Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chaos sannin VOTE NOW I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW

Go down 
+12
Akarui Yami
Lt. Inari
Unknown
Zakuzu
Xzystins
Damian Sai
Aeon
Shiro Kazuma
Elric
Kumiko
Coraline
Lukas
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Kai or lucius
I vote kai for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW I_vote_lcap15%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
I vote lucius for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW I_vote_lcap50%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
I vote other
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW I_vote_lcap35%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Empty
PostSubject: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:17 pm

I need a new sannin and since zeik is not the type to say fight for something. I would like a vote on it.

Here are the rules. only chaos ninja may vote here. other may voice there opinions but they may not vote.

Since this is a village issue. I will also allow multiple votes.

so if i wanted zero and orca may vote.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:19 pm

Voting for Lucius, for obvious reasons =p
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:25 pm

Alright this is how this should go....since I needed to change my account for this >>

Kai to be sannin, is a fucking NO reason? It's not that I like or dislike him...it's his RP, plus he just ranked up. People can't just rank up from being friends and favorite shit, it should be soley based on RP level and creativity, and from battling and reading Kai's battles, I think he should be Jounin and possibly lower, but since I don't want to start something by stating what character should be what rank, since it's your village, and I'm apart of it, I definately say 100% Kai shouldn't be Sannin...

Lucius Yeah he's a Good Rp'er and all, very creative with things. But I really don't know I'd vote for him all the way, but I think that they're are some other pretty good shinobi around CHaos than the Anbu...for example, Look at Marta. I'm pretty should your saying to yourself "Who the Fuck is Marta" if you pay attention to her fights and even read some, she's simply an amazing Rp'er.

So My vote will go to Other being Marta....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:26 pm

Thats dumb, but its not like you can stop it. No to Kai, hes a new anbu, Lucius is older anbu and has done more stuff....but actually, if it is Lucius...can it WAIT till after this event is done? since like, Lucius was a bad guy recently but he was going to redemn himself beating some diablo minions or something...more what you say, EPIC. O.o

I voted other though, for obvious reasons =p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:29 pm

Lucius
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:29 pm

Let me nip this in the bud right now. I say kai has grown tramendously and i will not allow you to down talk him in such a fashion. I will not deny kai nor lucius being close friends of mine,but that has never influenced my decision. Now I kage of this village urge you to apologize for that rudeness you just let out.

As for marta (i know her) I will not deny her amazing rping skills but i will dispute her age in this village. Kai has been here for a WHILE and so has skye. That is why they are my picks
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

Kekkei Genkai : ???

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:30 pm

cosign for Rose and Lukas's reasons I picked other
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:32 pm

Coraline, you ARE Lukas. Cut the shit out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:32 pm

PEOPLE I SAID ONLY CHAOS NINJA VOTE HERE. ROSE NOR KID ARE CHAOS. also The chaos does not do things they way everyone else does.

This vote will also not determine my decision im just gathering my village insight on this matter.

(ALSO IM NOT PROMOTING EITHER OF THEM ANY TIME SOON)
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:37 pm

Zeik wrote:
Let me nip this in the bud right now. I say kai has grown tramendously and i will not allow you to down talk him in such a fashion. I will not deny kai nor lucius being close friends of mine,but that has never influenced my decision. Now I kage of this village urge you to apologize for that rudeness you just let out.

As for marta (i know her) I will not deny her amazing rping skills but i will dispute her age in this village. Kai has been here for a WHILE and so has skye. That is why they are my picks

You wanted an opinion on the matter and this is my opinion you can't make someone apologize for voicing what they truely feel and what they believe in....

@Lucius: xD lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:37 pm

Yeah, so I have a ninja in the chaos but I dont feel like logging on him. I could have swron that sannin are supposed to be legendary ninja? Its not a rank, its a position of power. What legendary about either of these two individuals? We'll get into rp skills a bit later, but lets just consider this for a second... what is so freakin legendary about lucius and kai? I partially believe that if we give Kai the title he will fit it, but seriously. I dont think that either of them are qualified to be sannin at all. Sure luciuis rp's good, and kai is very familiar with the site in general but when it comes to actual strength... they both are lacking whats necessary. If they fought Zeik, they would get their asses handed to them in two pages.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:39 pm

Edit: Count this as Marta's post then, Okay Zeik? =]

I agree though, Kai does have a simplistic rp style. But, fighting him with Bloom, he respects others power. You do a strong ass move, sure, some people can dodge it completely, but in respect of the power of the move, he will mildly get hit, or hit completely. Its things like that that make Rping fair, and fun, even challenging for himself. Also, I do agree with the fact that he is too new of anbu to be a Sannin. Sinced Lucius and Lukas were anbu longer, and Lukas is a long running jounin who was made an anbu a while ago, who even took over the royal guard in Lucius' absence.

I simply say this: Kai is not ready for sannin yet, meaning he can have potential.
Lucius could be a sannin, but like any well rounded village, they would even 2% be a little wavery on the vote since he was just a bad guy and almost took out Akarui, a fellow sannin of the chaos. So in terms of length in village, and power, rping, he would be a nice sannin, but storywise and village understanding, not yet.
Lukas would probably be best for sannin in this case. since the royal guard protects the kingdom, and he had to lead that guard when Lucius went awall. He has been around for a good while, like october I think, has a good rping style, and is active {if not Lukas, then another one of his accounts}. He has also been anbu longest, not counting Lucius with his recent return, and is powerful. Sure, he doesn't have "I blow up a city" type moves, I think, but he can take down people who do do that.

Lukas for now, Lucius after he redeems himself. I think I was fair in this post, if not, say so and I will apologize accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:40 pm

Lukas wrote:
Zeik wrote:

You wanted an opinion on the matter and this is my opinion you can't make someone apologize for voicing what they truely feel and what they believe in....

@Lucius: xD lol

I do not mind you voicing your opinion. I MIND THE MANNER in which you did it. I do not like disrespect towards my ninja. (like a mother and her children) so that is why i asked you to apologizes. Kham also brings up a VERY good point.
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:42 pm

I'll accept Rose's nice Comment about meh =D

But with what Kham stated Most Sannin have nothing legendary, which I think Lukas has anything legendary (well not yet) So I'm not going to vote for myself....my vote still goes to Marta >> or someone else than the two people up there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:43 pm

Well, that means Kai and Lukas are you children xD think of it as a brotherly tussle xP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:44 pm

KID is not my child he is reality. He is a cousin at best.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:46 pm

I voted for Lucius. He's been a Anbu longer then Kai and Lucius kind of stepped in for Zeik and Kurai when then where with out internet. However I do think Kai is a amazing ninja himself but I see Lucius deserving it more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:47 pm

Hm, in my defense on two counts (cause I don't feel like relogging..)

Legend: Lucius is an inhuman spawn that uses the most divine of holy techniques mixed with catastrophic darkness. Within himself, the two come out refined into Negation, the pure essence of destruction, and Absolution, the pure essence of creation. When THOSE two are mixed perfectly, Lucius can deny the very essence of reality itself, trapping and redirecting and downright denying events or attacks. Kinda like how he did to Akarui's moves when he went hollow-berserk

Storyline: Has little to do with the upgrading process as, like Zeik said, he wouldn't promote anyone for a good long while. Kai is the latest Anbu, and Lucius has been one under Zeik's very wing for almost half a year now. Sure he went evil and berserk, but so did Vash, and he returned as a dignified member of the Nightmare with little harm done to his reputation. Lucius is just a confused boy-demon, who, once he sees Zeik back and alive and all that, will be much more stable and back to his old self.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:48 pm

Zeik wrote:
KID is not my child he is reality. He is a cousin at best.

Lol you need your eyes checked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:50 pm

I have heard the voice of the chaos and other. I will take all of them into great consideration when I come to my decision
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:50 pm

What do you mean KID?
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:52 pm

I may not be Chaos, but that doesnt mean I shouldnt have an opinion. Yes, both are my friends, but that doesnt mean that such a descision shouldnt be approched logically. Therefore, I hope to present a logical and unbaised opinion of this topic.

Kai just got promoted to Anbu. He shouldnt be a sannin yet, he hasnt even proved he deserves Anbu fully yet. Yes, he was a great jounin, and I can see him as Anbu, but he definetly shouldnt be propelled higher through the ranks when he hasnt even assumed proper duties of an Anbu yet. He needs to spend some time as an Anbu, possibly as long as he spent being a jounin, before being considered for sannin. Even considering Kai for sannin at this point is nothing but favoritism.

And honestly, Lulu's suggestion is invaild because he accused you of favoritism and in exchanged handed you back some of his own. Marta might be good, but if Kai doesnt deserve sannin because he just became Anbu, then Marta doesnt deserve it either because shes a mere jounin. It would have made more sense for Lulu to say that Marta should be an Anbu, instead of propelling her to sannin because she is one of his friends as well.

To me, the only clear choice is Lucius for sannin. As you probably already guessed Id say by reading the rest of this. Lucius has been an Anbu for a good while, and has proven himself to be a capable leader and a strong fighter. Lucius was one of the Chaos' founding Anbu, hes been around for a while. If Lucius doesnt deserve the open sannin spot, no one else does.

Rose, Lulu shouldnt be sannin over Lucius, although he is semi active on that account. He might be a capable sannin, but he certainly doesnt beat Lucius in terms of qualifications. Lucius should be sannin now; its not fair to strip someone of their rank once the rightful owner of said rank has redeemed himself. So wait to give the promotion until after such redeeming happends. But still, Lucius should be sannin.

Zeik, if this came off as anything but logical and voicing an opinion, then I apologize. I do not apologize however, for the opinions voiced herin, only for the manner in which they may or may not have been properly presented.
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:52 pm

Rose was talking about You and Kai, and I think Lucius, because idk if she put my name on right or not

but she said my name and kai with you in the post XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:53 pm

Actually, Vash was already Sannin, and he assisted in stopping Kay-no. I said not YET, cause you, as of now, did nothing deserving of the rank. But lets say, you and Bloom go and whoop diablo's ass, or some of the brothern, then he can redemn himself, becoming sannin. See what I'm getting at?

But Mhak-x, no offense, but it will be awhile for alot of ninja outside the twilight to have those supernova, star shattering, spacial collapsing, city incenerating moves like that. Any new sannin has to work up to that, they won't be the shit right off the bat. Shiro isn't one of those canyon making sannin, nor is Unknown, but that doesn't make them weak....there is a difference between overpowered and people who deserve it....it could possibly be a balance of the two, but I thought it was foolish to say that, in a way, in my opinion. And once again, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:53 pm

Rozalyn Han. wrote:
Well, that means Kai and Lukas are you children xD think of it as a brotherly tussle xP

Read it again Zeik. And my name isnt KID its Kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next