drifted slowly higher into the air...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 10:32 pm

Ravage activate dragonflame jutsu. The dragon heads made contact with the missiles and they all exploded in front of him. "any new toys u wanna bring out?"
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 5:47 am

(I'd suggest being more descriptive with your attacks. With less description, there is only more vagueness and naturally, you'll miss major details and just might die.)

"... Toys? A toy is that sword you wield. I am the epitaph of technology. The master of knowledge."

Cleff's wings spread open wide, starting to hum a bit.

"... Transcendent Sound..."

Yes, it had been a long time, but it was coming... This genin would experience Cleff's Transcendent Sound, since he seemed to cocksure of himself.

"Acciaccatura..."

Just then from every area around Ravage, sound waves started to compress around him, creating a rather crushing force as well as released bone shattering sound waves. If this was not dodged or escaped, Ravage would have his bones crushed and brain liquefied in a matter of moments.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 9:16 am

Ravage could feel excutiating pain. He desperately activated his sharingan. His speed increased drastically. he ran towards the left, desperately trying to escape this pain. as he ran he felt no change. he stood there. "dragonflame jutsu!" he breathed three flamed dragonheads that sped at his proctor. (maybe i can somehow lead him into a trap. I sped directly under him, while his attention was still on the dragonheads. i jumped so that I was directly behind him. waiting for him to dispose of the dragonheads. (Come on my friend) Ravage thought.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 3:46 am

"... Uchiha Dojutsu activated. Sharingan; Copy Wheel Eye is in effect. Threat level has risen significantly. Increasing output..."

As the dragon heads came, Cleff had already scanned the area numerous times over, knowing everything about it and where Ravage was without even looking. As he ran, Cleff already knew what he was up to and could effectively counter both acts at the same time.

"Producing Firewall."

A mass of data streamed up from the ground 360 degrees around Cleff, seeming to be as hot as fire and even imitated fire, though was definitely not fire. The dragon heads would hit this fire wall and be instantly destroyed without a trace left of them, as would Ravage if he were to touch this firewall. Cleff's wings started to omit a humming sound as they powered up for another Transcendent Sound ability...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 8:15 am

Ravage stopped."it seems i can never get close to u. Im not strong enough. I forfeit." ravage looked down at his hands in defeat.(im so disappointed in myself. I couldnt even touch him.) "i thank u for your time. You are truly skilled. Ravage started to make his exit.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 5:50 am

Cleff's firewall powered down.

"... Resetting. He seems to know his place."

Cleff started to process a bit of information now...

"... Ravage Uchiha. Here is a suggestion to help you get stronger; Find Aizu Uchiha. He is the strongest Uchiha on Vescrutia, to my knowledge. If he is willing, he may attempt to train you and your Uchiha powers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a rank.   I need a rank. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I need a rank.
Page 1 of 1