Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Anti-akuma weapon I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Anti-akuma weapon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 2:34 pm

Kammy would come to the top floor of the dusk order. She would get to hakku's office. She knocks three times... (hopefully she's here...) she heard that people who weilded anti-akuma weapons had a certain type of power... She wanted to know more. And possibly have this power for herself...
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 9:25 am

(Knock Knock)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 9:49 am

(Patience... Hakku is busy with college and stuff so hold your horses.))
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 10:33 am

((K sorry about that))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 2:35 am

(Sorry for the wait)

-Hakku came to open the office door after hearing knocking quite some time ago. She wasn't surprised to see another individual who seemed to be interested in the powers of innocence.-
"Oh, and who might you be? Did you come here for an anti-akuma weapon or a Ga rei? But first, won't you come in?"
-She cheerfully said, going back into her office, gesturing for the girl to come in after.-
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:03 am

As Kammy went in she immediaty bowed before her kage, giving her the respect she deserved.

"I came for the anti-akuma weapon. Also I am so happy to be in your presence."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:09 am

-In that instant Hakku looked at the girl puzzled. Hakku doesn't remember ever being put on such a high horse. It felt weird, but it also felt good.-
"Aw, no need to be so formal. You came for an anti-akuma weapon right? Then come with me down these stairs."
-Right before Hakku materialized a stairway of binary coding, leading right into the basement of the building; the laboratory.-
"So did you bring a weapon for me to transform into an anti-akuma weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:14 am

Kammy stood up. She was trying to decide between her swords or her guns. Well her swords had the lightning effect and the guns had the poison bullets... (the swords will have to wait I guess...)

"definitely my guns. They are dual wield deagles." she said looking at the stairs eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:17 am

-Hakku began to traverse down the stairs and gestured Kammy to follow.-
"I'll forewarn you that to putting innocence into a weapon that has an ability will get rid of the ability completely, but leave a new ability in its place. With this in mind, do you still wish for it to be your guns?"
-Once she got to the end of the stairs they were now inside of Hakku's lab.-
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:20 am

"sorry I didn't explain myself... I have infused poison into the bullets. So the gun does not have and ability at all."

Kammy would say while she followed hakku.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:25 am

"Ah, I see. So all is well then."
-Once they were in the lab, Hakku and the girl would make their way down a bridge that had a glowing green abyss below them. It was filled with God knows what, but that wasn't important right now. Hakku already had a cube of innocence prepared for the girl, almost as if she knew what was going on.-
"Alright, so, I don't believe I caught your name. But, you can tell me as you hand my your set of guns."
-She said holding her hand out.-
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:28 am

Before she handed over her guns she gave them a kiss and said... "this is a new start for us guys..."

As she handed them over she said.. "My name's Kameko kaguya."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:45 am

"Okay Kameko, I'm about to embed this innocence into your guns, and their appearance will more than likely change completely. This will only take a moment."
-She suspended the guns in front of her in mid air and slowly pushed the innocence toward the weapons. The innocence began to liquefy as it grew closer to the pistols, merging with the essence of the them. A large, bright green sheen covered the guns for several moments, and when the shine dissipated, the guns floated in mid air looking completely different [you can insert the picture of your new guns]-
"Process complete."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:48 am

Anti-akuma weapon DeagleDualToneTrio
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:58 am

"Alright, Kameko. Now what I need you to do is take hold of these weapons. Once you do, the innocence in the weapons will try to synchronize with your body. You need to be able to synch with your guns to be able to use them. Not only that, the stronger your weapon becomes, the higher the synchronization rate between them and you increases and the higher the rate, the stronger they become."
-The guns drifted into Kameko's hands and that was when phase 2 of this ordeal would begin.-

(From "post reply" or "preview" box, be sure to go to dice rolls and roll a 6 sided die. The number you get shows the synch rate you start out with it.)
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:02 am

As Kammy took the guns she could feel how different they were. She could feel power starting to transfer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:09 am

(you were supposed to make a dice roll like so using the dice roll function in the post a reply section.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:09 am

The member 'Hakku' has done the following action : Chances

'Chain Roll' : 6
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:15 am

((yeah I know I went there. Idk what was wrong.))
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:25 am

Kammy could feel the power transferring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:25 am

The member 'Kameko Kaguya' has done the following action : Chances

'Chain Roll' : 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:42 am

"Hm, your synchronization rate with your weapon is average. Right at 3%."
-Hakku said while scanning the synch rate with her binary vision.-
"But now, it's time to test out your weapon to see what new abilities it has unlocked. So go ahead."
-Hakku stood still, giving Kameko a perfect line of trajectory.-
"Shoot me."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:46 am

Kammy twirled her guns in the air, thinking. (wonder what they will have...)

With haste she shot four shots at hakku.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 9:51 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1March 23rd 2011, 4:14 pm

-Even though these were bullets that were flying toward her, Hakku had the reaction speed to set up a light screen barrier before her. As the bullets crashed in to the barrier, they all exploded on impact, and due to the innocence embedded with each bullet, the magic light screen was dispersed. Hakku was quite shocked that her first ability was such a powerful one.-
"Wow, that's strange. Usually, an ability this strong doesn't appear until level 2..."
-Hakku looked at Kammy with smile, surprised by her display of power. She sensed good things from her.-
"After each battle you have in which you use your anti-akuma guns, their synchronization rate should increase by 1%, but there will be special cases such as missions, where you will receive an even higher percentage. Keep in mind that your guns ability can only be used a total of 10 times in a single battle for now. This should change as you become more synchronized with your weapons. Now, shall we head back up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anti-akuma weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-akuma weapon   Anti-akuma weapon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anti-akuma weapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next