Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Home for a Rest I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Home for a Rest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 9:04 pm

Sadako was warped back to the room that she had shared with Maze so long ago. She shifted upon the bed, seeming unable to get comfortable. Feeling a little stiff, she gave up on the concept of rest, opting instead to stretch out, yawning lightly as her now golden eyes flutter open.

Noticing her tattered kimono, she frowned, wondering just how long she'd been out. The charred material must have soiled the sheets; she'd have to get that sorted soon. Drifting to the nearby mirror, she stopped dead in her tracks. Was that woman really her? The golden eyes were so strange, so alien, so... Not... Her...

Regardless, Sadako couldn't take her newly coloured eyes off those of her reflection.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 9:33 pm

Luxe stood outside the Labyrinth, gazing up at the walls. She was in her Riceball shop when she felt the chakura of someone important. Someone who's energy dissappeared awhile ago. Luxe had flashed to the Labyrinth as soon as she felt the presence. Although she was anxitious and curious to see if what she sensed was right, she was frozen in placed. Too scared to be proved wrong.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 9:44 pm

Entranced by this impossibility, Sadako simply used her Wind to retrieve some new clothing for herself; it seemed her clothes were just as she'd left them, so long ago -- Wait. Back at Escellsia and the Distorted, the Labyrinth had been completely cleared out, and Maze was living with Sadako and Reia... Which could only mean...

"W-wait, what...?"

Her eyes wide, she hurried quickly to the en-suite bath, changing into a fresh gown, leaving her blueish hair to flow free. She hurried to the window, looking out it, but didn't notice Luxe in the castle's shadow... Just what was going on here??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 3:28 pm

Luxe gasped when she saw the figure in the window. See started to move closer to the Labyrinth to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 4:05 pm

Her fingers fumbled with the latch to throw the window open, a sudden gust of familiar wind almost knocking her off balance now. Breathing in the refreshing breeze deeply, she closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the air for a long ways off. There was the Twilight in ruins, the Choas standing strong, but... Where was the Depths?

It was then she noticed the strangeness in the layout of the Reality. There were a few new buildings, and more than a few new presences. Her eyes fluttered open as she frowned, utterly perplexed. This felt like Vescrutia... But that wasn't possible!

Sadako felt like she was waking from a dream, and couldn't believe her eyes as she caught sight of the slowly advancing figure in the shadow of the Labyrinth. Her fingers clutching the windowsill, the blue-haired woman leaned out, calling to her old friend.

"Luxe-chan!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 5:24 pm

Luxe gasped as she heard her name. It was Sado's voice! Her eyes shot to the window where the figure was. She stared at the window for a second and then a wide smile spread across her face. She started waving her arm and jumping up and down.

"Onee-chan!!!!" Lu called

Luxe flashed to the front door of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 9:07 pm

She watched as Luxe flashed off, and paused only a moment to feel for her friend's new location upon the currents of air; the front door of her home. Overjoyed, Sadako didn't waste any time, melding with the air and rushing to the front door. Luxe wouldn't be waiting for more than a few seconds before a happily smiling Sadako touched the door with a fingertip, her chakra causing the doors to spring open. As they did, Sadako's arms opened accordingly, waiting for the hug that Luxe would no doubt throw herself into.

"It's been awhile."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 10:08 pm

Only a few seconds later the door opened. Luxe was overwelmed with joy as she saw Sado on the other side of the threshhold. She haden't changed a bit. She was still the same pretty, blue haired Sadako. Luxe glomped her friend, so happy to see her again.

"Sado-chan!! How are you here?!" Lu said happy but confused.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:09 pm

"I... I don't know. I feel like I'm dreaming. Pinch me?"

Sadako's voice seemed a little dazed, but she smiled all the same as she embraced one of her best friends in a soft hug.

"I'm so glad to see you again though, Luxe! Even if I am dreaming..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 6:55 pm

Luxe smiled and gave Sado's arm a quick pinch.

"I think you're real!" Lu said laughing

"I will help you find out what's going on"

Luxe took two steps and gave a formal bow.

"Please become my mentor. Train me under your wing" she said still bowing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 4:26 pm

As her arm was pinched, her eyes widened and a soft 'Ouch!' slipped from her lips. This was either an exceptionally realistic dream or this really was happening! Laughter spilled from the elegant woman, a smile remaining there as she finally uttered a,

"Thank you, Luxe. That's very kind of you."

Then, Luxe stepped back, and Sadako's eyebrows shot upwards in disbelief.

"Y-your mentor?"

Sadako had never really been good at being a teacher... Not one bit. Soul weapons and answering questions? No problem! No big deal. Leadership was something she excelled at. But nervously, Sadako asked,

"Are you sure that's wise?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 6:27 am

Luxe looked up at her and winked.

"Possitive! I've know you for a long time and I know what you can do." Lu said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 11:19 am

That brought a smile to the older woman's lips.

"Alright then. I accept. Your training starts tomorrow. Be waiting infront of the Golem guards at exactly one hour past dawn… For now, I have others to meet with, like my husband, daughters, and Soul Weapon. Make sure someone looks after your shop for the next two weeks, alright? We'll be training nonstop, here."

Ideas of what she could teach the emerald-haired girl ran through her mind, a mischievous twinkle in Sadako's golden gaze.

"Until then, my friend."

In a swirl of air currents, Sadako disappeared, opting to ponder the day's events in her chambers...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 2:16 pm

Luxe beamed with excitement. She was so pumped for tommorrow, that she didn't know how she would sleep tonight. Lu smiled at her new mentor.

"Say high to the kiddies for me. See ya tomorrow."

After Sado was gone, Luxe disappeared in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home for a Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home for a Rest   Home for a Rest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Home for a Rest
Page 1 of 1