Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  He's ready I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

He's ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 4:54 pm

*slade would enter the arena and wait for a proctor so he could reach his next level*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 2:08 am

"Earth Style: Terraforming!"--Yelled Marta's little voice from an unknown location, instantly creating a massive canyon like setting, which also put Slade at the top of a mountain. From below, Marta flipped up into the air and landed in front of Slade, almost as if she jumped up here from the base of the mountain. So this was Slade Hyuuga. A new guy he was pretty decent, in Marta's book.--" Eeeeh? So you're Slade huh? Nice to meet ya~! Marta is Marta!"-- She said extending a hand to him. If it was down to regular exams, she probably wouldn't even have to be here. Slade would be a regular Jounin in an instant, BUT Marta was here to see if he had what it takes to be a Vescrutian Jounin. If she didn't set the bar high, then Zeik would probably get mad at her for ranking up people who weren't good enough. She didn't want to do anything wrong, so she was gonna have to be hard on the guy.--
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 12:30 pm

*slade was startled by the sudden, and the level of the earth changing jutsu. he was even more surprised by the appearance of the little girl that apparently knew of him*

hi marta i'm surprised you know of me. thats a good thing i hope.

*slade would chuckle as he scratched the back of his head and reached out with his other hand as a gesture of kindness*

so i'm guessing you caused this canyon and mountain combo. and if so that must mean you're my proctor?

*slade had a feeling the surprises were just begining and that this was gonna test him on his limits, and push him beyond them*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 1:24 am

--Little did he know, when Slade shook Marta's hand, the exam had begun. She gripped his hand and tossed him toward a mountain miles across the field so fast that he may have difficulty moving through the air or changing direction.--"Your exam begins now Slade!"-- He would probably hear echo as he flew through the air.

Meanwhile, through a series of hand signs, Marta summoned two of her new puppets: Zen and Zam. Zen was the blue eyed one and Zam was the red eyed puppet. They both had very unique abilities, which were about to be praticed right now.-- "It took months making more shape shifting puppets.. Although, Ette paled in comparison to these two."
He's ready 20436710

Marta gestured in Slade's direction, and Zen and Zam would follow like bolts of lightning. However, while in this state of lightning speed, their beings morphed together into something so large, so powerful, so terrifying, that fighting it would seem impossible. Nevertheless, Slade was going to have to fight it.
He's ready Marta_11

"Go, Marta's other dragon!"-- And with that the 10 ton, 300 foot dragon let out a blood curling roar and zoned Slade, releasing a humongous stream of lightning at him. Even with the rotation technique under his belt, it won't be enough to protect him from all this lightning.--
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 4:21 pm

*as martas grip on slade grew stronger he would activate his byakugan, then as he was being thrown he wasn't sure if he was gonna have another chance to get this close to her. so as he was being thrown by marta he immideatly hit two of her chakra points in the throwing arm, but since he wasn't able to fully hit them they were only half closed making it hard for marta to move the arm and manipulate chakara with that arm.*

*as slade was being thrown he was able to see her summon the two puppets with his byakugan, as well as the on coming mountain. he began to perform his rotation drill so that when he hits the mountain he would bore through it. as for the fusion puppet he saw the lightning coming from it. he would accelerate himself so he would make contact with the mountain before he would get struck. as he entered he would angle himself down ward so that he would exit from the base of the mountain on the other side. where he would halt his rotation*

did that kid just summon a dragon? looks like things are pretty serious

*slade would release the earth bound weights on his arms and legs so he could move freely. he would look through the mountain and see that there were strings still attached to the dragon but the dragon seemed to have chakra flowing through itself*

no need to worry now i need to move.

*slade would touch the mountain and sync his chakra with it before moving freely through it like water. making sure to keep marta's where abouts known at all times*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 4:49 pm

--Unfortunately for Slade, he underestimated the speed in which the Lightning traveled, so as he flew toward the mountain in his rotation drill, the lightning stream would catch up and shatter his rotation on impact. Because he had the rotation up in the first place, he wouldn't sustain a lot of damage, however, the lightning would cause his central nervous system to be thrown out of whack: When he would move his left arm, his right leg would move, if he were to blink, his toes would curl and so on. As Slade's body was more than likely twirling toward the ground like the rag doll, The dragon followed his body, following up with a second beam of destruction.

Meanwhile, Marta snickered from her little position of the mountain, brushing off Slade's previous attack like a mosquito bite. Her body is a bioweapon, and as such it doesn't follow the natural structure of the human anatomy.--
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 6:04 pm

*upon his rotation being shattered he would accelerate his chakra activating his hyper active release barely being able to block the attack with his nth metal gauntlets*

that was close.

*as he approached the mountain he would land on what seemed to be a stable ledge and hopped along the face of the mountain the entire time he was facing the dragon and marta making sure not to let his guard dowm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He's ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's ready   He's ready Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

He's ready
Page 1 of 1