Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Anyone wanna train?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna train?   Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 7:41 am

"... I know everything..."

Cleff's gaze slowly made its way to Soushi, as Slade seemed to be at a bit of a loss for words at this particular moment.

"... Datum had no time to inform you, himself, it seems. I shall commence with informational transfer.. Via audio."

Cleff paused as his eyes dimmed and faded to black for a moment.

"... Audio 1: Digimon; Digital Monsters. A 'Digimon' is a Digital Monster created and residing in the Digital World. There are many different Digimon with a wide array of powers and special abilities, just like any creature. They are made of pure data and computer programming, viruses or general activity. A Digimon can live in anything Digital, as all Digital items in this world are directly connected to the Digital World."

There was a pause again, then a sound as if something were being fumbled over to be flipped...

"... Audio 2: Digivolution. A Digimon may attain a matter of evolution via data or special means in the Digital World... A sort of Digital Evolution, or Digimon Evolution, thusly called the Digivolution. When a Digimon Digivolves, it becomes greater than it once was, generally more powerful in all abilities. Though all Digimon have a specific line of Digivolution that they go through, an example being Agumon to Greymon, then Greymon to MetalGreymon, they may strain off into other digivolution lines given different conditions or the way they Digivolve, such as Dark Digivolution, DNA Digivolution, Warp Digivolution, Slide Digivolution, and so on. An example of Dark Digivolution would be Greymon to SkullGreymon rather than the normal MetalGreymon. An example of DNA Digivolution would be MetalGreymon's Mega form, WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon merging to become Omnimon. An example of Warp Digivolution would be Agumon skipping straight to his Mega level, WarGreymon, instantly without going through the levels in between. An example of Slide Digivolution would be Agumon digivolving into something of his same species... Another Agumon, that is, such as SnowAgumon, BlackAgumon, ToyAgumon, et cetera. This ends BASIC Digivolution Audio."

There was yet another pause... a longer pause... before Cleff started up again.

"... Audio 3; Levels. Digimon, just as most things, have levels that they go through to become more powerful. The first level is the Digitama, which is the term Digital Tamago, or Digi-Egg, since Tamago is translated into 'egg.' From the Digi-Egg stage, the 0 stage, it will hatch and become its Baby form, however this is not always the case. Some Digi-eggs may contain Digimon of any and all levels for Digimon without lower levels. The Baby stage is the first and weakest stage, usually having no abilities other than spewing bubbles. The second stage is the In-Training stage, in which the Baby becomes more advanced and can learn slightly more powerful abilities to defend itself from weak creatures. The third stage and generally most often seen stage is the Rookie stage. It is considered the true '1st Stage' since most Digimon have a Rookie stage instead of a Baby or In-Training stage. This is where their powers truly begin to develop and they start their way down the line to harnessing such power. The stage after that is Champion. This is powerful enough to take on most other strong Digimon, however powers generally are still developing after Champion level. Then there is Ultimate. Normally, the Ultimate level shows that a Digimon has perfected their powers and knows how to use them, and is very, very powerful. However, the next stage, the Mega stage, is the stage where the Digimon has reached newer heights with their perfected powers, becoming even more powerful than before, since they have full knowledge of said perfected powers. On rare occurrences, normally during DNA Digivolution, though not restricted to it, a Digimon may surpass even the Mega Level to become a Mega 2 or even a Mega 3. These are the most powerful Digimon, generally never ever seen... the Rulers and Gods of the Digital world, respectively."

Cleff finally fell silent, his glowing eyes returning as he stared at Soushi.

"... Did you get all of that? Would you like to hear it again?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna train?   Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 7:31 pm

*slade sat down as he listened to the information relayed and asked*

what about armer digivalution, and spirit digivalution?

*slade having heard about armer digimon from datum, and spirit digimon from a book while looking for more earth jutsu information*
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Making Poisons
Kekkei Genkai : Corrupted Barbed Wire :: Corrupted Poison

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna train?   Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 31st 2010, 1:32 am

Soushi sat there amazed by the explanation from Cleff, before looking to Slade who wanted to know more about them. Sure Cleff was like a floating library or something, but the only thing that Soushi wanted to know was how to get his hands on a digivice and get his very own cute little digimon to play with and train with. It could help with the medical training that he was going to put himself through in a little bit. Shrugging, he smiled and nodded at Cleff before the library could answer Slade.

" Where can I get a digivice? I can ask about the other stuff when I go and get one ... can it be a light blue color? Or maybe a lime green? A bright purple would be good too. "

Soushi was more excited about the fashion statement that he would be able to make with the digivice than anything else, though he did really, really, want a cute little digimon. Datum and the Tankmon were so awesome, and powerful. It made Soushi wonder what else the Kingdom of Chaos had to offer besides those sword things that he would never actually use, though he had one. What did Datum call them again? Zampaku? Zanpuka? Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna train?   Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 31st 2010, 10:35 am

Cleff turned his head to Slade now, his eyes still as blank and slightly menacing as before.

"... Those are some of the advanced, non-natural types of Digivolution, which would not be explained with natural Digivolutions. Armor Digivolutions always involve a special, ancient Digi-Egg called a Digimental embodied with a specific character trait of the Digital World. These are as follows; Courage, Love, Purity, Light, Knowledge, Faith, Friendship, Hope, Kindness and the extremely rare Miracles and Fate. Different Digimon will react and Digivolve differently depending on which Digimental they come in contact with, thus resulting in an Armor Digivolution. Armor Digivolutions are generally the Champion level, however some Armor Digivolutions may be considered higher levels or may just be extremely powerful Champion levels. There are other Digimentals that exemplify darker traits of the Digital World, thus resulting in a more corrupt Armor Digivolution similar to Dark Digivolution. These are the Digimentals of Darkness, Pride, Desire and Tenacity.

... Spirit Digivolution is a very complex and probably seldom seen aspect here, for it can only be attained when one uses Digital Spirits and merges them with themselves to become a Digimon. There are a few types of Spirit Digivolutions, such as Double Spirit Digivolution, Hyper Spirit Digivolution and Ancient Spirit Digivolution.

As an added bonus, there is also the X Antibody Digivolution, which is not a Digivolution, but an actual change in the Digital makeup of a Digimon to enhance it beyond its original parameters, changing its appearance and powers to an extent, and also enhancing the power of their Digivolutions, if they are also compatible with the X Antibody. Not all Digimon or Digivolutions are compatible with the X Antibody, therefore some may not change."

Finally, Cleff was done with said explanations and turned his head back to Soushi.

"... You may obtain a Digimon if you follow me. Come."

Cleff would point a hand at the two of them and after a moment or two, they would begin to digitize, as well as Cleff. This is how Cleff moved over very far distances very fast, since the place they needed to go was pretty far from here. They would all digitize, changing into pure data, and would be instantaneously transmitted to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna train?   Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 31st 2010, 11:39 am

*slade was shocked by the digitization of his body at first. but when he realised that he could still feel the portions that had been digitized he calmed down. and at the same time he relaxed his byakugan.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna train?   Anyone wanna train? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna train?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3