Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  i need a exam - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

i need a exam

Go down 
+2
Lt. Inari
Scott
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i need a exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:53 pm

{Oh my God, your the first one to not understand this D: You.....oh my god. ADD THEM UP!}
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:54 pm

((No you add up what your rolls are so like inari got: 10 and you got: 8 which makes Inari the winner of that clash...get it?))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : music
Kekkei Genkai : sound control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:58 pm

((yes thank you))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:58 pm

{Thats what I said....Add-Them-Up D: Ugh, nevermind}
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 11:00 pm

((Basic Arithmetic fail :] ))
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Kitsune no Fungeki

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 12:28 am

((lmao, why am I fighting again?))

*As Scott was deep in the crater, it wouldn't be likely for him to see the prone Inari.*
"Sandtrap"*He whispered. Sinking into the ground, large glass spires shot up all around the bowl of the crater, aiming to skewer Scott from all possible directions. It'd be impossible to not get cut*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 12:29 am

{I dunno, why are you? Fighting for Anbu? O.o}
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 12:41 am

glass......
* scoot did banshee scream ans ass the gkass entered the invisble sphere of sound the glas shattered to sand particles. *

Last edited by Scott on June 12th 2009, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 12:45 am

((lol. i'm not there scott. Anbu!? if thats the case I should stop holding back.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 12:47 am

{Hmm, you did kill a 20% power rozalyn clone, you've been around since like january? you seem ready? o.o maybe an ounce more training?}
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 12:57 am

((Yea...i don't want Anbu yet. I really do need to train more.))
"Upheaval!"*Inari's gruff voice boomed underneath Scott as large slabs of earth shifted beneath his feet. In the cracks of the earth, a fiery red substance was seen. Heat vents began to form around the crater floor and walls as hot air easily singed hair on Scotts body*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 9:07 pm

* each degree celesus that th air is raised the speed of sound increaes my 12 m/s . The sound of the earth cracking was used to put a barrier aoround scott. . but this did not stop the heat scott rotated the barrier around him self . this keept scott insde safe from any out side attack and cool from the heat*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 9:23 pm

*The cracks in the earth widened as magma seeped through. Inari was still unseen, but he must have been close by.*
"You...are quite the nuisance."*Inari said bitterly as he rose from a slab of rock the floated in the small lake of lava. Inari was still covered in obsidian as he waved his arm, the molten rock flowing in a spiral, lashing toward Scott like a whip.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 10:23 am

Scott side step the linear attack. Inari did not realize that he just made scott even more powerful. liquid is great transmitter of sound . the extreme heat only adds to it . He stop the whirlwind of sound that was keeping him safe and manipulated that sound to go under the lava lake . the sound moved at incredable speeds thanks to the liquids and the extremme heat. he then divided the sphere of sound into 6 smaller spheres. they raced around in the lava and one came up right under inari. the other to came from bothg right and left position . one came directly behind inari and one came in the front. . Inaris aromor was to Scotts adavantage obsidain s an incredibly hard rock but perfect transmiter of sound. if one of those bals of sound hit him his aromor would give them a spped bost before hitting inaris skin. the sudden slow down in sound speed from the armor to his skin will feel like getting hit by a car going 210 but in such a small area. all the damage would be internal. depending on were the attack hit the effects could varry. form parilzation if it hits his spine to. a temerary heart stopper if it hits his chest. The other ball of sound was no were in sight.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 1:40 pm

((You better win, cuz I'm not even going to use Mother. lol))
*Inari was tossed into the air like a rag doll. Two of the spheres hit him in his left arm and right leg respectively, shattering the armor that covered them. It was likely that Inari had some compound fractures, but the adrenaline from the battle covered up the effects. The sound that dispersed through the rest of the armor rang in his ears and soon shattered. He twisted about like a cat and curled into his fetal position, dodging another orb. He plummeted back down to the earth and shouted...*
"Tectonic Plating...LEAD!"*Inari had never used lead as it was ridiculously heavy, but it would serve well in deadening sound traversal. Inari hit a slab of earth with a large cannonball like crash. A wave of lava reaching 130ft in height spread out in all directions.*
"Rollout!"*Inari spun in place((like sonic)) using friction to kick the lava wave up even higher...250...500...1000...2000...3500...5000....7000ft into the air. The wave literally burned away the clouds in the area as its shadow loomed over Scott and the rest of the area.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 10:08 pm

((use mother pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee))
*the sound from the crash feel under scotts control. He held out his hand and manipulated the sound to shelid over and under him and made a shre to protect him agianst the uncoming wves. he spun it around to keep the inside of it kewl and consantly amplfied the sound inside to make the sheild stronger and stronger. then he used it like a hamster ball and ran towards inari at mach 2 speed. first he had to pass through the wave. as he did the heat burned his flesh his barrier kept most of the heat out but still th heat that ntered could not escape unless the barrier/ sheild dissappered. he pssed through the waved . thanks to the extreme heat it gave the sound the abilty to keep up with mach 2 speed. Scott contole the sxth sound ball that inari had forgot about and shaped it like a spear and sent it to the ball inari was incased in*

Last edited by Scott on June 14th 2009, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 14th 2009, 9:44 pm

((look at the "Rollout" description in the jutsu list...that is, unless your spear pierced the lead boulder Inari is encased in?))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 14th 2009, 9:53 pm

((editted))
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 2:10 pm

*Inari was growing...bored? Who knows, but he surely felt he'd gained as much as he could from the fight. The wave that loomed over the battlefield never crashed down, but began to be pulled back and cave inwards. Spinning counter clock-wise, Inari reversed the movement of the lava by using his own center of gravity to produce a centripetal force that would crush/burn Scott from behind. The thick wave of molten rock would push Scott toward Inari's spinning boulder of lead, which by now was a searing purplish hot white. Because of the way the lava was collapsing, it was compressing toward the surface of the lead ball that encased Inari; Scott would be in-between the two. And just for the hell of it, Inari extruded hundreds of spikes from his lead shell to close the gap between the two of them. Unfortunately, Inari hadn't forgotten the sixth ball of sound, which is one of the reasons why he used lead. Lead was excellent at deadening sound travel. The spear most barely embedded two inches of the tough metal before it was dispersed.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 7:10 pm

((how can it deaden sound travel its a solid and its a rock ))
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 7:18 pm

((i thought it was common knowledge?? wikipedia is your friend "Lead or "sheet-lead" is used as a sound deadening layer in such areas as wall, floor and ceiling design in sound studios where levels of airborne and mechanically produced sound are targeted for reduction or virtual elimination." cited:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead#Applications))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 7:23 pm

than the lead shell would have some soft give not muchof protectiion. Hard substinace bonce sound bak will soft one abosorb. wiuld this asumption be correct))
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 7:39 pm

((more or less. By my logic, its a bit in between. Because of the thickness in the lead, the core remains just as rigid as before while the outside layer are somewhat softened due to the intense heat encompassing the two of you. Thats why the sound only went in about 2in. before it was dispersed. And because of the boulders shape, the sound would have traveled along its surface area only. You also have to take into account the spikes that have been produced as they draw sound/vibrations away from the core, kinda like an antenna except it can't transmit the sound back out. Again, the lead would most likely deaden it before it could be re-emitted.))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 7:44 pm

((okay one more questionbefore i repost the spears should act as a condutor if the act as an attena it would not make sence for them to be soft spears. they have to be dence and strong*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 7:58 pm

((sound is nothing more than the vibratory movement of air molecules as they bump into one another in varying ranges and speeds. It isn't possible to manifest sound as a solid per say. The impact is determined by speed and pitch. It can't be soft or hard, but since you defined the attack as a "spear" its out of your immediate control as its left your hand. It'd be near impossible for the sound to resonate long enough to act as an antennae once it came in contact with the surface lead simply because sound isn't solid. You have much to learn in the teachings of Sound, young Scott.))

srry for spaming this up Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

i need a exam
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next