Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  This Story, is all I have. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

This Story, is all I have.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sage, Binding/Consuming Magic, Spikes, Disasters

This Story, is all I have. Empty
PostSubject: This Story, is all I have.   This Story, is all I have. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 9:13 pm

Yui and Chloe: -17 years old, 17 years old.
Height: 4'11' {both of them}
Weight: 73 lbs
Eye color: Black
Hair: Black
Yui's Personality: A cynical, emo and gothic girl. She is soft spoken and has a tendency to read minds time to time.
Chloe's Personality: A punk rock and goth girl. She can be loud, or louder than Yui anyway. She excells in sensing all types of energies.

Story:
Born in a world that mirrors the world we all know so perfectly. In this world, people grow down, not up. Wrong is right, Depressed is happy. A cynics santurary, A Gothic Realm of eternal poison. Yui and Chloe were born as one, but shifted into two beings because they were born inbetween this world and the mirror world. One was born in negative age, while the other was born mirroring the first, with a positive age. Yui was born with a depressing personality, so Chloe was born with one mirroring that personality, being more punk. They both have the same dark atmosphere since they are the person. It was like looking into a mirror, only not expecting for the other to be the same, because they couldn't be. Their mother was negative energy and dark matter that binds the dimensions together, like a vortes of these energies. After birth, they would start through dimensions, causing destruction in both universes since they belong to neither of the two. They have various abilities that aided in the doing of countless 'natural' disasters. They would become accustomed to these abilities as they traveled. They continued this cycle, in search of a place to stay. In their search, they ended up here, in Vescrutia. Should they stay? Or Leave?
Back to top Go down

This Story, is all I have.
Page 1 of 1