Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elric

Elric

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk Empty
PostSubject: My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk   My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 7:57 pm

Name:Mystical Palm Technique
Kanji:掌仙術
Rōmaji:Shōsen Jutsu
Literal English:Mystical Palm Technique
English TV:Healing Jutsu
Classification:Ninjutsu
Class:Supplementary
Range:Short-range
Hand seals:Modified Ox → Tiger (Varies)

This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique.

By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state.

Name:Chakra Scalpel
Kanji:チャクラのメス
Rōmaji:Chakura no Mesu
Literal English:Chakra Scalpel
Class:Offensive, Supplementary
Hand seals:Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog

This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

Name:Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique
Kanji:治活再生の術
Rōmaji:Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu
Literal English:Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique
English TV:Regenerative Healing Jutsu

Classification:Ninjutsu, Collaboration jutsu

This jutsu uses a part of the patient's body as a medium to heal their wounds. A large, square seal is drawn on the floor and the patient is placed at the center. Four medical-nin then sit at the corners and concentrate for several hours on healing the wound. The medic-nin on hand actually have to trade places after tiring, indicating just how long it takes.

Name:Chakra Transfer Technique

This technique allows the user to transfer their own chakra to any other person, replenishing its reserves.

Name:Important Body Points Disturbance
Kanji:乱身衝
Rōmaji:Ranshinshō
Literal English:Important Body Points Disturbance
English TV:Nervous System Rupture

Type:Lightning Release

By converting their chakra into electricity and striking the enemy,The user is able to flip the opponent's nervous system signals to any part of the body. For example, if someone tried to move their right arm, a different part of the body would move in the way they wanted their right arm to move. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their thoughts and their limbs.

Name:Dead Soul Technique
Kanji:死魂の術
Rōmaji:Shikon no Jutsu
Literal English:Dead Soul Technique
English TV:Dead Soul Jutsu
Range:Short to Mid range
Using this jutsu, a person can temporarily reanimate a corpse, creating the illusion of a living person. This is achieved by causing the heart to beat once more, allowing the user to control the corpse. The reanimated corpse can serve as either a short-time ally or an effective decoy.

Alchemy

Elric is a earth,fire and steel alchemist so that means all his alchemy has to do with nature and metal. His transmutatin circles are tattooed on the back side of his hands, he also has one tattooed on the inside of his throat for his fire attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Explosive Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon Scythe Cannon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk   My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:01 pm

Sooooooooo where did you get this direct copy paste from?
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk   My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:25 pm

Naruto wiki i think. the medical ninjutsu is from one of my characters from off of another site that I just brought over is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Explosive Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon Scythe Cannon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk   My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:43 pm

Sooo heres the thing, we dont do direct copy paste at least you can do is type it the way you would say it.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk   My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:49 pm

Yeah I know but the more you know the better rite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk   My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Abilities:Elric Von Kirk
Page 1 of 1