Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Maze, A Word I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Maze, A Word

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:53 pm

*Ken would await at the door of the council building knocking on the door with his other hand in his pocket as he awaited Maze or Khrona to answer the door.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:56 pm

Maze would opened the door with a smile and saw the young man standing in front of him. 'Hello there how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:59 pm

*Ken would return a light smile as he heard that the kage of the reality was cold, I guess that they were wrong.*
"Hello, I am Ken, Anbu of the Twilight..and I come in need of your assistence.."
*He said extending his hand for a shake..*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 2:04 pm

I shook Ken's hand. "Oh well I'll be happy to help in anyway. Oh I guess we can't talk out here now can we." With a snap of my fingers I warp us both to my office. I was warped to the chair behind my desk while Ken was warped to the chair in front. "Now then what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 2:08 pm

"I was wondering if you can aid me in the use of Soul Energy.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 2:11 pm

"Oh soul energy...." I sighed. "Well if you what to learn I'll be happy to teach you."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 7:59 pm

"That would be greatly appreciated.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 4:57 pm

"Ok then please stand." Maze reached under his desk and pulled out some random box that wasn't there before. Maze set the box on the table and talked as he unwrapped the box's wrappings. "Ok soul energy is taking your life force into energy. The easiest way to do this is having a weapon to forces your energy threw." Maze finished unwrapping the box and inside was a normal looking bow staff. "Here for your starting training use this staff..." Maze snapped his fingers and the office changed into a wide open valley. "Now take the staff and we'll begin."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 5:11 pm

*Slightly confused on what the hell just happened, Ken would take the staff from Maze, he would rise from his feet observing the surrondings..*
"I'mm guessing we're training me here how to harness such power.."?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 5:19 pm

Maze smiled and laughed. "Haha ya.....your going to need some space when training with soul energy....lets just things might get a little out of hand." Maze cleared his throat and clapped his hands and a chalkboard appeared next to him. Maze would take the chalk and started writing repeating what he wrote. "Soul energy usage. By taking emotions or life force and mixing it with your chakra you'll get soul energy. One's soul energy power comes from how strong one's heart is. The stronger the heart the more the power." Maze stopped writing and put the chalk down. "Now then since your new to this we'll start off slow..Can you firstly think of a strong emotion or memory or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 5:38 pm

"Memories..?"
*Ken said as he began to remember some of his repressed anger and rage that dwelled within him, from the massacre of his clan but was easily surpressed with his superior mind..he is usually a calm and collected person but it's all a front,,..*
"Yes, there are.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 5:44 pm

"Ok now take you love.anger, sadness....take any emotion you can get from that memory and focus it as if it where chakra threw the staff and make it shot out as a blast of energy....Soul energy." I jumped back a few feet giving Ken some room. "Remember you have to maintain the energy constantly..if you don't the energy could just shot out of the staff from the sides and could break it, or worse hit you or your allies."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 6:09 pm

*Ken would close his eyes as he began to channel the emotion that reigns surpreme in his heart, Rage..the staff began to pulsate with Ken's intense soul energy as he is barely abe to control the soul energy, because of the fact that he is so unadept wit it.. the ground around him began to crumble as he pointed the staff outward firing a massive blast of soul energy outward..*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 6:26 pm

Maze clapped at Ken's first try. "That was wonderful....however." Maze pointed to the ground under Ken. "You still haven't got full control over you soul energy yet....I feel the emotions you where using have a great power to it. I think that at your level of Soul training you'll never be able to fully control your soul energy sooo...!!" Maze reached into his pocket and brought out a ring and tosses it to Ken. "Put that on. It's a limiter for soul energy while you have that on you'll be able to control your soul energy better. Now try again"

(Ring)
Maze, A Word Dark_Angel_Ring_by_Aranwen
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 12:59 pm

*Ken would nod as he took the ring from Maze nd put it on his middle finger..He then inhaled and exhaled as he pointed the staff. He began to glow with soul energy but it seemed much less sparatic than the last shot he made, but more calm. Although Ken was focusing now as he released a straight line, concentrated beam of soul energy that destroyed everything in it's path.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 1:15 pm

Maze astounded and happy for Ken started clapping. "Well done!! Yes well done indeed! Now you've got the hang of it! Now try to blasting with out the staff to guide your attack."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 1:28 pm

"Right.."
*Ken would spin the staff before sticking it into the ground. He would then extend his index finger along with his middle finger outward pointing (Like Frieza) to a random landform. He then began firing multiple little deadly beams compacted beams of soul energy at the landform, each one that hhit the landform, would shoot straight through leaving a hole about 10x it's sized..however, not being as adept with this type of energy, ken would wipe his brow.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 2:18 pm

"Haha you got it! You've gotten the basics down." Maze snapped his finger changing his office back to it's original state. Maze walks over to Ken and pulls he staff out of the ground and changes it physical properties to that of cup filled with water. Maze hands the cup of water to Ken. "Soul energy can be tough on your body and spirit. So let's stop for today."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 9:59 pm

*Ken would nod at Maze as he cracked his neck..*
"Thank for your assistence Maze, I guess I'll seek you out soon so we may finish our session.."
*Ken would say as he threw his hand behind his back, signifying a peace sign to Maze as he walked through the door.*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 4:46 pm

_Time Skip_

*I would appear at Maze's door once again as I knock on the door.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 4:55 pm

The door would swing open on it's own and Maze was found at he's desk once more. "Ah..Ken...welcome back."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:05 am

"Maze, it's good to see you.."
*he would close the door behind him as he looked at Maze.*
"I'm here to ask for a soul partner."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:12 am

"A soul partner you say?" Maze opened a a drawer on his desk and pulled a relatively huge phone book. "Please sit down." Maze motioned his hand to the chair in front of his desk. "So tell is there a person you want to be your soul partner or are just looking for anyone to become your partner?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:20 am

"Honestly, no..unfortunatrly.."
*Ken's childhood was rough. He had no good memories of people he liked. Alll those who he killed deserved death.*
"I would just like a soul partner."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:27 am

"Well then....let's get looking shall we?" Maze opened the book and started flipping threw the pages. "So tell me what are you looking for? What type of weapon,person,...What are you looking for in your Soul partner?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maze, A Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze, A Word   Maze, A Word Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maze, A Word
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next