Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:38 pm

My eyes would turn back to normal and I would then fall to the ground. The spikes and the guitar would then disappear and I would show my normal smile.
"It is not a problem please make sure she feels better."
I would then bow and disappear leaving behind a large black feather.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:49 pm

-Ichiro would bow in return before Arashi had gone. Hollow pulled away from him and fell back to the ground. She bade him to leave. Though she enjoyed the battle she was not at all satisfied with the situation. She had dissapointed herself and would stay where she was until she figured out how to solve her...problem...that now rendered her so weakminded and out of control-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 5:10 pm

-Felling the strong pulse of the unmistakable chakra of her mother Nagase followed the energy through a dark slit with more grace than she ever had. She was hopeful as she stepped out-

"Oga-sa-"

-Nagase looked at the woman in the middle of the feild, confused. The feeling was right, and the womans hair was even right...but she knew that was not her mother. She sighed, not stupid enough to want to believe that it was her mother she felt. A tear came to her eye in memory and she went back through the slit the way she came to walk in the darkness as she had been doing so much lately-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2