Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  i need a exam - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

i need a exam

Go down 
+2
Lt. Inari
Scott
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : music
Kekkei Genkai : sound control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

i need a exam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:22 pm

( one coment before i post your wrong sound manifest best threw solids and not through gass . it is possible for sound to pass through solids. and to mannifest them selfs in a solid...thank u physisc*))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:46 pm

(( alright inari i have a question this lead of your makes perfect sence but one thing doesnt add up. its mad of metal. Metal is a great conducter of sound. every elmit of metal on the perionodic table conducts sound perfectly. so that rasies the question ethier endit the make up of your lead or prepare for iimpact on the sound))
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:49 pm

((You've misinterpreted what i've written. Sound does indeed pass easily through solid materials, depending on what they are, but it can not be a SOLID in and of itself. Inari is correct in his assertion that lead can eliminate sound due to its physical make up. Leads "damping" properties make it hard for energy to be transferred from one molecule to another. Because lead is so dense and even more so "stiff" it easily slows the energy transfers down to the point where it is simply converted to heat. The only other substance capable of this is neoprene.))

Last edited by Raijin on June 15th 2009, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:53 pm

((oh i get yopu i knew that silly goose))
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Kitsune no Fungeki

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 9:09 pm

((Oh wow...well Raijin basically explained it in that last post. Sound waves are converted to heat after that energy has been injected into lead. Its regular everyday lead sooo yea...nothings changed. :/))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 9:31 pm

((are ur spikes made of lead))
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 12:17 am

((yes they are))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 5:02 pm

*Scott wasnt worried beacuse the melting point of lead is 327.5 °C (600.65 K, 621.5 °F) and the heat of lava is 1,200 °C (1,300 °F to 2,200 °F). Inaris lava was way hotter than his ball of lead could with stand. Scott was pushed byinaris lava all the way towrds the lead ball but when scottmade contact with it (this also includes the spikes) the heat from the lava easly melted the ball of lead. with inari inside. lead is used as an insolater making the inside of the ball seconds before it melted feel like hell fire . which is 5,500° Celsius. Leads boiling point is 1749 °C so for a breif period in time Inar was surounded by molten lead. the lava did burn Scott but because scott father is satan this fire was nothing compared to hell fire, but he still took damage. Scott pushed him self upwards and jumped up out the lava. he gained footing on ianris head. This did not cause Inari any damage. Scott moved at mach 3 speed making it impossible to Inari to grab on to Scott. Th heat ws now xtreme at this point the sound that Scott could control would move at record speeds. he did banshee scream and used it like a powerful radar to keep him in the air. But the sound that hit the lava kept inari from surfacing. This will cause him either to drowm or burn. *
eheheheheheheh

Last edited by Scott on June 16th 2009, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 5:50 pm

*As there was no time frame to how long it took for the ball of lead to collapse from the extreme heat, Inari made his escape. The lava simply froze where it was, as it never actually made contact with the boulder. A hole widened through its top and as well as the layer of lava that covered it. A sweat and noticeably skinnier Inari stepped out on to pieces of obsidian that formed beneath his feet. He walked up them as if he were climbing a set of stairs.*
"I concede."*Inari snorted loudly. Sand from seemingly nowhere began to spill into the basin of lava, rapidly smothering the fires and intense heat. The sand immediately turned to glass as it came in contact.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Kekkei Genkai : Bakuyaku and Cloud Flame

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:05 pm

Scott wrote:
*Scott wasnt worried beacuse the melting point of lead is 327.5 °C (600.65 K, 621.5 °F) and the heat of lava is 1,200 °C (1,300 °F to 2,200 °F). Inaris lava was way hotter than his ball of lead could with stand. Scott was pushed byinaris lava all the way towrds the lead ball but when scottmade contact with it (this also includes the spikes) the heat from the lava easly melted the ball of lead. with inari inside. lead is used as an insolater making the inside of the ball seconds before it melted feel like hell fire . which is 5,500° Celsius. Leads melting point is 1749 °C so for a breif period in time Inar was surounded by molten lead. the lava did burn Scott but

(Uh, not to be a poser or anything, but you said lead melts at 327.5, then you said it melts at 1749, both in celcius. So which is it? O.o and I doubt hellfire has a temperature, and if it did, how the hell can anything living estimate it?)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 7:00 pm

(( sorry the hotter temp is ment to say biloing thanks for pointing that out. And for hell fire i just found the temp of the center of the earth.people refer to hell as down so i went to the center))
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Kekkei Genkai : Bakuyaku and Cloud Flame

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 7:07 pm

(omg...and learn to spell check....)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 7:09 pm

do you give up ?
* Scott slams down on the glass. He used his vibration techinque to amp up his crash onto the ground. The glass shattere into trillions of almost microscopic peices*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 7:55 pm

"I wouldn't say give up...as I can still continue."*Inari snickered and he cracked his shoulders*
"I yield. I won't go so easy on you next time."*Inari turned and waved his arm, all of the trillions of the glass shards flying into Scott. He sunk into the ground and disappeared*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 7:59 pm

*awww scott sat dippapointed *
this sucks i was just starting to have fun
o well hey rose i need you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:29 am

*Rozalyn poofed into the area, slightly pissed cause she didn't want to be here. "What the hell was going on he--Oooooo Right, A ranking match. Inari you get jounin, but since you already got jounin, thanks for wasting your time. Scott, you stay Special Jounin, again, for obvious reasons.*Rozalyn puts on her reading glasses and proceeds to break the forth wall. "Look back on your previous posts, find the mistakes that also appeared in your last failed exam, and improve. Simply typing I move at mach "this and that" to dodge every fucking attack is noobish, and shows lack of skill and creativity. Block something, be creative when you dodge, cause by not doing so, you are cheaply auto-dodging every damn thing, and its irritating and annoying.* Rozalyn then poofs away, leaving her glasses behind, cause she never needed them.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a exam   i need a exam - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

i need a exam
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3