Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Working Within the Confines of Light((More Training)) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Working Within the Confines of Light((More Training))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Kitsune no Fungeki

Working Within the Confines of Light((More Training)) Empty
PostSubject: Working Within the Confines of Light((More Training))   Working Within the Confines of Light((More Training)) Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:23 pm

*Since it seemed that its all Inari seemed to do lately, he walked into a semi arid grassland on the southern outskirts of the Depths.*
"Shit its hot."*he remarked as he panted under the blazing mid-morning sun*
"Of course it is. Duh?"*Mother rose from Inari's back with a silent grace and held his shoulders.*
"Stop here. This is far enough."*She looked around at the surroundings and saw nothing but low shrubbery for miles.*
"Whats today's agenda?"*Inari said lazily*
"Manifesting light into tangible force to be utilized in battle. Possibly your own weakness with it..."*Inari looked up at Mother with the confused look of a toddler, a scruffy almost middle aged looking toddler.*
"Don't look at me like that. You know all too well that at your current level you can only manipulate light."*She looked down at Inari and snapped. She folded her arms and continued.*
"However, by unlocking your kekkei genkai these next steps should be much, much easier."*She held out her arms toward the sun, forcing Inari to do so completely outside his own will. The warmth bathed the two of them, which was becoming much more habitual rather than some awkward feeling that creped up on Inari from time to time.*
"The next step, is to visualize the light as an entity that can be touched..."
*Golden light swirled between Mother's open palms as a small orb began to take shape. Unfortunately, for Inari all he was getting was a tan.*