Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kid's tragic tale continues I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kid's tragic tale continues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kid's tragic tale continues Empty
PostSubject: Kid''s tragic tale continues   Kid's tragic tale continues Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 8:24 pm

As I child I was told to never go outside by my "mom" because she said it'd kill me. I listened as I grew to the age of 6 I noticed Id break into a hot sweet at the most unathletic events ever and even during winter,my head would smoke he he...And as I progressed to eight it got worse one day I awoke to a charred barren land around me that turned out to be my house, I was just lucky my pajamas were flame,heat,smoke,sun, and light retardant (Thanks mom) I thought..... As My skin began to sizzle a bit, seeing as it was morning I noticed a man in a huge brown cloak. It turns out that man was my father and my "mother" really was my mother and I was an eighth of a vampire (still am) and he was a vampire hunter which is obviously why they split up. He explained to me that he always watched over my mother and I....It just turns out the fire was instant and huge....He says it was a wonder I was still alive.As I hit ten I began to control that burning heat inside (Cold showers helped....XD) and it was quite kafka esc that I developed my fathers expertice in solar/light energy. I soon left the house after that at tweleve and ran into a strange white wolf......As I raised my sword to off her for food. to my suprise I was struck down in an instant.We soon fought to the death and unfortunately are fight was cut short by our physical limitations. But she decided to join me in my quest to live a fun life and somehow we ended up here........

1 year later.... After dissapearing for a time that seemed eternal I have returned to find everyone migrating to this village. During all that time I was able to fully accept and develop my vampiric powers which actuall stem from darkness and the moons solar energy. Day or night I put up a good fight. Unfortunately my beloved partner amaterau had to go her own way....She said something about saving other worlds...I sure do miss her but Im here for now and only one things on my mind.......Wanna brawl?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kid's tragic tale continues   Kid's tragic tale continues Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 9:51 pm

Unicron arc- During this entire time Kid waited oatiently for his turn to do something great. Yet he didnt want to go at the same time with the cannon fodder and Primus kinda had things covered. So kid has been napping for the past week or so. He has no home, talked to no one, and slept in his coffin the entire time near the earths core (think Laharl wait..... This is exactly like laharl) Kham and the kages may or may not be pissed. But cmon. Hes just a kid. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kid's tragic tale continues   Kid's tragic tale continues Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 11:52 pm

well that means you're dead since the planet got split in half and a cosmic bolt of lightning got shoved through the core of the planet which had a diameter of 100,000,000 miles. That's what you get for being a kid Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid's tragic tale continues   Kid's tragic tale continues Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kid's tragic tale continues
Page 1 of 1