Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kham Said Take One... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kham Said Take One...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Kham Said Take One... Empty
PostSubject: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 7:38 pm

*Cross wandered from the Dusk, after fighting Tigen to the Twilight. Kham told him to take a ranking exam, after that he was going to go train and fight some more. He had not had his fill yet of battle. He also wanted to make a box weapon for himself to see what he could come up with. He stood on the top of one of the twilights many sky scrapers and waited for a proctor*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 7:46 pm

*I was told by kham that somebody had wanted a ranking exam by kham. I really didn't care who t was but it was about time I did something. I would then appear a few feet away from Cross, my hood covering my face. I would scratch the back of my head and simply beckon him fourth with my other hand.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 7:55 pm

*Cross recalled Kham wearing such garments back in the day... why would he turn into an adult just to fight him? Ugh... Cross didn't feel like dying today. He activated his X-hair eye, and came upon something new. This wasnt Kham, but Jace... Kham keeps tabs on him on file... one the few individuals who came close to defeating him next to Kay-no*

Agh fuck, why couldnt I have got Ken... Oh well, time to get serious

*From reading the files, Jace was a distance fighter able to generate explosions at any distance. Cross summoned pandora and set it on the ground under his foot, he was going to have to use the Armor if he wanted to rank up. To his dismay... Jace can also dodge bullets... Cross will figure out how to hit him. He took out his new pistols and pointed them at Jace his kekkei genkai began pumpin epic ammounts of adrenaline in his veins, he pulled the trigger unloading lighting flame coated bullets into jace at a reasonable speed, he kept his guard up*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 8:23 pm

*I would dodge the various bullets shot me and would kick my foot on the ground. This would case the two of us in a sphere of the solar crystal. Seems this guy uses guns, oh goody! I then point at him and from every angle fires endless shards of the solar crystal hoping to impale greatly. My finger crackling greatly with genesis.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 8:32 pm

*Cross could have done one of neumors things, but its an assasins way to not reveal too much about himself to his enemy and using his dimensional rifts would reveal his trump card. So he decided to use this lightning flame again, but this time in a much different fashion, he covered himself in the lightning flame this time making a shield of the stuff that allowed him sufficent defense for a good period of time*

Tch...

*He scoffed, but while the shards were coming at him, cross unloaded bullets at the shards! their reflective properties would shoot the bullets at random angles and ultimately the entire dome would have lightning flame bullets boucing around! makign it hard to dodge hopefully. Cross then proceeded to take out his box weapon and wait at the results, and no doubt the bullets that missed jace would bounce back and try and hit him in the back making it even more hard to dodge hopefully*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 8:42 pm

*I would simply stand there with my arms crossed as the various bullets bounced around the dome. I would smile as it seems this guy has some inside info on him. Interesting. So to take care of that, the solar crystals flying about would simply float around jace in convinient formation, blocking the bullets that made their way close enough. As for cross, jace made the shards that attacked cross to instead of trying to pierce, to form around him and his green barrier thing, molding around him, forming a cover over him(think in a cylinder). This would probably sufficate him, as the crystals began burning with genesis, since he can't deflect heat. Hopefully melting him to nothingness.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 8:59 pm

*Cross may not be able to deflect heat, but he sure as hell can absorb it, and he can use Jace's power against himself to get out of the cyllinder... but not now. A major part of the assasins code, is to make sure that the enemy dies first and you may die afterwards. Its not save your own skin first. Cross had to reconfigure his attack strategy, he came upon something.*

mmhm..

*Cross disengaged the lightning ring barrier, it was waining anyway. He then signed as the genisis closed in absorbing its chakras in its entirety... not to hard. He then used some of its abosrbtion to force open the solar crystal this energy made him drool a bit, he liked it. He then signed again, all the bullets disappeared but reappeared just as they disappeared on the otherside of the solar crystal shields made my jace they would hopefully hit him.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 9:23 pm

*Wow! This guy just ate génesis? The hell was he? Oh well. I would be able to track the bullets, vía my geass. I would swipe my hand The instant they appeared and caught them all between my fingertips and would crush them by changing my hand into the white void. I would smie as it seems that I may have to move from my spot. I begin walking toward cross, my body crackling with demonic genesis and The solar crystal spinning around me. However, The dome they were in crackled with White energies, fusing with The White Void as it began to shrink. If cross could impress me one moré time before the dome crushed him, he would get promoted.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 9:38 pm

*Cross looked up, seems that everything was getting a bit thinner and to top it all off he caught the bullets... agh, and he switched up his energy output to something more demonic. Cross couldnt absorb it but he still had a lot in reserve, he also noted, that if he shot something bigger jace couldnt catch it. Cross kicked open pandora, and out popped longshot*

*He pointed it at Jace, and charged every ounce of the energy he absorbed from jace into the gun including his own he shot the large uber buster rifle like blast into a rift, and like before, it would appear on the other side of jace's solar crystal defenses at point blank range, hopefully it would damage him. The energy boost and the lightning flame made it a sannin rank shot. And the anti akuma bullet that was fired made it something special...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 9:52 pm

*I would continúe my walk as my geass allowed me to track the blast like before. Time to be cool! I would warp the solar crystals to where the rift would open, the crystals taking the form of a ramp with demonic energy charged into it. Obviously this guys doesnt fuck around with regular shit and he could absrob peoples attacks, so he should be able to absorb his own right? Wrong. Not if its charged with demonic energy and reflective energy. The ramp would redirect the blast upwards as my geass would open up a dimensiónal portal that would eat up the blast and would spit it back out at cross inche from his face in 10 different directions disrupted with demonic enegy.

"Impressive.."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 9:50 am

*When jace warped his solar crystal shield to the places where the blasts Cross shot, Jace left himself wide open Cross had to take the shot before Jace reflected the blasts back at him, Cross combatt rolled forward and put all his remaining chakra and energy he absorbed from jace into this final shot he pointed longshot at jace, and since he put all his chakra into this last blast he didnt have enough chakra to put this into a rift so he rolled as close to jace as he could, and since the dome was closing in he was right in front he didnt move out of the way in time not to get hit by some of the reflected blasts, his legs were hit pretty bad, but the adrenaline made him push through the pain*

you're finished...

*Cross said, he pulled the trigger and unleashed a violent energy blast at point blank range at the exposed jace, he hoped to god this worked*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 2:22 pm

*I would twist around to face cross after he was rolling around like a maniac. Once he stoppe moving, I would smile as I spint around with my hand extended firing a LARGE wide spary concentrated blast of reflect, demonic energy as well. This would ultimately engulf the blast cross shot by reflecting it upon itself and the demonic energy would disrupt it anyway. the blast would also engulf Cross, blasting him through the dome, since he was out of chakra and point blank. Cross was incrediable and it made me smile.*

"Hmm, how about jounin, eh?"

*I would say smiling as I was throwing cross various jounin things from my pocket.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 2:40 pm

*Cross flew out of the solar crystal dome, obviously he had to be hit hard enough to break the shit which meant he was hit a tad bit harder than Kham at full force. He didn't have a breath left in him, but Longshot transformed into the L.Y.F.E syringe injecting him with...life. He had to go refill it when he got the chance. It was filled with chrono chakra, and reversed bad events within his body. But he stood up, and looked battered, bleeding, and brusied. But everything was slowly healing.*

Welcome to my hit list.

*He said, he put on the signture twilight jounin jacket, the headband was exchanged with his belt his pistols started pulsing with eminent new power. He needed to see Hakku again. What was happening to his guns? He starred at Jace for a bit, and walked on air elsewhere.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 2:47 pm

"That wasn't nice.."

*I would say scratching my cheek. If it wasn't for me weakening the dome, cross would have broken his spine. Ah well. I then turned around and began walking off, the jacket flowing in the wind.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kham Said Take One...   Kham Said Take One... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kham Said Take One...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: The Lush Forest :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: