Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoo

Susanoo

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial   Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 1:18 am

*dark storm clouds covered the sky as sporadic lightning strikes struck the ground in various places. Susanoo stepped from the clouds and descended upon the grassy meadow as if he were walking down stairs. Lightning arched from his fists at different intervals. His gray blew in the strong winds as he awaited a proctor; continuing his descent.*

Nocturne (Tablos Word) - Epik High

Last edited by Susanoo on May 25th 2009, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial   Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 5:39 pm

Ok so you want Anbu Correct? There wont be no fight today but something else. That will you challenge you.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial   Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 9:31 pm

"Is that so."*Susanoo voice boomed throughout the area. He was manipulating the wavelength of his speech to make it seem like he was standing right next to Akarui. Susanoo continued his decent until he was about 10 ft in the air and sat down. A chair made of storm clouds converged beneath him.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial   Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 9:36 pm

Ok You got the proper payment?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial   Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 10:17 pm

"Certainly"*Susanoo pulled out 1200 yen and sent it gliding on the wind toward Akarui. Not taking any chances Susanoo prepared himself for battle, though remained seated for the moment. The lightning intensified and struck a tree dangerously close to Akarui.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial   Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 9:36 pm

*Susanoo's eyes narrowed as the money neared Akarui it was incinerated by bolt of lightning.*
"Something is...a miss."*He got up from his chair and looked around.*
"Indeed. Something is brother."*Raijins voice filled his mind and spilled into the area, echoing through the heavens*
"What are you doing?"*Susanoo seemed a little panicked at his brother's sudden turn.*
"I'm going to have a little fun. I've always despised your passiveness!"*a bolt of lightning struck Susanoo and began to melt him. He didn't notice as lightning couldn't harm but...*
"I'm still in control, you'll never--OH! But I have! I'm replacing you as we speak."*Susanoo looked at his hands and saw the transformation taking place. The paint that held his form was now morphing into something different, something more sinister.*
"Its time you took backseat and experienced REAL POWER!"*with another brilliant flash of lightning the transformation was complete.*
Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Raijin10
"Now, where was I? Oh yes..."*A loud resounding roar of thunder blasted the area and Raijin disappeared in the flickering lightning.*
"Perhaps we'll meet again."*the lightning storm continued to rumble along and die down as Raijin was no longer in the area.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial   Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anbu Ranking: Susanoo's Trial
Page 1 of 1