Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Rebirth of the Master of Death. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Rebirth of the Master of Death.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

Village of Residence : I'm not of this world
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Crushing you humans like the worms you are!!
Kekkei Genkai : HA.

Rebirth of the Master of Death. Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of the Master of Death.   Rebirth of the Master of Death. Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 2:06 am

After having his soul just eaten, there seemed to be a rebirth in this world, a rebirth most foul. As Haephnes began to speak, so did the reborn...

Haephnes: What will be the name of your hero?

???: ... Hero? The fuck? The name's GIG, of course, the MASTER OF DEATH!

Haephnes: What a noble name for a hero.

Gig: ... You're shittin me, right?

Haephnes: Will you be a male or female--

Gig: WHAT THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE? A friggin GUY of course!!!

Haephnes: Well, Hero, it is time for you to start your journey!

Gig: ... You're gonna stop calling me Hero. Seriously. I'm gonna fucking kill you.

Haephnes: Now, go out into the world!... Hero...

Gig: GAH, YOU SON OF A BITC--

Gig was then cast down upon the Enigmatic Ruins of the Reality Village, for that was where magic was most potent and could hold him well. From the sky, there was a twinkle and a god-like, serene laughter...

Haephnes: Heh heh heh... Bitch...
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Master of Death.   Rebirth of the Master of Death. Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 2:11 am

Gig awoke from his rebirthing...ness... wondering just where the hell he was "Gah... goddammit... Damn bitch of a goddess, Haephnes... What the hell happen--" Gig then remembered. His soul was eaten by Maze, the one he was residing in before. A burning anger filled Gig's heart as he snapped his fingers, the Onyx Blade appearing in his hand "... Someone's gonna get fucked up." Gig began to float up in the air "But first... I need to pay a visit to my dearest World Eaters..." Gig looked a few feet away from him, seeing Raksha near him, seeming to be asleep "... And here's the first of em right here! YO, RAKSHA! WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Master of Death.   Rebirth of the Master of Death. Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 2:18 am

Gig flew toward Raksha, who had just started to reanimate...

Raksha: Eh... What...? G...Gig?

Gig: That's MASTER to you, bitch.

Raksha: HA! Here, I do not serve you, 'Master!' I am my own being and will take you down from the little people who tried to take me down!

Gig yawned "Yeah yeah yeah, shut the fuck up. You're a World Eater, right? Well, yeah. So am I. So uh, prepare for your world to be eaten, ya little ugly thing."

Gig stared at him, locking up his body instantly in an orb of what looked to be electricity over his 'being.'

Raksha: GAH! I can't.... I can't move! You're actually going to... EAT me?

Gig nodded "Hell yeah. I'm gonna eat you and the other 2 World Eaters as well. Huh... But I might keep Fienne around and just eat some of her powers. She was the only GOOD one out of the 3 of you. I mean, you and Thuris were just bitches. Shit... Who could even call you wimps World Eaters?"

Raksha growled "OOOO! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, GIG! YOU WILL SUFFER DEARLY!!!"

Gig laughed "HA. AHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh. That's rich, Raksha. But um, yeah. Itadakimaaasu~!" Raksha was then compressed from his body being locked from the orb of... what could possibly be electricity and then into Gig's mouth, having him eat Raksha's body and soul at the same time. Gig smiled, flames jutting out of his knuckles in the shape of claws like Wolverine "... Heh heh heh... Now I can FINALLY make some use of you, Raksha... Using your powers to FUCK SHIT UP!" Gig smiled, flying from the Ruins at speeds faster than light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Master of Death.   Rebirth of the Master of Death. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of the Master of Death.
Page 1 of 1