Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My One Favor I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My One Favor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:28 pm

*Maze walked threw horrors of forest of darkness his wife now safely in his arms. The Rituke family moved with haste toward the castle of the witch Evangeline and hoped to god that she would help. Maze knowing that she'd would be the only that could. Creature of foul origin would try to swarm The family but it would be in vain the beast would just be replied away by the powers of Maze's magic. He was focused on one thing and was going to do everything he could to make sure that his task would be completed if Evangeline complied or not.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:46 pm

The unconscious Sadako's mind was wandering, an occasional twitch from the stray shock of lightning wracking her frame... Mamoru felt horrible for having delivered Sadako home in this state, but be supposed it couldn't be helped.

Mana kept him supported the best she could upon her sparkling cloud that seemed almost like stardust, and for that he was grateful. Everytime he moved, he felt like he was being skinned alive. Mamoru could only guess how Sadako faired...
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Village of Residence : Evangelin's castle
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kisai

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:50 pm

-+As the family would come to the ends of the forest and out to the open field before the mansion They would be stopped by Fate would would out of blue portal. The area got chilly and Fate placed his hands in his pockets.+-

Maze......What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:53 pm

"Fate move now I need to see Evangeline."

*Maze didn't stop in his progress toward moving toward Evangeline's home. Unaltered by Fate's appearance.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:58 pm

Only because it's you. I know you and the mistress have a..connection..

-+Fate would allow Maze and his family to pass a smile on his face as they passed him by. Yes yes Maze and Evangeline did indeed have a connection. But that was soon coming to end as Maze would soon find out. Fate warped away gone to tell his mistress of the on coming visit.-+
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Village of Residence : .....
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Majikku

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 10:05 pm

)_As the Ritukes made their way to the stoop the doors would swing open and released a flash of light that would warp the Family up to Evangeline's room. There she would not be seen. Her room dark and empty. Only the sound of running water was heard._(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 24th 2011, 9:10 pm

Mana-chan was used to the whole warping thing; she did so herself and with others countless times before. But the darkness, the... enclose-ed..-ness... It was starting to freak her out. Moreover, why was there water running, when they were inside? Oh dear, someone wasn't taking a bath, were they???

"D-daddy...?"

Mana stuck close to Daddy's side, but was careful not to cling like she wanted to. Mommy still looked pretty bad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 24th 2011, 9:18 pm

"It's ok sweetheart.....EVANGELINE were are you??!!"

*Maze shouted out to the darkness knowing that she must of heard. Come out Evangeline we need you.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 1:31 pm

Maze's voice was raised to a point at which even the deeply unconscious Sadako could hear him. Perhaps he didn't mean to disturb her, but Sadako stirred all the same. Her eyelids fluttered for a moment, but remained closed. A little sigh escaped her lips; She didn't even want to know what was going on. As far as she knew, she was safe now in her husband's arms, and he was... Well, a he. That was good enough for her...

Besides, she couldn't have possibly seen Mamoru and Mana for real. Escellsia was now where she lived, with a female Maze that made her uncomfortable, a volatile Elijah, whom she thought she loved, up until the point he tried to kill her and Maze and Reia... But she'd deal with that later.

For now, her demi-goddess body need to rest, so the purple-ish-blue haired woman simply slipped back into her coma-like state... She was just so tired!

Mamoru looked over to her, sighing softly. He'd be alright; he knew that. He'd been burned, crushed, trampled, and all sorts of unpleasant things. He'd be able to withstand a little shock! ... He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 27th 2011, 11:33 pm

)_The water came to a stop and the creek of a door echoed threw the room. A warm mist would spread around the ground. A dark figure would be seen walking toward the family threw the mist ever so slowly._(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 27th 2011, 11:38 pm

"Enough of these games Eva!!"

*With the sound of his voice a large gust of wind blew threw the room, blowing away the mist and igniting every light in the room...Revealing Evangeline.*
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 27th 2011, 11:45 pm

My my...Seems my little students are here.

)_Eva would be revealed. Her body cover by the long white towel...she did just get out the shower._(

What brings my two greatest disappointments in life to my home.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 27th 2011, 11:55 pm

"Your help. Heal her Master please I beg of you please.."

* Sado's condition spoke for it's self. She was in a lot of pain and the damage was done in a....unique way. This wasn't the first time Maze had came to Evangeline for help. They were mortal enemies....She was a threat to peace but Maze could always feel a since of distance warmth from being around Eva...She was his Master............and friend.*

"Please Eva."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 12:02 am

Are you a fucking idiot?

)_Evangeline was pissed. This damn fool. Asking an enemy for help what help was wrong with him. He must be high on something. Who the fuck did he think he was?_(

She leaves for god knows how long and then comes back all beat up? I swear Maze if it's not one thing with this women it's another. She to much trouble. I say dump her. I thought you had this thing for that white haired computer girl now anyway.

)_Eva had been keeping a close eye on Maze for sometime now and she was up to date on his current life events._(

She more trouble then she's worth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 12:18 am

"Please...please.........."

*Maze's eyes started to tear..He was useless. All his power helpless him hopeless...he couldn't help her/ He had just got his wife back.....and he was gonna lose her again.*

"I'll do anything please....please just save my wife Evangeline please....."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 12:34 am

Anything........

)_Evangeline would walk over to Maze and the sad excuses of a women in his arms. She placed her palm on her forehead and a light would shine from their touch._(

Maze her life will be saved and she will be completely healed. But you will lose your feelings for this women and will no longer want her love.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 12:44 am

"Never.....Evangeline you can't expect me to agree to that."

*Maze looked Eva in the eye. He wasn't going for something like that.*
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:53 pm

You truly are a horrible pupil.

)_The light grew brighter till it reach the point of blinding and the shortly after fading away. Sado's wounds her healed the damage to her undo. All that was wrong with her now was the fact that she was stupid....but Eva couldn't change that....silly girl_(

There.....Your wife is as good as now.

)_Eva seemed to smile under her lowered head.._(

Now leave and never come back.

)_With that Eva warped the family home to their home_(
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 9:03 pm

-+Fate appeared in the room after this show of sickening encounter of kindness.+-

"Mistress you are far to kind to him."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 9:07 pm

It'll be my last act as that boy's mother...

)_Evangeline walked toward her bed and rested her head._(

Get ready son.....I'll be coming for you soon.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My One Favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My One Favor   My One Favor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My One Favor
Page 1 of 1