Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. Empty
PostSubject: Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..   Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 6:19 pm

Khrona appeared in his pit, his main priority being reviving his long dead sister to what her normal age would be at the momnt if she hadn't died after the few months that she was born. He used the DNA from Dr. Zalost's tower that was thankfully never cleaned up and started to make her body reform. "I... I don't want this to happen again... Your head... Despair... Complete her head." The body was slowly taking shape. As it was, Despair nodded "Yes, Khrona... I know you do not want her head to be crushed again.. So... I will mold her skull and line it with Rejection..."A skull was taking shape on the top of the forming body, and as it was, Despair embedded a bit of her Rejection Energy within it. Doing this would allow her head not to be crushed again. It would also enable Despair to always know where this girl was, just as she could do with Chroma and her Reverse Rejection. Khrona nodded, crying a bit "Thank you, Despair... If she were to die by her head being crushed again, I--" Khrona paused, and so did the reformation of Megaera. "... I'm sorry. Let me continue." bones, skin, muscle, the whole nine yards formed into a young girl, no more than the age of 13. He aged her in the process of reforming her. The girl was shining with an ominous light as well, something Khrona had not seen "... Megaera... You... I'm... I'm... You are finally back." Khrona gave a smile of happiness, something he had not done in years.. Well, excluding the birth of his daughter, but, ya know.
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Purgatory Wind, Divine Punishment

Character sheet
Character Race: Human/Goddess Incarnate

PostSubject: Re: Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..   Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 6:26 pm

Megaera's eyes opened, releasing a burning gleam "...Hm? What is this..? K... Khrona?" Of course, she received the information of everything from Khrona as well as gained the Black Blood and the intellect that she, Khrona and Chroma would share. However, no psychic abilities... Awww... She was, in fact, glowing with a fiery, yet heavenly light... and floating.. On her own "... Ah yes. My dear, dear brother... How I wanted to know you... And with your power, now I can.. Though I am quite lucky that my special blessing kept me from becoming a test subject, as you had become.." She sighed, her light fading as she fell to the ground. Her small, fluffy angelic wings puffed a bit, gleaming cutely compared to Khrona's dark, tattered black dragon wings. "My... Brother.." She shed a single tear, grabbing her brother and pulling him in for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..   Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 6:37 pm

Khrona hugged her tightly in return, even if he wasn't big on affectionate touching of most... This was his cherished and only sister that he had just revived from the grave after 13 long years of not being able to see her... and now, it was just like she had never died as a baby. "Megaera... I'm so happy... I will never let you die again... I will let you live here in the Reality! Train under me! Become strong! Get a Soul Weapon! I can give you advanced lessons that no one knows about and and and and...." He was getting a bit excited.. But I mean, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Purgatory Wind, Divine Punishment

Character sheet
Character Race: Human/Goddess Incarnate

PostSubject: Re: Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..   Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 6:45 pm

Megaera indeed loved her brother, but... She took a few steps out of his grip. "No." She simply said, staring him straight in the eyes "And before you ask why, let me give you my reasons. Dear brother, I do not want your special treatment. No matter what, you will always treat me above everyone, except maybe your daughter and weapons. I do not want that. I do not want special treatment. I want to start off normal, like everyone else. No advantages. No Kage to assist me. Nothing. I want to use my divine blessing and my two heavenly weapons... " an energy formed in her hand, that seemed searing hot. 2 blades took shape, however the insides of the blades were slightly... hollowed out, yet their sturdiness and durability was unmatched. "I will use Vengeance and Jealousy, the two divine weapons of the Furies... Jealousy of Wind and Vengeance of Fire. As you may or may not know, I was blessed with a sliver of the power of the gods, the Fury, to be exact. She gave me the power of the Purgatory Wind, a searing hot wind of holy fire to incinerate and purge all who oppose me. With this, I will be victorious in battle, without your help." She took a few more steps back "... And to ensure that I do not receive any of your help... I am... Joining... Another village. I cannot stay here in the Reality." She gave a soft smile "... But I shall come visit. So do not fret. And with that, I will be off. I must go to a village, be recruited and forge my own path. I will visit often. Goodbye for now... Dear brother." She then turned and walked off, as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..   Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 6:48 pm

Khrona was quite shocked at her speech "... Meg... Megaera..." Though after a few moments to get over his emotions.. He smiled, tears flowing down "You are right. I would treat you higher than most. If that is not what you want, by all means, go join another village. I do not want to choose your destiny, for only you can do that... But I will kindly watch from afar..." As she began to walk off, he turned "And if you ever need me... I will be there... And so will Misery, Despair and Chroma. Our family..." Khrona smiled and walked deeper into the darkness of his pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..   Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Death... and Rebirth. Khrona's sister arrives again..
Page 1 of 1