Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Story of the Poisonous Lilies I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Story of the Poisonous Lilies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Menori Hitachi

Menori Hitachi

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous Growth

The Story of the Poisonous Lilies Empty
PostSubject: The Story of the Poisonous Lilies   The Story of the Poisonous Lilies Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:14 pm

I came from a lovely villiage when I was younger. They told me to always study with ambition and virtuous. Never give up on your dreams and you can reach the top. So that's procisely what I did, my nose was always buried in a book no matter where I went. My villiage had the most prettiest flowers around the land, so we made plently of money. I grew up with the kindness of the young women in the shop and the rest of the women in the town would only spoil me. Some of the men in the villiage got jealous of my charming good looks so they picked on me as a child. They didn't deserve the right to be called men, they were nothing but dirty bastards. That day when I was selling flower's I had decided that it was time to end my suffering and live a new life start fresh. The only guy who brought me up as a good young man was outside of the villiage but he had soon passed away before his time. He choked on a home-made rice ball. So all of his great wisdom that he had intrusted me with flew out the window. So I put a light poison on the petals of the flowers, once the flowers scent could be describe they would inhale to get a better scent of it.

My poison worked it's way inside out. I went door to door to the homes of those dirty bastards, they grab the flower place it to the nose and sniff like they always did, then they'd kick me out of their house and throw me against the side of the door telling me not to come by again. I snickered and ran off after my deliveries. Once my poison was inhaled, it ran throughout the blood stream quickly draining the body of water once they got thirsy enough they'd run to the kitchen pouring themselves a glass of water. When they gulped down they're glass of refreshing water, the poison in the system would react to the water as a threat, so the body begins to shut down the poison moves to the center of the body and bursts leaving the victim bleeding from their pores. Something within me snaped that day. I was tired of being so nice to everyone so I through my sanity out the window because I had nothing left.

So now I've come to Vescrutia in hope of finding a new life maybe a bit of relief.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the Poisonous Lilies   The Story of the Poisonous Lilies Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:27 pm

(Lol you have my old avatar picture XD)
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the Poisonous Lilies   The Story of the Poisonous Lilies Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:28 pm

Since Maze is worried about avatar's I'll say this....

Welcomes xD
Back to top Go down
Menori Hitachi

Menori Hitachi

Village of Residence : Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous Growth

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the Poisonous Lilies   The Story of the Poisonous Lilies Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:30 pm

(Really XD)
Thanks Unknown
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the Poisonous Lilies   The Story of the Poisonous Lilies Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 6:31 pm

I'm not worried XD

and yes Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of the Poisonous Lilies   The Story of the Poisonous Lilies Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Story of the Poisonous Lilies
Page 1 of 1