Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nenriki's Tale of Rebellion I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nenriki's Tale of Rebellion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nenriki Chiken
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Archery
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Chakra/ Tatto Use/ Object Surge

Nenriki's Tale of Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Nenriki''s Tale of Rebellion   Nenriki's Tale of Rebellion Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 1:33 am

( I can't get this all done now, so I'm gonna post up just a few things....I'll have the rest up later)

Name: Nenriki Chiken
Height: 5"4
Weight: 110 pounds
IQ: 300
Kekkai Genkai: Elemantal Chakra
Bio: Nenriki had the perfect life. The perfect parents. The perfect home. She was living in paradise. Untill her tenth birthday. Her parents had been sent out on a mission, and she sat at home, fiddiling with her arrows. She has just finshed another theory and was about to string the arrow to her bow as the door bell rang. She dropped her arrow, running full-speed to the door. It had to be her parents! They were finally home! She swung open the door to see a buff man of 6"11 staring down at her. "You Nenriki?" he grunted, looking aggrivated. She nodded quickly, intinadated slightly by the large man. "Good" he thrust a parcel in her hands, and walked away, slamming the door. Befuddled, Nenriki turend the parcel around in her hands to find the receiving adress. She dropped the parcel onto the floor and it landed with a dull clunk, but her mind was elsewhere. On the package, in great bold letters, was;
MISSING PERSONS AGENCY
Back to top Go down

Nenriki's Tale of Rebellion
Page 1 of 1